Chapter Thirty-One (31)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

In New York City:

Seohyun walks downstairs to the kitchen to get some glass of milk, but before she walk left way to the kitchen she saw a dim light in the living room, It was a light came from the laptop. Seohyun decided to get her milk first before she go to her sister's place.

 

"Can't sleep?" Seohyun asked. She sat beside her sister. "Here's your milk." Seohyun handed Yuri a glass of milk.

"Thank you." Yuri take a sip in her milk before she put it down on the table. "I can't that's why I just browsing in the internet just to make me fall asleep." Yuri said.

"I don't have any idea that internet browsing can make you feel asleep." Seohyun said.

"But I have an idea that internet browsing can make me feel asleep." Yuri said.

"Fine, you won." Seohyun said.

"Haha! I'm always won." Yuri said.

"So? What are you browsing on the internet?" Seohyun asked. "Donghae oppa?" Seohyun guess.

Yuri glared at her. "What should I search about him!?"

"To know if he's still dating Tiffany." Seohyun said.

"Pfft. What should I waste my time to search about his relationship!?" Yuri said.

"Really?" Seohyun smirked. "Then why your facebook, twitter, weibo, naver and even your instagram account were all open?" Seohyun sister. 'The prank is in you.' Seohyun thought.

"I was.. Iwas.." Yuri stutter. She sigh heavily. "Okay! Okay! I'm gonna log it out." Yuri said. She log out all her account but when she was signing out her twitter, she saw something that she didn't expect to see. "D.O is dating?" Yuri blurted out.

"Hm?" Seohyun looked at her then look at Yuri's twitter account then she saw Korea's Trends then on the first place is the '#EXOKyungSuIsDating'. "He's dating with whom?" Seohyun asked.

"Mollaso!" Yuri shrugged her shoulder. She click the trending hashtag and read all the post and saw a photos of D.O with a girl.

"Unnie they said; D.O is dating a non-showbiz girl, so who it was?" Seohyun asked. Yuri click the photo and saw D.O with.. "Wendy?" Seohyun and Yuri shriek.

 

Yuri and Seohyun can't believe that this two will be together because at first they didn't saw them talking or something.. but now, they are dating. They saw in the photo that D.O and Wendy are walking while holding each other's hands.

 

"How come that D.O didn't wear any disguise?" Yuri asked.

"He wear his shades." Seohyun commented.

"But still he can recognize." Yuri said.

"Okay! We should accept and congratulate them." Seohyun said.

"But I feel pity for Wendy." Yuri said. "Look, she has so many bashers now." Yuri added.

"I know that will happen since she's dating the member of famous boy group in Korea." Seohyun said. "But what D.O said?" Seohyun asked.

"He don't have any comment about his dating issue but his entertainment confirm it." Yuri said.

"Poor Wendy." Seohyun shook her head. "By the way, why are in Korea trends huh?" Seohyun asked. She was teasing her sister again, actually it was her first to see her sister using the internet and to her shock she doesn't have one account but more than one. Before her sister only using facebook but she didn't open it everyday because she doesn't know how to use it and also she don't care about the social medias issues. But now? Everything's change.

"Nothing. And also I put in South Korea in my hometown that's why I'm in Korea's trend." Yuri said defending herself.

Seohyun smirked. "Unnie even you put Korea in your hometown still you are in worldwide trends BUT if you click Korea then you are in their trends." Seohyun explain.

Yuri glared at her. "Okay! Okay! You won."

"Haha! Final-LEE I won over you." Seohyun said emphasizing the word 'Lee'. Yuri glared at her.

"By the way, why aren't you sleeping?" Yuri asked her.

"I can't sleep." Seohyun simply said. "And also I want to talk to you." Yuri look at her.

"What's wrong?" asked Yuri.

"Ahm.. I need your permission." Seohyun said.

"Permission for what?" Yuri asked.

"For me to go to Seoul." Seohyun said.

"But why?" Yuri asked.

"You know what Megan unnie, it was okay for me if you say no since I know the reason why you doesn't want to go back to Seoul." Seohyun said.

"I am asking you, why?" Yuri said.

"It's for my work. My CEO here wants me to go to South Korea to produce a drama there." Seohyun explain.

"That's all?" Yuri asked. Seohyun nodded. "Then go!" Yuri said.

"What? Is that okay for you?" Seohyun asked. Yuri nodded.

"It's for your work, so why should I refuse it!? And besides your first offer to go to Seoul was canceled because I refuse it, so your agency give you another chance to go there, then go. It was your opportunity to make another successful drama." Yuri said.

"Really? Thank you so much unnie." Seohyun hugged Yuri.

"But unnie.." Seohyun looked at Yuri. " How about you? When will you plan to go back to South Korea?" Seohyun asked.

"I don't know. Maybe it wasn't the right time for me to go back there." Yuri said. "But for you it was the right time." Yuri smiled.

"Aigoo! Unnie it was always your right time, everyday is your right time. You have money now so you can buy the plane ticket and visa to go to Seoul." Seohyun said.

"Pfft. Haha! I know that Rox but what I mean is, my work is in here." Yuri said.

"But what if Qian unnie told you that you need to go to Seoul, are you going?" Seohyun asked.

"Pfft. What kind question is that?" Yuri asked.

"I know that you really want to go back to Seoul for our friends and also for Donghae oppa. I know and I can feel that you still love him." Seohyun said.

"What are you talking about Roxanne?" Yuri pretend that she can't understand what Seohyun's talking about.

"Unnie even though you didn't tell it to me, I can see it in your eyes that you still love him." Seohyun tease.

"Shut up, Rox." Yuri said.

"Good night unnie." Seohyun walk upstairs to her room. But before she could step more, she look back at her sister who were fixing her things. "I promise you unnie, between us you are the one who'll go to Seoul first." Seohyun said. "Good night, love you!" she added then she go to her room.

"YAH! Rox. Roxanne what do you mean?" Yuri shout. "Aish! That girl." Yuri shook her head.

 

Yuri closes her laptop, then she get her phone. Yuri checks her instagram account again, she can't find Sooyoung's and Wendy's account in facebook and twitter so she tried to create an instagram account. When she search Sooyoung's name it was no found in search and when she search Wendy's name it was so many that's why she wasn't sure. But then, instead of finding her friends account, she saw someone's account.

 

"Hm.. @leedonghae?" she asked. Yuri view the profile and saw so many post. "It was his real account." Yuri said.

 

Yuri found Donghae's instagram account. She view all his post, he has 368 posts, 2.5 million followers and 93 following. Yuri view every detail of his post, she read all his description and comment in his each post. She also checks if he upload a picture of him with Tiffany, but in his 368 posts she just only saw his post with s, of not his family and his selca also his photography of beautiful views. Yuri also checks his following thinking that maybe he also follows Yuri, but in his 93 following she don't know who's his other following and the other is the hollywood stars.

 

"Why should I need to check all his post and why the hell I need to check all his following?" Yuri asked.

"But why he didn't follow Tiffany? and why he don't have a selca with Tiffany?" Yuri keep asking herself.

 

Yuri look closely to Donghae's display photo in his instagram account. Her heart beats so fast as she stares at his photo, she smiled seeing his face again. The face that she missed 4 years ago, the warm smile that she miss so much. Yuri was about to check his following again to see of Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun has an instragram account since that two is really close with her, but instead of following that she will click, her thump click the wrong button because she click the 'follow' instead of the 'following'.

 

"OMONA! OMONA! OMONA! WHAT THE..." Yuri panick. She doesn't know what to do, she can't breathe normally and can't calm down. Then after a few minutes Yuri thinks to clicking the button again for her to unfollow him.

"I think he can't see that I followed him since I immediately unfollow him." Yuri said. "And also she don't know that it was me because my display photo is mickey mouse and my username is 'MK__YRK' but I think it was obvious."

 

Yuri logout her instagram account and go to her room. She laid on her bed and look at the seilling thinking about him until she fall asleep.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Seohyun and Yuri's chapter. ^_^

I hope you'll not misundertood the name of Yuri and Seohyun. I just only using their english name, so I hope you understand it.

Miss YULHAE? Don't worry I'm gonna update a YULHAE chapter, and also sorry to D.O's fans for pairing him to Wendy. It was only a fanfic so no bashing.

2 days to go before Chirstmas! :)

I'm gonna greet you in advance!

HAPPY CHRISTMAS! ^_^