Chapter Fourteen (14)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

“WHAT? SHE POURED WATER ON YOUR FACE?” Sooyoung shouted as Yuri told her what happened last night. “Aish! Will you please stop shouting?” Yuri covered her ears.

“I’m gonna killed that Tiffany girl and her boyfriend.” Sooyoung said. She’s really exploding now, because ever since no one can dare to do that to Yuri. Even her own parents didn’t do that to her, but that Tiffany girl? Who is she to do that to Yuri? Sooyoung can’t calm herself knowing that her best friend *slash* sister ashamed in the public place.

“They are lucky because I’m no there. If they do that in front of me, I swear my hand print on her face.” Sooyoung angrily said.

“Enough will you? It’s already happened; you can’t go back to that scene.” Yuri said.

“YAH! Malhae, what did that Nickhun guy do to you?” Sooyoung asked.

“He keeps following me and he said that he wants my number, and then I suddenly kicked him in his area.” Yuri said.

“He wants what? Your number?” Yuri and Sooyoung looked at the door and then they saw Donghae and D.O.

“Anyeonghaseyo, Yuri noona and Sooyoung noona.” D.O greeted them.

“Annyeonghaseyo!” Yuri and Sooyoung greeted him back.

 

Then silent filled around them, the atmosphere become so cold and scary at the same time. Sooyoung can’t take it anymore so she suddenly pulled D.O away from the couple. When she looked at Donghae, she knows that they have a problem, so she give him a chance to have a time with Yuri, she means to have talk with Yuri that’s why she pulled D.O away from them.

 

“Sorry, D.O if I need to pulled you. I didn’t mean to do that but I was scared of Donghae oppa. He looks like a beast that didn’t eat for a weeks and now he was saw his food, he looks like that. He looks like he really wants to eat Yuri.” Sooyoung said. She keeps glancing at the couple who was still froze in their places.

“Actually noona, that’s why we are here because Donghae hyung wants to talk to Yuri noona. A heart to heart talk.” Sooyoung looked at D.O. “What do you mean by ‘Heart to Heart’? talk?”

“Donghae hyung toldme about last night actually not all the details, and h said that he wasn’t satisfied by Yuri noona’s answer when he asked her the real reason why he do that to Nickhun-ssi.” D.O explained.

“That’s why he’s mad?” Sooyoung asked.

“Actually he’s not mad. He just want to ask Yuri noona about what happened and also he wants to check if she was okay because of what Tiffany noona did to her. But before we entered inside, we saw the both of you from outside talking seriously so we decided to entered inside quietly then when we entered we didn’t expect what we heard from Yuri noona.” D.O explained.

“So, when you go here, his in the good mood?” D.O nodded. “Then when you entered inside, his mood change?” D.O nodded again. “OMO! So, Yuri was in trouble?” Sooyoung said.

“Noona, I don’t want to do this but I was curious.” Sooyoung looked at him curiously. “I want to hear their conversation.” D.O said.

“Eavesdropping?” D.O nodded.

“But how come? If we go there they will notice us because we are the only four who was in here.” Sooyoung said.

“Just stay quiet noona, maybe we can heard their conversation if we didn’t talk.” D.O said. Sooyoung nodded.

 

Donghae sat on Sooyoung’s place before they come. Yuri was stood still, like Sooyoung she also scared of Donghae like he was really hungry for her and wanted to eat her so bad.

 

“Ah… ahm… do, do you want, want coffee? I, I will make one for, for you…” Yuri was really nervous on him, she even can’t talk properly. Then her nervousness become growing high when Donghae suddenly hold her wrist, he pulled her to sit in her place. Yuri gulped. ‘I’m dead?’ Yuri thought.

“So? He wants your number? You give your number?” Donghae started their conversation with asking her about the ‘number’ thing.

“So what if I give my number?” Yuri said.

Donghae’s eyes widen. “So you give your number?” Donghae shouts. He was really mad, he doesn’t why but when he thinks about the ‘giving the number’ thing, he don’t know why but he was really mad at her and really want to punched that bastard.

“Why you give your number?” Donghae shouts again. “Will you please stop shouting? I’m not deaf.” Yuri high her tone.

 

Sooyoung and D.O who was eavesdropping at the couple was now totally shock. They took a look at the couple who was sitting while shouting with each other.

 

“I think we should stop them.” Sooyoung said.

“Noona, it’s there problem. We are not involved in their problem.” D.O said, they look again at the couple.

 

“Change your number or if you need to change your phone then change it.” Donghae said. “Why are you so bossy? You are not my boss and especially you are not my dad.” Yuri said.

“But I’m your BOYFRIEND.” Donghae said emphasizing the word ‘boyfriend’.

“For your information FAKE boyfriend.” Yuri corrected him.

“But, still… I’m your boyfriend. Giving your number to a guy that you don’t know for a minute?! What a girl.” Donghae said. His words were enough for her to get mad at him. For her, his words like he was underestimating her by giving her number to someone that she only know for a second. ‘He’s mad at me because I give my number to a guy? Huh, he didn’t know that real story but he’s underestimating me?’ Yuri thought.

 

She can’t take it anymore, she doesn’t know why but her tears fall down from her beautiful eyes. She stood up angrily and wipes her tears. “I don’t want to talk to you, I don’t want to see your face, jut leave.” Yuri said CALMLY.

“Bwo?” Donghae also stood up.

“I said. LEAVE! I DON’T WANT TO SEE YOU!” Yuri explodes, tears keeps falling from her eyes, and then she walks to their locker room.

“FINE!” Donghae shouts then he walks out angrily, he left D.O in the coffee shop.

 

Sooyoung and D.O stood up. “I think you should leave first D.O, I will talk to Yuri first. You should also talk to your hyung.” Sooyoung said.

“I can’t talk to him. I don’t know what the real story of their fight is, I didn’t know that whole story about yesterday. Can you tell everything to me, noona? I want to help them as long as I can.” D.O plead at her.

“Base on Yuri’s story. That Nickhun guy, Tiffany’s boyfriend wants her phone number; the she kicked him in his area. Base on my understanding, that’s why Yuri kicked him is area because she doesn’t want to give her number to him. I know Yuri more than anyone, she have a boyfriend and that guy have a girlfriend, maybe Yuri  was just thinking that the both of them were in the same in a relationship and she was stick-to-one. I think that’s why she did that to Nickhun. Aish! He’s the reason why Donghae oppa and Yuri fought, argh… I’m gonna killed that guy and her girlfriend.” Sooyoung said.

“Okay! Thank you noona for your explanation, I gotta go now. I will talk to Donghae hyung, just talk to Yuri noona as well, okay? Call me if she’s okay.” D.O bid his goodbye to Sooyoung, he ran to their entertainment building since their entertainment building and coffee were near with each other, so he can walk or ran to their entertainment building immediately.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Chapter for Today, sorry my schedules in school was really hectic!

I hope you'll understand me, and also to all students like me.... Just study hard! Hwaiting :)

Hope you Like my new update.... ;)