Chapter Twenty-Five (25)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

When all of them were inside of the coffee shop. Yuri and Donghae were own their world, they forgot that they are with their friends since they are really fond with each other, they are busy with their own things. If you look at them, they don't look like a fake couple.

 

"Aish! I really don't know what's going to do with them." Sooyoung said while looking at the couple. "I mean.. Hello! They are with us, come on we're not air here. They are together for like a years, but still they miss each other?! Arrggghhh..." Sooyoung said annoyed.

 

Eunhyuk and D.O glance at the couple then look back at Sooyoung. Sooyoung is right, they are together for more than 3 days but still... they miss each other. Yeah! They are couple but atleast should they also spend their time with their friends.

 

"Tsk. Just admit that you are jealous with Yuri, since she found her one true love. While you!?! Still alone." Kyuhyun said.

"Jealous? Me? Huh! For your information, i'm not jealous. I was just saying that YulHae should also spend their time with us since today is our bonding time because tomorrow or later you guys are busy again." Sooyoung said defending herself and more on telling the truth.

"Really Ms. So Old? I can't sense like that, because I can feel that you are jealous because you envy Yuri for having such a handsome prince like Donghae." Kyuhyun said teasing Sooyoung. He also by changing her name from 'Soo' to 'So' and from 'Young' to 'Old'.

"Huh! Again, for your information Mr. KunKun, my name is SOOYOUNG not SO OLD. I'm still YOUNG to be look like Old. And if someday I become Old, my looks will change but not my name. Because my name is FOREVER YOUNG." Sooyoung said emphasizing her words to him.

 

Eunhyuk and D.O quietly watching the two arguing with each other. They look so irritated but they keep quiet hoping that they will stop arguing like a child. But for worst they are not since they now increasing the volume of their voice. D.O look at Yuri and Donghae thinking that they would hear Sooyoung and Kyuhyun arguing but also for worst they didn't because they keeps laughing at each other's joke. D.O look at his left side and saw Eunhyuk with red face, he can sense that he gonnacan explode in any moment since Sooyoung and Kyuhyun didn't stop arguing.

 

"Yah! Remember this KunKun, not at once I feel jealous towards Yuri because I respect her, I respect her happiness and also I respect her relationship with Donghae oppa. So will you please shut up because I AM NOT JEALOUS." Sooyoung said.

"Oh really Ms. So Old!? But I can feel that you a--"

"SHUT UP!" Eunhyuk explode.

 

D.O was so shock at Eunhyuk, so does Kyuhyun and Sooyoung. The two both stop arguing seeing Eunhyuk's angry face, Yuri and Donghae also stop laughing and look at Eunhyuk.

When Eunhyuk can sense that the atmosphere inside the coffee shop become quiet and all eyes are on him, he smiled at them showing his gummy matching with peace sign. "HeHeHe!" Eunhyuk awkwardly laugh.

 

"Yah! Hyukjae, why are you shouting? Is there a problem?" Donghae asked.

"Actually I don't have a problem with you, but I've got more problem with this two." Eunhyuk said pointing at Sooyoung and Kyuhyun.

"Why? What happen? Sooyoung!?!" Yuri looked at Sooyoung.

"Actually I don't have a problem. But this guy here, teased me. He called me 'So Old'." Sooyoung whined. Yuri chuckled at her best friend's act.

"Yah! Kyu why did you called her 'So Old'? She's SOO YOUNG to become an Old." Donghae said emphasizing Sooyoung's name. Sooyoung look at Kyuhyun with her chin up high, proud to herself.

"Yah, Donghae ho--"

"YAH oppa, what did you call him?" Yuri asked Kyuhyun.

"H-Huh? I.. I.. I mean Donghae hyung. I called him Donghae hyung, happy?" Kyuhyun said.

Yuri smiled. "More than Happy."

"Tsk. By the way, Yah! Donghae HYUNG, why did you defend her? I'm your member, brother, your friend. Why did defend on her side!?!" Kyuhyun asked pouting.

"OMO! OMO! OMO! Our Evil-Maknae finally know how to use aegyo. Don't worry I still love you." Donghae walks towards him and start to kiss his cheeks.

"YAH! YAH! YAH! Yuri-ah... get this fish." Kyuhyun said while pushing Donghae away from him. Yuri shook her head and laughed at them.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Annyeonghaseyo, FishyPearls! 😘

Sorry for long waiting.. I'm back again with my new chapter. ^_^

Sorry for long hiatus again, I've just got my schedule and now is my Christmas vacation, so maybe I can update anytime I want. :)

By the way, I'm really sorry for long wait and also Thank you for waiting, for upvoting and also for subscribing. Kamsahamnida! Saranghaeyo! 💗