Chapter Twenty-Four

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

"YAH! Yuri-ah share your story to me." Sooyoung whined.

"I told you last night my story, right?" Yuri said.

"Yah! You just told me that he introduce you to his family and that's it." Sooyoung said.

 

When Donghae send Yuri to her house yesterday, Sooyoung immediately go to her to asked about what did she and Donghae do for the past 2 days since they left together. So Yuri doesn't have any choice but to tell it to Sooyoung, but Sooyoung didn't believe her since she just only told her a little story.

 

"Deh! He introduce me to his mom and to his older brother." Yuri said.

"For the past 2 days he just introduce you to his brother and mother? What is that? On the first day he introduce you to his family, then on the second day he introduce you again. So for the past 2 days he just introduce you to his family!?" Sooyoung asked.

She really want to hear some story about the couple since their relationship isn't like a fake anymore. "Aigoo... if you don't want to believe then it's up to you, I was just telling the truth." Yuri said.

"Yah! Yuri-ah... I'm your best friend, why it was so hard for you to tell me the whole story!?" Sooyoung pout.

"Because... I already tell you the story." Yuri said.

"Aigoo... Okay, if you want to tell me the whole story, then answer my question." Sooyoung said. Yuri looked at her confusedly.

"Where did you sleep when you are in his house?" Sooyoung seriously asked.

"In his room." Yuri answered. After hearing her answered Sooyoung eyes become bigger and drop.

"D-Did I hear it right? You slept in his room?" Sooyoung asked.

"Deh!"

 

Then suddenly Sooyoung scream, she happily jumps and keeps spinning around like a crazy woman. Yuri just stood there, covering her ears and watching her best friend's crazy attitude today.

 

"YAH! Sooyoung-ah, will you stop jumping and screaming?" Yuri louder her voice so her best friend can hear her.

Sooyoung stopped and looked at Yuri. "Tell me, you two sleep together?"

"Deh!" And again Sooyoung jumps and spinning again, she was totally feel hoity.

"Last question. Is the two of you kissed?" Sooyoung asked hoping and praying that she will answered her.

"I will not telling you about that. I know you are my best friend but I still have a privacy so I didn't tell you about that. But since I loved you, then... 'Yes, we are.' happy?" Yuri said.

"OMONA~~~" Sooyoung jumps happily again. Yuri can't take her best friend's craziness anymore so she just left her alone while jumping and spinning around inside the coffee shop.

 

"Aigoo... that crazy girl gives me a stress." Yuri said.

"Who make my love feel stress?" Yuri looked at her left side and she saw Donghae, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and D.O walked towards her.

"Who did this to you? Why you look so stress?" Donghae said as he snake his arms around her waist.

 

Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and D.O looked at each other as if they really can't believe what they see. Actually only D.O since he don't have any idea what was going on between Yuri and Donghae's relationship because of his busy schedule, he rare see and talk with them that's why he was really clueless. And for Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk, this two doesn't have any idea also but they keep figuring out if Donghae likes Yuri or not since they didn't talk to Donghae face to face that's why they also clueless but they keep trying to figure out if this two are real now.

 

"Look inside." Yuri point at her back. Donghae saw Sooyoung jumping happily alone.

"What happen to her?" he asked.

"Turned into crazy woman." Yuri said.

"Aish! You to stop flirting in front of us." Eunhyuk said. He release Donghae's arms around Yuri's waist and pulled Yuri closer to him.

"YAH! Why did you snatch her away from me? She's my GIRLFRIEND so get lost." Donghae said as he pulled Yuri beside him and hugged her waist from the side.

"YAH--" but before Eunhyuk pulled Yuri again, Kyuhyun pulled Yuri to D.O and he push the two crazy guy.

"Just go inside." Kyuhyun said as he put his arms around them and entered inside the shop. D.O and Yuri laughed out loud at the three best friends.

"So? Did I missed something here?" D.O elbowed Yuri.

"Missed something or someone?" Yuri .

"Someone? Who?" D.O asked.

"Me! You didn't miss me?" Yuri asked.

"Ah... HAHAHA deh, I miss you so much." D.O hugged Yuri.

"Aigoo... We didn't talk and see each other more than a month, but I think you become a matured now." Yuri commented.

"Ani. Maybe you see me as an adult man because i'm look manly now." D.O said.

"HAHAHA deh, you look more manly now." Yuri said.

"Aigoo... Noona don't change the topic, I was asking if I missed something?! Malhae, what's the real status of your relationship with Donghae oppa?" D.O asked.

"We're still the same, In a FAKE relationship." Yuri said.

"But I didn't think about the fake anymore because you two are so sweet." D.O said. "Noona, did you fall in love with Donghae hyung?"

Yuri sigh. "Actually I think I will tell you everything since you are my best friend too."

"So what is it noona?" D.O asked.

"I think I fall in love with your hyung." Yuri said. D.O widen his eyes. "Jinjja?" Yuri nodded.

"When?" D.O asked.

"I don't know, but I know now is that I like... no, I love your hyung." Yuri said.

"Did he know about your feelins towards him?" D.O asked. Yuri shook her head.

"Noona, you should tell it to him."

"I will but I was so afraid that he didn't like me back, because I know that we did this to help him to get Tiffany back to him. But we didn't did this to make me fall in love with him." Yuri said.

"Noona, I know it was so hard to keep your feelings but I think you should tell it to him. You need to fight for him, if he likes you then it will be goo, but if he didn't then..." D.O paused for awhile.

"Then let myself embarass in front of him?" Yuri continue his words.

"No. I was just telling that you should tell it to him, maybe he also feels the same feelings." D.O said.

"How come? When he loves Tiffany so much?" Yuri said.

"Aish! Fine, I didn't talked back. But noona, remember this... I like you for Donghae hyung, you adn only you." D.O said.

"Aigoo... Kamsahamnida my dongsaeng." Yuri hugged D.O tightly.

"Okay! I think we should go inside now because maybe Eunhyuk hyung and Donghae hyung are fighting now." D.O said.

"Deh, Kaja!" Yuri put her arm around D.O's shoulder and they walk inside the coffee shop.

 

Didn't they know, that there's someone who were looking at them. "So? Donghae is still in love with Tiffany?" she said.

"They are only in a fake relationship? They just only do this thing to make Tiffany jealous?" the girl smirked.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 24 for my beloved chingus...

Sorry for my chapters, I think I messed it up.

By the way, it was the start of the... war? hehe, but it was the start of BROKEN HEARTS! 💔💔💔😞😞😞

Sorry for this chapter, wait more because I keep thinking to end this story as soon as possible.