Chapter Twenty-Two (22)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

Yuri woke up when she smells a delicious food. She looked down and saw Donghae was still sleeping, she put a blanket on him and go to the bathroom to take a bath.

After she takes her morning shower, she saw Donghae was still asleep that’s why she decided to go downstairs to see if they need her help. When she reached the kitchen, she saw Donghae’s mom cooking breakfast.

 

“Good morning Mrs. Lee.” Yuri greet Donghae’s mom with a smile. His mom just only gives her a glance then she continued what she was doing.

“Ahh… Mrs. Lee I will help you preparing breakfast. I also can cook.” Yuri said offering her help.

 

Yuri took the spatula and continued to cook eggs and bacon since Mrs. Lee was almost done in it. Mrs. Lee didn’t say anything instead; she left Yuri alone in the kitchen without saying any words.

 

“Did I do something wrong?” Yuri asked. “Why she looks so mad at me? Gosh! She’s really scary.” Yuri said and keeps continuing to finish the breakfast that she cook.

 

After she finish placing all the foods on the dining table, Yuri go to the living room where Mrs. Lee was. She called Mrs. Lee to tell that the food is already ready, without saying a word, Mrs. Lee go to the dining area.

Yuri didn’t mind Mrs. Lee’s cold attitude, instead, she go upstairs (Donghae’s room) but she saw Donghae was still sleeping so she decided to go downstairs again, then she saw Donghwa was already at the dining area with his mother.

 

“Yuri, let’s eat now.” Donghwa called her.

“You eat first, I’ll wait Donghae so we can eat together.” Yuri said.

“Come on join us, Donghae was really tired so maybe he woke up late.” Donghwa said.

“Ani! I’m fine, I’ll just wait him.” Yuri said. She go to the living room and read some magazines while waiting Donghae.

 

At the dining area. Donghwa and his mom talks quietly, so Yuri didn’t hear their conversation.

“Mom, do you think I didn’t notice your cold attitude in front of Yuri?!” Donghwa said.

“You notice?” his mom asked. “Of course mom you’re too obvious. Lucky you because Donghae didn’t notice that.” Donghwa said.

“I still need to watch her moves.” Mrs. Lee said.

“Mom, she’s not like Tiffany. Mom, I saw her and Donghae last night and all I can say is, they really love each other. Okay! When Donghae introduce Tiffany to us and she stay here for a week, did she help you by doing the house chores? Is she help you to prepare our foods? She’s not, right? But Yuri? First time Donghae introduce her to us, now she was staying here for 2 days, only 2 days, but she didn’t think twice to help you doing the house chores. I don’t know but I really feel sorry to Yuri because of what you did to her, maybe Donghae choose her because he knows that Yuri was so different compare to that Tiffany girl. Mom, don’t let your pride get up high, just say sorry to Yuri, or if you don’t want then just please be good to Yuri just only for 2 days. Not for her but for your son, just be good to Yuri.” Donghwa said. He was giving his mother some advices and also he just wants his mother to realize that Yuri isn’t lazy like Tiffany.

 

At the first place, Donghwa knows that Yuri already notice the cold attitude of their mother in front of her, but she still acts that she doesn’t know. He knows that she will do everything just to get the attention of their mother, so by doing the house chores she was sure that their mom will empress to her. But NO, their mom still the same, cold like ice, and Donghwa feel ashamed to Yuri for his mother.

While in the living room. Yuri sees Donghwa going upstairs, so she decided to go to the kitchen to see what Mrs. Lee do. Then she saw Mrs. Lee washing the plates that they use.

 

“OMO! Mrs. Lee, I’ll do the dishes.” Yuri immediately gets the plates from Mrs. Lee’s hands. Then she continues to the other plates.

“Do you think if you act well to me you will get my approval on your relationship with my son?” Mrs. Lee said.

Yuri stops washing the dishes, she look at Mrs. Lee and smiled. “Actually, I didn’t ask for your approval. I know at first place that you don’t like me for your son. It’s alright for me if you don’t like me, but as gratitude for accepting me in your house, I think I need to help you by doing the chores.” Yuri said. She breathed heavily and continues to wash the remaining plates. Mrs. Lee was staring blankly at her back.

“I’m sorry Yuri.” Mrs. Lee patted Yuri’s shoulder. Yuri looked at her and smiled. “You don’t need to say sorry to me, Mrs. Lee.” Yuri said.

“Aniyo! Sorry for being cold in front of you. Actually, I was watching your moves, because you know Donghae’s ex-girlfriend?” “Tiffany?” Yuri said. Mrs. Lee nodded.

“Tiffany didn’t show her gratitude to us. She stayed here for a week but all she can do is, to stay in Donghae’s room. She keeps ordering Donghae to get her water, breakfast, lunch, you name it. Donghae always command her needs until they go back to Seoul, and the next thing we know is… Tiffany and Donghae broke up, she broke my son’s heart. Them I’m really shock when Donghae brought you here saying that you are his girlfriend. That’s why I need to watch your every moves, maybe you are like Tiffany who like a queen when she’s here, but I’m wrong. You are very different from that girl. Yuri you prove to me that you are the one for Donghae, by showing to us that we are now part of your life now, so I hope that you’ll forgive me for being cold to you. I’m really sorry Yuri.” Mrs. Lee apologized.

“Mrs. Lee you always forgiven. I know what you feel, if I’m in your place, I will also do that because I know every parents need someone who can take care of their children. That someone who can give her life for him, but I can’t promise you that my relationship with your son will go until forever.” Yuri said. She go straight to the point, she doesn’t want to break the expectations of Mrs. Lee to their relationship, because she and Donghae knows that maybe not now, but soon… their relationship didn’t go to forever.

“But for now… I will promise you that I will take care of your son. I will love him with all my heart.” Yuri said.

“Thank you, Yuri. I’m sorry again.” Mrs. Lee hugged Yuri.

After awhile, Yuri decided to break the hugged. “Ah… Mrs. Lee--“ “Omma or Mom. Just call me like that; you are now part of the ‘Lee’ family so call me Mom.” Yuri isn’t a crybaby, but when it comes about the family, she easily cried because finally after a long time there’s someone that can Yuri called ‘Mom’. She really wish to have a mother again and lucky her because her boyfriend’s mother let her to call her ‘Mom’.

“Why are you crying? Did I say something that can hurt you?” Mrs. Lee asked.

“Aniyo.” Yuri wiped her tears. “I was just so happy because finally after a long time, I can use the word ‘Mom’ again.” Yuri said.

Mrs. Lee smiled and hugged her. “You can call me ‘Mom’ whenever you want.”

“Thank you so much, Mrs… I mean mom.” Yuri said.

“Aigoo… don’t cry now, just finish those dishes and eat your breakfast now. Don’t wait Donghae maybe he wokes up late today. If you want something just go to my room okay?” Mrs. Lee said.

Yuri nodded. “Deh!”

Then Mrs. Lee left Yuri alone in the kitchen. Yuri was so happy not only because she and Mrs. Lee are fine now but also she knows that she was belong to Donghae’s family even though their relationship isn’t real but she can feel the love from the family of someone’s that she love.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really Really Really SORRY for the long wait

I was really busy in school so I hope you'll wait for more chapters

KAMSAHAMNIDA! :)