Chapter Four (4)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

While in the taxi, they still continue their conversation.

 

“Is your new friend, stupid? She didn’t think that idols also a human? We can do what they can do, but the difference is, if they walk in the street they didn’t need to put their disguise and no one will follow them. like not to ours, we need to put disguise so the fans can’t recognize us.” Donghae said pissed. “I don’t know why she misunderstand the idols.” He added.

D.O nod. “But she’s kind. When I talk to her, I feel comfortable around her.”

“Hm… I figure out that we are talking about a girl, right? Donghae asked. D.O nodded.

“So, it means maybe you fall in love with her. OMO! My dongsaeng are in love now.” Donghae teased.

“Aniyo. She doesn’t want a younger guy for her. If she meet a younger than her, she only sees him as her younger brother and make friends with him.” D.O said.

“Aish! Idols hater and hard to get girl, what kind of girl she is? But what if, it’s okay for her to fall in love with younger guy, will you try to court her?” Donghae asked.

“Aniyo. It didn’t happen, and besides she’s really like a sister to me.” D.O said. Donghae nod.

 

After their half hour ride. Finally they reach the coffee shop. After they paid to the driver, they head inside the coffee shop.

 

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Sooyoung greet them. “Annyeong, Sooyoung noona.” D.O greeted her back.

Sooyoung look at her left, at her right, and then she pointed at herself. “Noona? You called me noona?” Sooyoung asked.

“Deh.” Then D.O took off his sunglasses and smiled.

“OMO! D.O, sorry if I didn’t recognize you.” Sooyoung said.

“It’s okay noona.” D.O said. “By the way, who is he?” Sooyoung asked pointing at Donghae.

“Ah… he’s my hyung. Hyung this is Sooyoung noona, my new friend.” D.O introduce Sooyoung to Donghae.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Choi Sooyoung imnida!” Sooyoung introduce herself, she bowed 90 degrees at him.

Donghae took off his sunglasses. “Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Donghae imnida!” Donghae bow.

Sooyoung blink several times, she doesn’t know what to say. “D-Dong-Donghae? O-O-OM-OMO!” then suddenly… “AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH….. OH MY GOD…. WAAAAHHHH….” The scream of Sooyoung was filled inside the coffee shop. Donghae and D.O covered their ears because Sooyoung scream too loud.

“N-No-Noona. Noona, stop screaming.” D.O shouts.

“O-OMO! Mianhae, mianhae. I-I was so shock to see Donghae-ssi in personal.” Sooyoung said. “You’re really handsome in person Donghae-ssi.” Sooyoung said. Donghae smile. “Kamsahamnida!”

“By the way, take a sit. D.O what do you want?” Sooyoung asked as she walk to the counter side.

“Hyung what do you want?” D.O asked Donghae. “Ah… I want Americano and cheese cake.” Donghae said.

“Noona. 1 americano, 1 cheese cake, 2 choco donut, and 1 frappucino please.” D.O said.

“Okay! Wait a minute.” Sooyoung said. She start to do their orders.

 

While Sooyoung were busy making their orders. Donghae and D.O talking.

 

“I thought your friend doesn’t like idols, why she knows me?” Donghae whisper to D.O. “And why the hell she screams too loud? I know the fans scream too loud, but we’re in the shop, not in the stadium. I thought my eardrums gonna explode.” He added.

D.O laughed. “When I first came here and she noticed me, she also screams, but not loud as she did when she saw you.” “And she’s not the idols hater. Actually Sooyoung noona is a gossip girl, she knows about the idols dating news, unlucky her Yuri noona doesn’t want hear or to know what’s the news about idols, so no one listen to her story.” D.O told Donghae.

“So, that Yuri girl is the one who doesn’t like idols, she is?” Donghae asked. D.O nod.

“Here’s your order.” Sooyoung serves their orders. “Enjoy.” She smiled and go back to the counter area.

 

She leaned on the counter and keep staring at Donghae while smiling like a fool. Donghae noticed her to his side, that’s why he feel uncomfortable.

 

“Yah, noona stop staring at Donghae hyung. He feel uncomfortable.” D.O snap. “Thank you, D.O” Donghae thought, he sigh in relief.

“Mianhae. I still can’t believe that Donghae-ssi, the famous member of the Korean boy band ‘Super Junior’ was here in our shop.” Sooyoung said.

“I brought him here because he likes the coffee that I bought earlier, but unlucky him you’re the one who made this.” D.O joked. But he also, telling the truth.

“Aish! I know it’s not good like Yuri did, but I’m also a barista and I can make a coffee too.” Sooyoung pouted.

“But still, it’s not good as Yuri noona did.” D.O , so Donghae chuckles.

“Aish!” Sooyoung throw her pen to D.O, so Donghae laughed out loud as D.O keeps teasing Sooyoung.

“By the way. Sooyoung noona, where’s Yuri noona?” D.O asked.

“She fetch her sister in her school, that’s why she left me alone.” Sooyoung said.

“Jinjja? She always did that?” D.O asked, he gave back the pen to Sooyoung.

“Yeah! If her sister has classes, she always left me here to fetch her sister. She’s a strict sister, she doesn’t want boys to be around her sister.” Sooyoung said.

“Jinjja? What if some boys want to become her sister’s friend, she also didn’t allow them?” Donghae start to ask question even though he didn’t know who they are talking.

Sooyoung smile sheepishly. “Are you interested to Yuri? Or you want to become friends to her sister?” Sooyoung asked as he notice Donghae was curious about her girl friend.

“A-An-Aniyo. I was just asking, I’m just curious because your friend is not only an idols hater but also a strict sister. Whatta woman.” Donghae said but he was telling the truth. He can’t believe that there’s a woman who definitely not interested to others.

Sooyoung nod. “She’s not that really strict, it’s okay for her if her sister has a boy friend but not more than that, because her sister was still young to be in a relationship.” Sooyoung explain. Donghae and D.O nod. They continue their foods while having a conversation with Sooyoung.