Chapter Fifteen (15)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

Sooyoung walks to the locker room.  She didn’t enter inside but she could hear Yuri crying from inside the locker room. This was the first time she heard or sees her best friend crying because of a guy.

She sighs before she comes inside. When she opens the door she saw her best friend sobbing while leaning on their locker and hugging her knees.

 

She approach Yuri and hugged her. “Sorry, Yuri!” she apologize

Yuri didn’t reply to her, instead she cried in her best friend’s warm embrace.

 

Minutes later. Still in that position finally Yuri stop crying but still Sooyoung comforting her. “Thank you, Soo!”

“Nah! Don’t thank me, actually it’s my fault. If I didn’t force you to do this ‘Fake relationship’ with him then you didn’t need to feel hurt.” Sooyoung said still hugging her.

“Soo are you going to be mad at me if I am being honest to you?” asked Yuri

Sooyoung broke the hugged and looked at her with her confused face. “It depends on your statement if I need to get mad at you or not. But I hope it wasn’t bad okay?”

Yuri let out a big sigh. “Please don’t tell it to anyone, not to D.O nor Donghae.”

Sooyoung nodded. “Okay? Promise!” Sooyoung unsure said. She was a little nervous in her statement. She raised her right hand as a sign of her promise.

 

 

“I know I and Donghae are starting and I know all of this is just acting. But Soo…” Sooyoung looked at Yuri waiting for her next statement. “I fell in love with him.” In that statement, Sooyoung’s eyes open widely. She keeps blinking her eyes many times as Yuri looking down.

 

Sooyoung couldn’t believe to what she heard. It was like all of a sudden, she doesn’t know if she feel happy or sad but she knows that she need to feel happy because it was her best friend who fell in love but it was really a sudden situation for her. TOTALLY SUDDEN.

 

“Him? You mean Donghae oppa? You feel in love to Donghae?” Sooyoung asked a little louder clarifying is she heard Yuri’s statement right.

 

Then Yuri slowly nodded as Sooyoung let out a sigh. “You promise that you didn’t tell my secret to anyone. Promise is a Promise. I hope my secret that I revealed to you is safe and only the two of us are the only one who know this.” Yuri said.

 

“Okay! Okay! Your secret is safe on me.”

“Thank you, Soo!”

“But… what’s your plan now? After this drama, what are you going to do? I mean after your fake relationship with him.” Sooyoung asked her. Sooyoung broke the hugged and looked at her while gently fixing her hair.

“My plan? My plan is… after this drama, I will let him go and I will forget that I fall in love with him.” said Yuri

“I didn’t believe you!”

Yuri smiled. “He’s not mine after all. He was owned by someone and I don’t have any right to fight for him because even though I fight for him I know that I couldn’t win him.” said Yuri. She can read what her best friend’s thought so she explained to her what’s on her mind.

“Yuri I don’t know what to say. I don’t know how to help you but they say ‘once your heart start to flutter then you can’t stop it’ Yul it was about love.” said Sooyoung.

“You all have to do is to keep this as a secret.” said Yuri.

“Okay! Okay! Okay! Your secret is safe on me. But what are you gonna do? I mean you and Donghae oppa fought.”

“I will wait him to say that we need to end our relationship.”

“But you said you love him.”

“If he will tell me that we need to end this drama, then it was easy for me to move on.”

“Aigoo… I don’t know what to do for you. But did you really give your number to that Nickhun guy?”

Yuri laughed out loud. Sooyoung on the other side looked at her best friend.

“Do you think that I will give my number to that guy? Gosh! He has a girlfriend, why should I need to give my number to him. He’s a playboy!” Yuri shook her head.

“So you mean you didn’t give your number to that guy?” Yuri nodded her head. Then suddenly a bright idea popped in Sooyoung’s head. She helped Yuri to stand up and fix her clothes then push her outside the locker room.

“YAH! YAH! YAH! Why only me?” Yuri shout.

“I need to clean my locker just wait me outside maybe there’s a customer.” Then Sooyoung hardly close the locker room’s door.

 

She get her phone and quickly texted D.O [‘Kyungsoo just tell to Donghae oppa that Yuri didn’t give her number to that guy’] after Sooyoung send her message to D.O she happily walk out from the locker room and help Yuri in their work.

 

 

 

 

D.O receive Sooyoung’s message. After reading it, he immediately goes to Super Junior’s dance practice room since he knows that they are in that room practicing for their concert. When he was in there he can’t find Donghae so he asked Eunhyuk if he saw Donghae but Eunhyuk said no. Then he say Thank you and bid his goodbye to his sunbae but before he walk Eunhyuk stop him.

 

“Is Donghae and Yuri fought?” asked Eunhyuk. D.O nodded.

“I see.” Eunhyuk nod his head. “Let’s go I know where that fish go.”

 

Eunhyuk put his arm around D.O’s shoulder and they head to the entertainment’s canteen. When the reach the canteen, Eunhyuk was right because they saw Donghae there eating ice cream alone. Then they immediately walk to where Donghae was sitting, Eunhyuk sat beside Donghae while D.O sat in front of Donghae.

 

“Sup bro? eating 1 gallon of ice cream alone means you have a very serious problem. Malhabwa, what it is?” Eunhyuk asked as he put his arms around his shoulder.

Donghae didn’t answer him, instead he sat there and continue to eat his ice cream.

 

“Hyung. Sooyoung noona texted me. She said that Yuri noona didn’t give her number to Nickhun-ssi.” Hearing that word, Donghae immediately looked at D.O

“Jinjja?” D.O nodded.

“Hyung you get mad at Yuri noona for nothing. You shout at her for nothing.”

“I need to see Yuri now.” Donghae immediately stood up. He can’t wait to talk to Yuri, he really regret what he do to her.

Before Donghae could go, Eunhyuk held his wrist making him look at his best friend.

“What?

“You can’t go today Lee Donghae. Remember we have practice today. Earlier Leeteuk hyung forgive you to missed our practice because you looked desperate but now you are okay, I didn’t let you to missed our practice today.” said Eunhyuk. Donghae sigh.

“But I will help you to excuse yourself tomorrow. But for now just obeyed me and go to our practice. Just talk to your girlfriend tomorrow. Remember our concert is also important.” Eunhyuk added.

“Just promise me!” Donghae said.

“I PROMISE!”

“Okay! Ahm… D.O we need to go now. But don’t tell it to Yuri okay?” D.O nodded. “Thank you very much my favorite dongsaeng.” Donghae give D.O a best buddy hug then they make their way to their dance practice room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gosh! Finally I'm back again. Sorry for long hiatus, I am really busy on my school works especially this week because it was our exam.

I admit that I miss to write/add a chapter in my story....

After our busy sched, I assure you that I will updating the chapters of this story.

Sorry for long wait and THANK YOU for patiently waiting :)