Chapter Twenty-Six (26)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

"Okay! Enough with the break, let's start our practice now because our comeback is near, so focus with our new song and dance steps." Taeyeon said.

"Deh unnie!" The girls said.

 

They slowly walks in the middle of the dance practice room, especially Tiffany she was too lazy to practice. Suddenly someone knock on the door. "I got it!" Yoona said. She ran towards the door and open it. "Yes?" She greeted the girl who looks nervous.

 

"I.. I.. Is Tiffany-ssi there!" the girl ask nervously.

"Fany unnie someone looking for you." Yoona shout.

"Huh?" Tiffany walks towards her then she saw a tall girl. "Yes? I'm Tiffany, why?" she asked.

"I just want to talk to you about Donghae-ssi." the girl said.

 

Hearing the name of Donghae, Tiffany immediately got curious about the girl wants to talk to her. She invite the girl inside the dance practice room, since the girl said she wnts to talk about Donghae. Tiffany treated the girl as her own member and sister, she becomes more friendly to her, she introduce the girl to her members. Since Tiffany was spoiled to her members especially to their leader, Taeyeon. They stop their dance practice just to talk to the girl, all of them was so curious but not the maknae of the group. Sulli stay alittle far from her unnies but she still can hear their conversation, it's like that she can feel that there's a bad thing that will happen sooner or later.

 

"So tell me, what's happening with Donghae?" Tiffany asked curiously.

The girl sigh and start her words. "Do you know that Donghae-ssi has a girlfriend, right?" Tiffany nodded. "Yeah! So what can I do for that?" she asked.

"His relationship with that girl wasn't real." the girl said.

"WHAT?" Tiffany and her members shout in unison. Even Sulli, she was also shock but she just stay quiet didn't show to them that she also listening.

"How? Why? What? When? Where?" Luna asked over-acting.

"How come? If you see them, they are really sweet to each other. So how can you say that they are fake lovers?" Yoona asked.

"Yah! You we didn't know you, so how can we trust you?" Taeyeon asked.

"You can trust me sunbaenim. My name is Park Sooyoung but they know me as 'Joy'. I am trainee here. And about the issue of fake relationship of Donghae-ssi, I really know that since I am the one who can here that the girlfriend of Donghae-ssi has a feelings for him but Donghae-ssi has still in love with Tiffany-sunbaenim. They did that fake relationship just to make Tiffany-sunbae feel jealous so she can be with him again." the girl named Joy said.

 

Tiffany can't believe what she was heared just now. She doesn't want to believe but when she said that Donghae only did the fake relationship just her to be back to him. Tiffany let out a tears of joy, that means Donghae still has a feelings for her.

 

"OMONA! Thank you so much Joy for telling this to me." Tiffany hugged Joy tightly.

"You're welcom sunbae, I just only tell this to you because I know that you still Donghae-ssi." Joy said.

"Speaking of relationship. Joy, how did you know about Donghae oppa and Tiffany unnie's relationship?" Luna asked. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yoona also curious.

"At first I don't really have an Idea about that, but I hear some rumors inside of entertainment until one time while I was walking in the hallway I accidentaly saw you with Donghae-ssi and his girlfriend here in the dance practice room. After your conversation with them, I heard you talking about getting him back again, so I figure out that there's really something with you and Donghae-ssi." Joy explained. "But I don't have any intension to hear all your conversation. I was just passing by that time, that's all." said Joy defending herself.

"It's okay! Actually I was so thankful that you passed by that time. Thank you so much Joy." Tiffany hugged her again. "From now on, you can call me unnie." Tiffany added.

"Re-really? Really?" asked Joy. Tiffany nodded. "You are part of the family here in our entertainment, that's why you can call us unnie."

"Kamsahamnida, unnie! By the way, I need to go now, I have practice today." Joy said.

"Okay! See you around, thank you again." Tiffany said smiling sweetly.

 

When Joy left, Taeyeon and other girls walk towards Tiffany, but not Sulli because she can realky feel that there's something happen sooner or later that's why she doesn't want to be interest to their plan if they have a plan.

 

"Hey! Too much happy." Taeyeon playfully elbowed Tiffany.

"Of course Taeng, didn't you hear her!? She said, Donghae and Yuri's relationship isn't real. They only do this just to make me jealous." Tiffany said.

"Have a plan unnie?" Yoona asked.

Tiffany smirked. "Yeah!"

"Okay! Okay! Okay! Enough with that for awhile because we really need to finish our practice." Luna said.

"Yeah! She's right, let's back to work." Taeyeon said. "Hey you Sulli maniquin again huh? Come here back to work." Taeyeon shout at her.

"Deh unnie!"

 

---

 

On the next day! Donghae, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun walking towards the dance practice room since they ended their recording so it was time for them to go to dance practice room. But some of their members go to Entertainment canteen to have a break since they have a long time to practice their dance before their another concert overseas, but this three decided to have a rest in the dance practice room.

 

"By the way Hyung, what's the real score between you and Yuri?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yeah! You two are so sweet with each other, are you two dating? I mean dating for real?" Eunhyuk asked.

"No. We're still in a fake relationship." Donghae said.

"Still in fake?" Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk said in unison.

"Bro. You two aren't look like a fake couple." Eunhyuk said.

"Yeah! You don't feel any spark when you are with her? I mean you didn't fell in love with her?" Kyuhyun asked.

"I am!" Donghae said.

"You fall in love?" Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk asked in unison. Donghae nodded.

"Oh my gosh! You grow up now man. You're a real man." Eunhyuk give Donghae a best buddy hug.

"Yah! What do you think I am, a gay?" Donghae glared at Eunhyuk.

"No, no, no. What I mean is, you're a grow up man. Finally you fall in love again, you're not a stupid Donghae anymore." Eunhyuk said.

"Thanks ma-- What? Stupid Donghae?" Donghae asked glaring at him.

"Huh? I.. I mean. Okay! Stupid Donghae, why? Because I thought you will forever use Yuri to get Tiffany back, but i'm wrong because you finally learn your lesson that Tiffany isn't the right girl for you." Eunhyuk said.

"You're right! Because finally I've learn my lesson. But you know what, you're right again because I finally realize that Tiffany isn't the right girl for me, because everytime I'm with Yuri; I feel that I'm always alive and happy. And everytime I'm with her I feel that everything is complete." Donghae said.

"Wow! You really fall in love, a genuine love. By the way, does she know about your feelings for her?" Kyuhyun asked.

"That's the big problem, she don't have any idea about that." Donghae said.

"Bwo? But why didn't you tell her?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I'm afraid. I'm afraid that she didn't accept me." Donghae said.

"In love, even though you are afraid you still need to try it. There's a time that you are busted but also there's a time that you are accepted as long as you prove to her how much you love her. That's what you called love, accept all the decisions that you'll get in your confessions." Kyuhyun said.

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae look dumb while looking at Kyuhyun. Actually, they are shock to his words because Kyuhyun never talked about such words like 'love' but this time, they can't believe that their evil-maknae has a 'love' word in his dictionary he even share his advice for his hyung.

 

"Are you sick, Kyu?" Donghae asked pressing the back of his hand in his forehead.

"No, that wasn't the question. The question is.. are you really the Kyuhyun the we know." Eunhyuk asked in front of Kyuhyun with wide eyes.

"Tsk. Of course, I am the handsome Kyuhyun that you know. Actually that word isn't came from me, it was an advice from your girl, fish." Kyuhyun said.

"From Yuri?" Donghae asked. Kyuhyun nodded.

"I don't know that you are really close with her and besides we are busy in our practice, comeback promotion and tours, so how come you two talked with each other!?!" Donghae questioned.

"You know me fish, I'm not the type of a guy that friendly with girls. But when I talked with Yuri once, I feel comfortable around her until we become close." Kyuhyun explain. Donghae didn't say anything he just nodded but you still can see that he was really curious about 'How Kyuhyun and Yuri become close with each other.' That was a big question in his mind.

"By the way, are you planning to confess to her?" Kyuhyun asked. Donghae nodded.

"When?" asked Eunhyuk.

"I don't know. Next week? Next day? Tomorrow?" Donghae said.

"Wow! So sudden, I think you really love her and you can't wait to called her as officially yours." Kyuhyun said.

"How about Tiffany? I heard that she still in love with you." Eunhyuk said.

"I don't know, I--" "Speaking of the devil." Kyuhyun said.

"You are the devil." Eunhyuk and Donghae said.

"Donghae oppa?" the sweet sound of a girl said. Donghae turn around to see who's the person who called him.

"Hi, Tiffany!" Eunhyuk greeted her. The person who called Donghae is Tiffany. Tiffany walked inside the dance practice room.

"Hello, Eunhyuk oppa! Hello, Kyuhyun oppa!" Tiffany greeted. Kyuhyun just smile at her.

"Ahm.. Donghae oppa, can we talk?" Donghae looked at his two members. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun nodded at him.

"We will go outside for awhile. Let's go, Kyu." Eunhyuk put his arm around Kyuhyun's shoulder and they left Donghae and Tiffany alone.

"What do you want to talk about?" asked Donghae.

 

---

 

Kyuhyun and Eunhyuk decided to go to canteen where their other members was. While they are walking to the hallway, the two keeps wondering why Tiffany wants to talk to Donghae all of a sudden. Even though they are not talking they can feel that the both them have a same thought.

 

"By the way, isn't Yuri who tell you about your advice earlier, right?" Eunhyuk asked. Kyuhyun didn't say anything.

"I know you maknae, even though we'ren't close but you still one of my best friend." Eunhyuk said. "You can lie to Hae but not to me. I know that you are friends with Yuri but you two didn't talk about love since we are really busy in our schedule." Eunhyuk said.

"Are you a psychologist? How can you know that I am lying earlier?" Kyuhyun chuckled.

"We are not blood related siblings but you are one of my family now and we treat each other like brothers, so how come I didn't know you." Eunhyuk said.

"You asked me this earlier, now I will ask it to you. Are you really Eunhyuk that we know? You are so sweet today and you act like a hyung to me today." Kyuhyun said.

"Aish! Fine, we are not in ourselves today." Eunhyuk said. Kyuhyun laughed.

"But I keep wondering, why Tiffany wants to talk to Donghae!?" Eunhyuk said.

"Me too."

"Wow! We are twins today, huh? We have our same thoughts. Come on, let's go twinnie." Eunhyuk said. They continue to walk towards the entertainment canteen to have their foods and also to bond with their members.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Another chapter chingus! :)

OMONA! Please don't get mad at me, it was really part of my story.

Stay tuned guys, I will still give you more chapters. I don't know if I should end this or having a more chapters. But keep looking forward to my other chapters.

KAMSAHAMNIDA! Advance Happy Christmas!