Chapter Ten (10)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

-Next morning-

 

“Yuri-ah… Tell me, what happened last night? Malhaebwa! Did he kiss you? OMONA~ OMONA~ OMONA~” Sooyoung asked Yuri excitedly.

 

Yuri doesn’t want to talk to anyone including her noisy best friend, but she doesn’t have any choice beside to talk to her. But she doesn’t have energy because last night Donghae send her home at 2 AM then she need to woke up at 4 AM to cook breakfast for Seohyun then at 5 AM she need to get ready for work, so she doesn’t have energy today because of lack of sleep.

 

“YAH! Yuri-ah, are you okay? What happen? Are you sick?” Sooyoung asked worriedly. “Aniyo! I just want to sleep.” Yuri lay her head down on the table.

“You didn’t sleep last night? Sooyoung asked. Yuri shook her head. “Donghae send me home at 2 AM.” Yuri said.

“Okay! Just rest here.” Sooyoung said. “Aniyo, I can’t. We have work today.” Yuri said.

“Don’t worry; I’ll do it for you. Just rest here, I don’t want to see you like a zombie, you’re scary.” Sooyoung . “I will kill you later.” Yuri said as she closed her eyes.

*

“Where is she?” Seohyun looks at her watch. “It’s already 10 AM.” Seohyun was waiting her unnie to fetch her but she wasn’t shown up.

“Seohyun-ah, maybe your unnie didn’t come, you can ride with me I’ll send you home.” Wendy her best friend said.

“Thank you for your offer Wendy but Yuri unnie will come to fetch me. Maybe she’s late but she’ll come.” Seohyun said.

“Are you sure?” Wendy asked. Seohyun nodded. “Okay, I’ll go first. Bye!” Wendy waved at Seohyun. “Bye. Take care.” Seohyun waved back.

 

Time passed and now it’s already 12 noon, Seohyun still waiting her unnie. Her stomach keeps crying.

 

“Unnie, where are you? I’m hungry now.” Seohyun sat at the stone floor then she crossed her arms above her knees then laid her head on her arms.

She looks up when she saw someone silhouette standing in front of her. “Unnie!” she immediately stood up. “OH! Annyeonghaseyo, Donghae oppa.”  Seohyun bows. Donghae smiled at her.

“I thought you are Yuri unnie. Mianhae!” Seohyun apologized.  She thought that the silhouette she saw was owned by her unnie since she keeps waiting for Yuri.

“Where’s your unnie?” Donghae asked. Seohyun shrugged her shoulders. “Mollaso! It’s already noon but she’s still not here. By the way oppa, why are you here?” Seohyun asked him. “I was just passing by here, and then I saw you. I thought you are Yuri, so I go down from my car to know if you are really Yuri, then I saw it was you.” Donghae said. Seohyun nodded.

Then Seohyun’s stomach cried again. Donghae chuckled. “Hm… someone’s hungry. Let’s go, I’ll treat you lunch.” Donghae hold Seohyun’s wrist.

“But unnie…” Seohyun stops. “Maybe she come here but I’m not here.” She added.

“Maybe if she come and didn’t saw you here I think she will call you or message you. If she did that then you should tell her where we are.” Donghae re-assured Seohyun. He pitied her because her stomach keeps on crying. ‘Maybe Yuri was so busy today, so she forgets to fetch Seohyun.’ Donghae thought.