Chapter Twenty-One (21)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

Yuri and Donghae were on the hallway of second floor in SME building. Yuri helping Donghae to put on his disguise so they can walk freely without noticing Donghae by his fans.

 

“It’s done, let’s go!” Yuri said. Without asking, Donghae hold her hand and pulled her closer to him. “It was good if we walk together, holding each other’s hands, right?” Yuri didn’t say anything as she let him do what he wanted.

 

When they reach the main door of the building Yuri immediately released her hand from his grip. Donghae startle at her sudden action, he looked at her. “Let’s continue to hold each other when we finally out of this building.” Yuri said. “Why?” he asked. Donghae grabbed her hand again, this time he holds it tightly so she can’t let go.

“Annyeonghaseyo ahjussi!” Donghae greet the security guard that Yuri talked earlier.

“Annyeonghaseyo Donghae-ssi.” He smiled at the two. “You really have a goddess girlfriend, don’t lose her, treasure her.” The security guard said. Yuri looked at the guard then to Donghae, she was really confused in the situation by now. How can these stranger knows their relationship?

“Deh! I will treasure her and protect her with ALL MY HEART!” Donghae said. They say their goodbye to the ahjussi and start to walked on the street going to the coffee shop since the coffee shop where Yuri and Sooyoung work was walking distance from SME building so Donghae left his car in the entertainment building parking lot.

“YAH! Tell me, did you tell to that ahjussi that we are dating?” Donghae nodded. “YAH!” Yuri hit his arm.

“I trust that ahjussi, don’t worry he doesn’t have a big mouth like Hyukjae.” Donghae said. Yuri rolled her eyes.

“I promise you that our secret is still safe. I just told him that I have a girlfriend who worked at the nearest coffee shop, only that. Nothing more, nothing less. He doesn’t know about the fake thing.” Donghae assured her.

“How can he know me? It was my first time that I saw him, but he already knows me. I mean my face, he know that I was looking for you.” Yuri said.

Donghae smile. “Because I show him your picture that’s why he knows you.” Yuri pout.

 

They continue to walk until they reach the coffee shop. When they entered inside they are not only 3 people was there, earlier Yuri left Sooyoung, Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk there. But now they are 6 people including D.O, Seohyun and Wendy. Yuri was so shock to see them all but she was totally shock because Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk were still there.

 

“Sup bro.” Eunhyuk give Donghae a ‘best buddy’ hug, so does Kyuhyun.

“Hi, Donghae oppa!” Seohyun and Wendy happily greet him.

“Annyeonghaseyo Yuri noona.” D.O greet Yuri.

“Wow! It was nice to see you all here.” Donghae walks towards their table while Yuri walks beside Sooyoung who was standing near their table.

“They didn’t leave you alone here?” Yuri whisper at Sooyoung. “Aniyo! They said they will wait you and Donghae oppa.” Sooyoung whisper back.

 

“Seohyun and Wendy, my two hard working sisters this is for you.” Donghae give them a huge paper bag.

“So? The girly stuff that he pack earlier is for Seohyun and Wendy?!” Yuri murmured. “What?” Sooyoung asked. She didn’t clearly heard what Yuri said because she was murmuring. Yuri smiled and shook her head.

“To my younger brother that always makes me happy, D.O this is yours.” Donghae handed him the paper bag. “Thank you, hyung.” D.O smiled.

“And to my lovely girlfriend’s best friend and also a shikshin who keeps eating but can’t gain weight, this is for you and dear sister Sooyoung.” “Wow! Kamsahamnida Donghae oppa!” Sooyoung happily took the paper bag from Donghae.

“OMO~ Oppa this is really beautiful.” Wendy said as she saw a beautiful dress. “Thank you very much oppa!” Wendy hugged him.

“Enough hugging Wendy maybe Yuri will jealous.” Eunhyuk teased.

“Aniyo! It’s only Wendy, so it’s no big deal. So if she wants to hug him then I will let her.” Yuri said.

“What if Tiffany hugged Donghae? What will you do?” Kyuhyun asked. “Then I’ll kill you.” Yuri answered making the others burst out laughing.

“But oppa, why you didn’t bought any present to Yuri unnie?” Seohyun asked. The others nodding their head agreed at Seohyun’s statement.

“Yeah hyung! You bought present for us but you didn’t bought one for Yuri noona.” D.O said.

“I think my presence here is enough present for her.” Donghae said. “Should I need to wrapped myself and put a ribbon so I will become like a gift?” he asked.

“Too cheesy Lee Donghae.” Kyuhyun said a little sarcastic.

“Fine! Fine! Fine! I have a present for Yul but I didn’t show you because it was a secret between us.” Donghae said.

“OMO! OMO! OMO! Don’t tell me it’s engagement ring?” Sooyoung asked.

Donghae squint his fishy eyes. “Ahm…. It was near to that thing.” Donghae said. He doesn’t want to give them a clue and of course he doesn’t want to give Yuri a clue.

“By the way Seohyun, your unnie didn’t come home today, so Wendy have a sleep over with Seohyun.” Donghae said.

“Where are you going?” Seohyun asked.

“Ahh… we gonna relax our mind, we’re going on a vacation.” Donghae said. Donghae grabbed Yuri’s hand. “YAH! Evil maknae and Monkey just took care of my 3 girls, okay? Also, D.O help your hyungs to accompany your Sooyoung noona and your dongsaengs.” Donghae said.

“YAH! Fish, you and Yuri are going to vacation without us? How selfish you are, you didn’t bring us with you.” Eunhyuk whined.

“Don’t worry monkey, we will have a vacation soon. All of us will going on a vacation, I will set the day and you are the one who will pay for it.” Donghae said as he pulled Yuri with him outside the coffee shop.

“YAH!~” Eunhyuk shout. “Aigoo… that fish.” Eunhyuk shook his head.

“YES! We are having a vacation!” Wendy jump happy.

“Yeah! Because Eunhyuk will pay for that.” Kyuhyun said.

Eunhyuk widen his eyes. “Bwoya? I will not pay that. Donghae will the one who pay that because he’s the one who promise us to have a vacation.” Eunhyuk said.

“Okay! Enough with that vacation.” Sooyoung interrupt them. “Did you notice something?” Sooyoung started a serious topic. The others keep quiet and focus on Sooyoung. “I think they are in a REAL relationship now.” Sooyoung added.

“How can you say that?” D.O asked.

“When Super Junior oppa were going to Europe for their concert, I heard Yuri was talking with Donghae oppa through the phone and then the last word that she said to him was… ‘I love you too’.” Sooyoung said.

“Ah… that’s why he was really happy that day. He keeps jumping happily and greet all the people he met in the airport, in short, he’s really in a good mood that time.” Kyuhyun said.

“But then, I asked Yuri about their status and she said that they are still in a fake relationship.” Sooyoung said.

“Maybe Yuri unnie doesn’t want to tell us their real status. Maybe she wants to keep it a secret before they going to announce their relationship.” Wendy said.

“You have a point Wendy. Maybe they want to keep it a secret to us; maybe they want to surprise us. And then soon, we will hear that they are going to get married.” D.O said.

 “Correct! Maybe soon we going to hear that they are going to get married.” Eunhyuk said.

“But, I know Yuri. She doesn’t want to keep a secret from me; if she was dating Donghae oppa for real then she’ll going to tell it to me.” Sooyoung said.

“And also Donghae. Sometimes he doesn’t want to tell his secret from us, but if it comes to relationship then he can’t hide it since he needs the approval and advice of Leeteuk hyung.” Kyuhyun said.

“Wait… wait… wait… it was just popped in my mind. I think Donghae oppa will going to confess to Yuri unnie since their vacation happens of all a sudden, so maybe Donghae oppa have a surprise for Yuri unnie then he will going to confess to her.” Wendy said.

“Deh! I agree with you. Maybe Donghae have a secret confession between the two of them.” Eunhyuk said. All of them looked at each other while smiling.

“But for now, I think we should wait them to tell to us the good news about their relationship.” Seohyun said.

“I agree. We should wait them; maybe they will tell us when they come back. OMO! I am so happy for them.” Sooyoung said.

-

Before they go to their destination. Donghae bring Yuri to the mall to buy some clothes for her to wear. He also buy clothes for him, after they buy all they needs for their vacation. Donghae start the engine of the car and started to drove towards their destination

 

“YAH! Here again?” Yuri asked him as she saw the place. “You brought me here when you want to know me well, right? We come here when you want to have a picnic.” Yuri said.

 

Donghae brought her again in the beach where they come first to talk about themselves, to know about each other. They come there before they start their FAKE relationship.

 

“You still remember.” Donghae said. He gets the things in the backseat and passed it to Yuri. “Let’s go!” he lead Yuri the way.

“Wait! Where are we going?” Yuri asked him. she notice that they didn’t going to the beach, instead they go on the other way but the ocean still can be seen.

“Just follow me.” Donghae said and continue to walk. “Pfft. So bossy. Did he saw me as his chaperone? Huh! I’m too beautiful to become a chaperone.” Yuri mumbles.

 

Yuri followed Donghae in the huge house near the ocean. He entered inside without asking any permission to the owner of the house. Donghae brought down the things on the table in the living room, Yuri sat on the sofa as he ordered her to do.

 

“Hey, Donghae.” a guy greet him. He come from upstairs, he was wearing an eyeglasses.

“Hey, Donghwa hyung.” Donghae give his brother a fist to fist. “Who is she?” Donghwas asked. Yuri immediately stood up, she smiled and introduced herself. “Hello! I’m Kwon Yuri.” Yuri bow politely.

“Oh! I remember you.” Donghwa said. Donghae and Yuri was so shock. Yuri didn’t meet him in the first place; actually it was their first time to meet each other.

“You’re Tiffany’s member, right? You change your name?” Donghwa asked. Yuri was really confused; she really doesn’t know what he was talking about.

“What are you talking about? This was my first time that I brought Yuri here.” Donghae said.

“Ani! I meet her in Seoul with Tiffany.” Donghwa said. “Yu… Yu… something like that. Then I know now, you are Yuri.” Donghwa said.

“Yes, I am Yuri but I didn’t change my name. I was born with the name Yuri.” Yuri said.

Suddenly Donghae laughed out loud. “Hyung, you mistaken her. Maybe you’re the one who talking about is Yoona, Tiffany’s member.” Donghae said.

“Yeah! Yoona. You are not Yoona?” Donghwa asked.

“No. I’m Yuri.” She said.

“Ow… sorry, I thought you are Yoona. You two are look alike.” Donghwa said.

“I think not.” Yuri whisper. “Yeah! Because you are more beautiful than her.” Donghae whisper back. Yuri looked at him, he just smiled.

“By the way hyung, Yuri is my girlfriend.” Donghae introduce.

“Really? wow, congrats. You finally move on, thanks God. Finally you are not obsesses to that Tiffany girl.” Donghwa said as he laughed. Donghae punch him playfully.

“Donghae?” a lady come to the living room from the kitchen. “Mom!” Donghae ran towards his mom and hugged her tightly.

“I miss you so much, son.” His mom also hugged him tightly. “I miss you too mom.”

“Are you going to stay here?” his mom asked. “Deh! I’ll stay here for 2 days.” Donghae said.

“Who is she?” Mrs. Lee asked.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Yuri imnida!” Yuri smiled.

 

Donghae’s mom smiled, she didn’t say anything but she keeps staring coldly at Yuri. Yuri on the other side was really nervous at his mom; she doesn’t know what to do.

 

“Ahh… did you already eat your dinner?” asked Donghwa breaking the awkward atmosphere.

“Aniyo! Yuri and I were really hungry now.” Donghae said.

“You came on time because the meal is already cooked. Let’s eat now.” Mrs. Lee clung at his arms as she dragged Donghae in the dining. Donghwa watch his mom’s action, he smiled at Yuri and lead her to the dining area.

 

The family was really happy while eating. They talk too much as in they didn’t see each other for a year, but they are since Donghae was really busy in Seoul and in their concert overseas, so he was rarely see his mother and his brother. Yuri was really out of place, she eats quietly because every time Donghae will talk to her, his mom immediately interrupts them. She doesn’t know if his mother really miss her son or she doesn’t like Yuri.

After their dinner, Yuri was the one who wash the dishes and let the 3 to enjoy their quality time with each other. She heard their laughter from living room to the kitchen, and then suddenly she remembered her parents. When they are still alive they always go to the park and have a quality time together, then she also remember before she sleeps her father keeps tickling her. Before, their house was full of laughter, you can hear the loud laughter of Kwon family, but now… Yuri will never hear her father’s laughter anymore. Suddenly her tears fall down on her cheeks. “I miss you so much, Daddy.”

She wipes her tears and finished the dishes. After she finishes washing all the dishes, she walked to the living room but when she arrived there she didn’t saw them. “Where are they?” she murmured.

 

“Yuri.” Yuri looked at her back and saw Donghae. “Let’s go upstairs.” Donghae put his right arm around her shoulder and lead her to his room.

 

“Wow. Is this your room?” Yuri asked as they entered inside the room. “Deh! Amazing, isn’t?” Donghae asked as he sat on the bed. He patted the space beside him signing her to sit on there.

Yuri follows him; she sat on the bed beside him. “You miss your father?” Donghae suddenly asked.

“Why you sudden ask?” Yuri asked him. “Because you cried earlier. Do you really miss him?” Donghae asked.

“Who wouldn’t? But… YAH! Let’s change out topic. Hm… let’s change to…” Yuri squint her eyes thinking of a good topic. “Ah…” she suddenly smiled brightly. “You are really a MAMA’S BOY, don’t you?” Yuri asked. Actually she was teasing him.

“I’m not mama’s boy, it’s just I miss my mom so much.” Donghae said defending himself. Yuri nodded.

“But I think you really are.” Yuri teased.

“Aniyo! I’m not mama’s bor.” Donghae said.

“I can’t say you’re not, because I think you are.” Yuri keeps teasing him. “Mama’s boy. Mama’s boy. Mama’s boy….” Yuri continued to . Donghae was really annoyed at her.

“YAH! If you didn’t stop calling me mama’s boy then I will…..” Donghae threatening her. “Then you will, what? Mama’s boy.” Yuri said.

“Aish!” then Donghae laid Yuri on the bed while him on top of her. “I will kissed you.” He said.

Yuri gulped. “You called me what again?” Donghae asked her.

Yuri blinked many times. “Mama’s boy.” She said. Then suddenly Donghae put his lips on hers. “I’m what?” he asked. “Mama’s boy.” Then again, Donghae kissed her on the lips. “Again. I’m what?” Donghae asked as he smirked. Yuri bite her lips and shook her head.

 

Still in that position. Suddenly Donghwa entered inside their room, Donghwa’s sudden appearance ruined their moments. They immediately sat up, Yuri fixed her hair as Donghae stood up.

“Sorry for ruining your moments but I just want to give this to you. It was the pillow, blanket and mattress that you need.” Donghwa handed them the things.

“Ah… thank you hyung.” Donghae awkwardly took the things in Donghwa’s hands.

“Welcome.”Donghwa said. “I will go now. Just continue your moments, I’m sorry again.” Donghwa teased them.

When Donghwa walked outside, Yuri and Donghae awkwardly looking at each other. “I will go to the bathroom first.” Yuri gets her things and ran inside the bathroom. Donghae who left behind smiled at himself as he fixed the bed.

*

After Yuri take a quick shower, she saw Donghae was laying on the mattress on the floor. “Yah! Donghae are you sure you want to sleep there? I can sleep on the floor, just sleep on the bed.” Yuri said

“No. I’m fine here just sleep on the bed.” He said.

“But you came from concert, I know you are tired.” Yuri said.

“I’m okay here, just sleep on the bed.” Donghae close his eyes, so she can’t talked back.

Yuri has no choice but to sleep on the bed. “Donghae.” she called him. “Hmm….” Donghae answered without looking at her.

“Donghae.” Yuri called him again. Then Donghae look back at her. “Yes?” suddenly Yuri leaned in giving him a peck on the lips. “Goodnight!”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOW~ 3 Chapters in 1 day... hehehe :P

Wait for more Chapters... :)

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! :* (hug & kisses)