Chapter Nineteen (19)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

Final day of Super Junior’s ‘Super Show’ concert in Europe. They are all standing in front of so many fans. They didn’t expect the warm welcome that the fans given to them, they are really thankful to their fans.

 

“Thank you very much ELFs! Saranghanda!” Leeteuk the leader bow 90-degress in front of the fans. He approached every sides of the stage and keeps bowing in front of their thousands fans who watched the concert. he approached every sides of the stage and keeps bowing in front of their fans showing them his gratitude.

“ELFs we are really thankful because you warmly welcoming us here in your country.” Sungmin said. The fans started to scream loudly. “ELFs we promise you that we will come back here to meet you all again, thank you very much.” Sungmin added to his speech.

“ELFs. We didn’t forget this day, the day that we are all together. ELFs we promise you that we will do our best to our won trip. We are always here saying ‘Thank you’ in front of you, bowing our heads 90-degress in front of you and saying ‘Saranghaeyo’ for a billion times as long as you are always here for us.” Eunhyuk said as he gain more loud screams from their fans.

“ELFs. Remember this, we are all one. ELF didn’t exist without Super Junior and Super Junior didn’t stand on this huge stage, visited more places and receiving more love without our beautiful ELFs. You are our energy ELFs, so be with us forever.” Siwon said and bow.

“Thank you ELF for showing your love and support for us. Thank you because you give us a chance to be loved. One ‘Thank you’ isn’t enough, so we didn’t get tired bowing 90-degrees in front of you and saying ‘Thank you’ I think it was more tiring to become a fan. ELFs if you are tired by defending us in our haters, just take a rest its okay!” Ryeowook said.

“My one and only love ELFs. I don’t want to leave you anymore; I want to stay with you forever. ELFs, promise us that no matter what happens you still support us, promise?” Heechul said as he showed to them his pinky finger. “WE PROMISE!” the fans shout. Heechul smiled and bow.

 “My wife ELFs miss me?” Kyuhyun asked. “YAH! It’s our first time here, why did they miss you?” Heechul asked Kyuhyu. The fans laughed at them. “By the way…” Kyuhyun continue his words. “ELFs don’t get tired of loving us, don’t get tired of giving us love form you, stay on our side and we will dream together today, tomorrow, day after tomorrow, next week, next month, netx year, and in the future. Are you willing to be with us forever?” Kyuhyun asked. “YES!” the fans answered. “Kamsahamnida! Saranghaeyo, ELFs!” Kyuhyun make a big heart sign.

“My lovable ELFs, annyeonghaseyo!” Donghae smiled. “ELFs thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, and thank you for a billion times my lovely ELFs. Thank you so much for accepting us, ELFs let’s be together and get married so we will grow old together, we want to grow old with you all, so I hope you still support us as long as we exist in this music industry. ELFs please don’t get tired for lovi9ng us and no matter what happens please stay with us and still support us. ELFs we really thankful from your hard work to vote us in very poll, we don’t know how to repay you but we will promise you that we still here to dance, to sing, to act and do our best just to give you a great performance. You always give us a strength, and power to do our best, so ELFs be with us.” Donghae said.

“My dear ELFs! Thank you for coming to our concert. thank you for welcoming us. ELFs I know maybe in the future there’s a time that we all hurt you, but I hope you will become strong in any circumstances that comes in our lives. ELFs I know all of you believes in forever, so I hope all of you will prove that there’s forever, prove that forever is still exist and be with us no matter what happen. Not today, not tomorrow, not next week, not next month, not next year, but maybe in the future we will hurt you by finding our own special someone and build our own family. I know if that will happens, then all of you will hurt, but ELFs promise us that even that day comes you always there to support and love us, because ELFs we are always here for you. Even though you want us to be out of the group but we’ll still here for you and wait your forgiveness. The simple ‘Thank you’ and ‘I love you’ isn’t enough to repay all your love that gave to us and instead we will hurt you, but ELFs remember this… ‘Having our own family is one of the happiest thing that comes in our lives.’ Humans can feel the happiest times, sad times, and also the hurtful times; we can all feel those times. But after that sad times and hurtful times comes, as long as we stay strong together, the happiest time will always there for us and we can start a new beginning with a happy moments. ELFs if the special someone comes in our lives, accept her for us, show her some love, I know it was so hard but ELFs all of us need happiness and our happiness is to love and to be loved. Once again, THANK YOU SO MUCH ELFs. SARANGHAEYO!” Leeteuk ended the ‘thank you’ speech with warm and grateful words from the depth of his heart. The fans can’t stop their tears from falling because of Leeteuk’s amazing speech.

 

Maybe not today and not next year but in the future they will find their special someone but they didn’t giving up their career because they know that their fans are always there to support them in hurtful times, in sadness and in happiness, as long as Super Junior and ELFs are together they will prove that they exist together forever.

Super Junior members are standing in the middle of the huge stage, standing in front of the beautiful blue ocean. They hold each other’s hands and bowing together in front of the thousand fans who watch the concert. The fans scream out loud and stand while giving them applause, Super Junior was crying of happiness because their fans are always there to support them.

 

“WE ARE ALWAYS HERE!” the fans shout. Super Junior still let out tears in their eyes. After the final flying kiss, final wave and final bow to their fans. Super Junior immediately head backstage.

“Leeteuk hyung that was a great speech I’ve ever heard from you.” Ryeowook said. He was sounding like praising his older brother.

“Actually, I don’t want to say those words because I know ELF will think that I’m in love now. But I said those words because of Donghae.” Donghae look at Leeteuk. “Me?” he asked pointing to himself.

“Yes you.” Leeteuk approach him. “I know there’s so many fan of yours wants you to be paired with other girls. But you find your love and she’s not one of the girls who paired with you. If your fans know about that then they will all hurt, and the next thing will happen is, they will hurt bash your girlfriend.” Leeteuk said.

“But I trust my fans; I know they will accept Yuri for me.” Donghae said.

“We can’t say that all of them will accept her. It was so hard to trust someone if you know that she/he will betray you in the end and left you alone.” Leeteuk said. “Donghae, it’s not a mistake to fall in love as long as you love her then fight for her, I know your fans and your career is also important to you but your girlfriend is also special for you. If your fans against to your relationship with your girlfriend, then show them that you love her with all your heart, fight for her, don’t let to be hurt by other people. Protect her, so your fans will accept you and your relationship with your girlfriend, but… don’t forget that you also need time for your fans, don’t be too fond with your girlfriend and always make time with your fans, so they didn’t feel jealous to your girlfriend.” Leeteuk advice him. He is really their second father, he really cares for s, he always thinks s before himself. It was so nice to be cared by Leeteuk, they really feel protected and safe with Leeteuk’s care and they are really lucky to have him as their leader, hyung and second father.

He gives nice advices to s, so they will know what to do even though he knows that they are old enough to make a decision on their own but he still want to give them an advice.

 

“Thank you hyung for your advice, don’t worry I will keep that in my mind.” Donghae said.

“Great! So, prepare now we’re going back to Seoul now.” Leeteuk said.

 

They start to pack their things; they really excited to go back to Seoul. Even though they are only stay in Europe for 2 days, they feel like they stay there for 2 years and that feeling are felt by the guy who was really excited to go back to S. Korea. He can’t wait to see his girlfriend again, his feelings for her are really cleared now and he knows that Yuri is his ‘ONE TRUE LOVE!’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow~ another Chapter for my BEST READERS! ♥

Thank you for long wait.

Gosh! I don’t know why I wrote this chapter since it was about dating, you know what… I am still bitter about that Yuri and that guy’s dating issue.

I really can’t believe that they say Yuri is dating. Huh! For me, YULHAE IS REALER THAN REAL. ONLY YULHAE! (I'm so childish) But wherever they are happy I'm still here to support them. :) (even if it hurts)

THANK YOU AGAIN MY CHINGUS AND THANK YOU MY NEW SUBSCRIBERS ^.^