Chapter Forty (40)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

"Yeah! I agree at her suggestion. Ms. Megan why don't you try to be model even just this once." the photographer said.

"No, I don't want." Yuri said. "And besides I don't have any experience about that modeling." Yuri added.

"Ms. Megan don't worry Donghae-ssi will guide you." Hayoung wiggle her eyes and smile sheepishly at Yuri.

"Yeah! She's right again, Donghae-ssi are you willing to guide Yuri in modeling?" the photographer asked Donghae.

"Me?" he points himself. "Ahm..." Donghae look at Yuri, he saw her glaring at him. "I will." he said.

"Aish!" Yuri quietly whines. Donghae smiles.

"I think we should start the pictorial now." Hayoung said.

"Yeah! You are right again and again." the photographer said. "Can you help Megan to fix herself!?" the photographer asked.

Hayoung nodded. "Deh! I will."

 

The photographer left the three in the waiting room since he need to fix his things and also he need to inform the other staffs about the good news.

 

"Yah! Hayoung-ssi, how can you suggest a stupid idea of yours?" Yuri angrily said.

"Ms. Megan, it wasn't a stupid idea. I just giving them my suggestions since today Donghae-ssi is also here." Hayoung explained.

"What I mean is, look at me, my ankle sprained. How can I walk straightly, if my ankle is still sprained?" Yuri said.

"Hayoung, where's the ice pack?" Donghae asked.

 

Hayoung look left and right and see the ice pack but it was already melt. She excuse herself to get an ice again.

Hayoung left the two again, there's an awkward moment again between the couple. Donghae sat in front of Yuri, he get her feet and lay it on his lap.

 

"Yah! No need to do that." Yuri pulled her her feet away from his grip. But Donghae insist to get it again and gentle massaging her ankle.

"Ah!" Yuri let out a soft moan.

"Did it really hurts?" Donghae asked.

Yuri nodded. "Deh!"

 

Donghae keeps massaging her foot. Yuri looks at him. She really misses him so much, she really wants to hug him tightly but Tiffany keeps popping in her mind.

Yuri wants to ask him about his relationship with Tiffany but she doesn't have any guts to do that and also she doesn't want to know because she knows that the truth will hurt her heart.

 

"Here's the..." Hayoung stops her steps as she sees the two.

 

Hayoung hide besides the door, she slightly popped her head to see the two. They didn't talk and they didn't look at each other, earlier she saw Yuri looking at Donghae while Donghae massaging Yuri's feet.

Yuri get her sketch book and draw something on it, Hayoung was about to disturb them until Donghae look at Yuri and say something, he still massaging her sprained ankle. Hayoung doesn't want to eavedropped to their conversation but she was really curious.

 

"You said, you stay in New York, right?" Donghae asked. Yuri nodded. She's still continuing her designs.

"Did you..." Donghae pause, he breath heavily. "Did you find someone there?" he asked.

"Someone? Like what?" Yuri asked. She was a bit curious at his words.

"Namja-chingu." Donghae said.

Yuri look at him. She stops her drawing. "What will you do if I already have someone?" Yuri testing him if he loves her. She knows that it was a stupid challenge but still she did it.

"Then I wil... I wil.." Donghae stutered.

"You will what?" Yuri asked.

"I will... congratulating you." Donghae said.

"BWO?" Yuri shriek. She can't believe that he will answer to her is 'Of course I will fight for you.' but no, she was just imagining that.

 

On the other side, Hayoung was also shock at Donghae's answer. She thought the same way like Yuri thought, but like Yuri, she just only imagining that answer came from him. Hayoung feels that there's someone fishy between the two but she wasn't sure because she's only a new hired assistant of Yuri, she just meet her 2 hours ago, she doesn't even know her new boss's profile that's why she also curious about the relationship of the two.

Hayoung knows Donghae so much because she's also a fan of his group. Donghae isn't her first bias but she still stalk him, reading his profile and facts that's why she have a small idea about Donghae's personality. But being a 3 years fan of his group, Hayoung doesn't have any idea about Donghae's girlfriend, she can read about Donghae and other girls. They really like Donghae be paired with other girls, but Donghae and Yuri? She was really curious in the relationship of the two since the live in different places.

Hayoung saw Yuri disappointed at his answer, she looks like she wants to argue with him and ask why is that his answer. But Hayoung knows that Yuri doesn't dare to ask him because she just sit there and tried to stay calm.

 

Hayoung decided to enter inside. "Ms. Megan here's the ice pack." she happily approach them. Donghae was about to get it but Yuri steal it in Hayoung's hand. "I can do it by myself." Yuri said.

 

Hayoung stand at the side watching the two. Donghae is still sitting in frot of Yuri, while Yuri putting the ice pack on her ankle. There was an awkward silence in the room, their breath can be heard, their thumping heart can be heard and also their gulp can be heard because it was really quiet. You can feel that you are not in the library because in theare library you can still heard the students murmuring, but in their situation, you are like in the cementery, it was really quiet.

 

"Megan-ssi and Donghae-ssi are you ready?" the photographer went inside the room.

"Hayoung help me." Yuri ordered. Hayoung immediately ran to Yuri and help her to walk leaving Donghae behind.

 

When they are in the shooting site, the photographer ordered to Yuri and Donghae that they need to stand on the mini stage. Yuri likes it or not, Donghae help her to walk.

 

"Okay! Megan-ssi and Donghae-ssi our concept today is couple dresses, that's why act like a real couple, okay?" the photographer said. The two nodded.

"Just hold on me tightly so you didn't fell." Donghae said. Yuri didn't answered him.

"Okay! Couple, one, two, three, smile." the photographer said as he start to take a picture of the two.

 

Yuri and Donghae did a normal style, they just smiling sweetly. Yuri's hands were on Donghae's shoulder while Donghae's hands on Yuri's waist.

 

"They are so cute together." the staffs keep whispering to each other while watching Yuri and Donghae.

"Megan-ssi you need to change your gown." the photographer said.

 

The staffs help Yuri to walk in the waiting room and help her to change her clothes into wedding gown, meanwhile, Donghae is busy fixing his suit. The suit that he was wearing is really suit for Yuri's gown.

Donghae waits Yuri in the mini studio, he was doing his hair. After a few minutes of waiting, Yuri finally came out from the room, all the staffs was so amaze at her beauty so does Donghae, he was really stunned at her.

 

"Wow! You are so beautiful Ms. Megan." Hayoung said.

"Thank you!" Yuri answered.

 

Yuri looked at Donghae and she saw him looking at her, being caught, Donghae immediately looked away. Yuri smiles as she saw him feel embarrass.

 

"Okay, couple! Our next and last concept is about wedding. So, Donghae-ssi and Megan-ssi just act like a real married couple who have a pictorial. Just make them think that you two are really married. So, let's start." the photographer said.

 

Yuri and Donghae do what the photographer said. They act like a real couple, they smile truely while looking at each other's eyes.

Yuri was sitting on a chair while Donghae was at her back, back hugging her while smiling at the camera. There's also a position when Yuri was looking at Donghae and Donghae was looking back at her having an eye to eye. Yuri and Donghae's smile can't lie, because their smiles telling that they are really enjoying the pictorial, with sincerity in their eyes.

 

"Wow! You two did a great job." the photographer said.

"Thank you so much!" Yuri and Donghae said.

"The pictorial ended successfully, keep up the good work, congratulations." the photographer said.

 

Yuri smiled at them then she hurriedly go to the waiting room by the help of her assistant, Hayoung. She really want to change her clothes immediately, so she can go first because she doesn't want to stay longer with Donghae.

On the other side, Donghae tried his best to change his clothes faster so he can catch Yuri up before she leave because he has a feelings that Yuri tried to avoid him since earlier when they saw each other. After Donghae change his clothes, he immediately go to the waiting room where Yuri stayed to change her outfit.

 

"Excuse me, did you see Yu... I mean Megan?" Donghae asked one of the staff.

"They are already left." the staff answer.

"Jinjja?" Donghae asked lowly. "Kamsahamnida!" he said then leave the staff behind.

 

Donghae slowly walks to the waiting room to get his other things. He don't have energy to talk to others, to pack his things or even to move. He's right, Yuri really avoiding him, he wants to figure out why she was avoiding him but he can't because she doesn't want to talk to him.

 

"See? She was avoiding me." Donghae said. "I will not give up, I will try to talk to her."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Chapter Ghuys! ^_^

It was getting near to the ending :(

BTW tell me if I mess my story, so I will edit it again, thankie-thanks

Just stay tuned.

Kamsahamnida for supporting :)