Chapter Twenty-Seven (27)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

Yuri and Sooyoung were working in the coffee shop when Yuri's phone suddenly vibrate signing that she has a message. When she look at her phone reading the message, she immediately took off her apron and ran towards the door but before she ran outside Sooyoung block her way.

 

"Where are you going young lady?" Sooyoung asked.

"Huh? Ahm.. someone texted asking me to go to... uhm.. to go to the entertainment." Yuri said.

"And who is that someone? I got a feeling that someone is not Donghae oppa, so who is that someone huh? I also got a feeling that someone is not D.O nor Eunhyuk oppa. Tell me who is that someone?" Sooyoung asked suspiciously.

"I don't know, maybe a staff?" Yuri said with a doubt.

"Yah! You will go in the entertainment because someone texted you!? What if it was a scam? I'm gonna tell it to Donghae oppa." Sooyoung said. She immediately get her and search for Donghae's number, but before she gonna press the call, Yuri stop her.

"No need because I think that someone is really a staff since she ask me to come to get their orders." Yuri said.

"Why they need to texted you? I mean your number when we have the coffee shop's own number." Sooyoung asked.

"Aigoo! It's not an issue for now as long as they have our contacts then they can easily call us to get their orders." Yuri said.

"Aish! Okay, okay! Just take care." Sooyoung said.

"Okay! Bye!"

 

Yuri ran outside to the entertainment building. When she was in front of the entertainment building she notice the guard wasn't there so she enter inside. She ran upstairs since the unknown texter told her that she was kocated on the second floor of the entertainment, when she was on the second floor; 3 girls block her way.

 

"Hi, there Ms. Kwon Yuri." Yoona said. The girls who block her way is Tiffany's member, they are Taeyeon, Yoona and Luna.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Yoona-ssi, Taeyeon-ssi and Luna-ssi." Yuri greeted. "Ahm.. may I excuse myself for awhile because I have an appointment here." Yuri said.

"Okay! Go ahead." Taeyeon move a little for Yuri.

 

Then Yuri go to dance practice room since the texter told her that she was located on the second floor in the dance practice room. So Yuri immediately ran because she doesn't want her customer to wait longer. Before she entered inside she saw Sulli looking at her worriedly, Yuri smile a little to her but Sulli left her behind. Yuri shrugged her shoulder and slowly open the dance practice room door, when she popped her head inside she can't believe what she saw. Suddenly her tears falls down from her eyes to her cheeks, she slowly close the dance practice room, she stick her back on the dance practice room wall and quietly cry.

 

"It hurts, right?" Yuri look up and saw Yoona, Taeyeon and Luna standing in front of her.

"Excuse me." Yuri said. But before Yuri walk away, Yoona hold her arm tightly causing Yuri to look at her shock. Then suddenly Yoona slap her on her cheek. "That's for hurting my unnie." Yoona said. Then suddenly Taeyeon snatch Yuri from Yoona and she also slap her. "It was for snatching Donghae oppa from Tiffany." Taeyeon said. She push Yuri hardly causing Yuri to lay on the ground. Yuri wants to stand up and fight back but she can't, she was too weak, all she could hear is Donghae's word before.

-Flashback-

"So when we will stop our fake relationship?" Yuri asked Donghae.

"Ahm... maybe if Tiffany kiss me and tell me that she want me to get back in her life again, then our fake relationship is over." Donghae said.

"Tss.. too cheesy Mr. Lee Donghae. Okay! Come on let's do to make your Tiffany back to you." Yuri said.

-End of Flashback-

"Just stay away from Tiffany unnie and Donghae oppa, just don't bother them anymore." Luna said.

"By the way, Tiffany wants to say thank you to you because of want you did finally they are together again." Taeyeon ssid.

"And also, even though you're not an actress, you did a great job you really good at acting because we really believe that you are his girlfriend. Since Tiffany unnie and Donghae oppa are together again, your acting as a fake girlfriend is finally OVER." Yoona said.

"It's over Yuri-ssi." Luna said.

"Let's go girls, maybe someone will saw us here." Taeyeon said as she pull Yoona and Luna.

"Yuri-ssi!" Sulli said. She was about to help Yuri but Luna pulled her away from Yuri.

"YAH! How dare you Sulli!? You want to help that girl? What are you betraying Tiffany huh?" Luna scolded Sulli.

"I just want to help her. You didn't see? She needs our help." Sulli said. Then Yoona slap her on her face. "How dare you, Sulli." Yoona shout.

"Yoona, Luna not here." Taeyeon said then she pulled her members again. Sulli look back to see Yuri again then she saw Yuri slowly standing up. Yuri look at her then smile, suddenly Sulli's tears fell; she really pity on Yuri. She can't believe that her unnies can do that to the innocent person and they even hurt her not only inside but also physically.

 

When Yuri didn't see the silhoutte of the 4 girls, she help herself to standing. She fix her hair and she wipe her tears, she breath haevy and tried to smile. "It was over now Yuri, don't hope anymore." she said to herself. "Remember, he wasn't you at all. You are just his puppet using to make his girlfriend jealous. He will never fell in love with a puppet like you." Yuri said. Her tears start to fall again."Stupid tears." she wipe her tears and walk away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Again, another chapter. :)

A Heart breaking chapter :'( 3

I think this is not the end of this, I thought I will end this but I think I have more chapters for this story. So I hope Chingus you still support my story until I finish it. KAMSAHAMNIDA! <3