Chapter Twelve (12)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

“Are you sure?” Donghae nodded. “Really sure?” Donghae nodded again.

“YAH! Kwon Yuri remembered, instead of yesterday you plead at me that tomorrow which is today, I’ll introduce you to my members. So come on.” Donghae pulled Yuri in their dance practice room where s was busy learning some moves.

“Hyungs!” Donghae called s. “Oh! Hi, Yuri!” Eunhyuk greeted Yuri. She smiled at him. “Annyeonghaseyo, Eunhyuk-ssi!”

“Aish! I said drop the formality you’re my cheojae (sister in law) now, so treat me like your own brother. Call me Eunhyuk oppa.” Eunhyuk said. Yuri shyly smiled.

Super Junior members looking at Eunhyuk confused. “What do you mean? Cheojae?” Heechul asked Eunhyuk.

“YAH! LEE DONGHAE!” Leeteuk shouts.

Donghae walks to where s are. He pulled Yuri beside him. “Leeteuk hyung, guys, I want you to meet my girlfriend. Kwon Yuri.” Donghae introduce Yuri to them. Super Junior mouths drop, they can’t believe what they heard. It looks like it was too fast for them that Donghae was now in a relationship.

“Hi, Yuri. It was nice to meet you, my name is Siwon.” Siwon offer his hand to Yuri for a hand shake. ‘So I am right. He is Donghae’s member. Tsk. Tiffany girl you are so amazing.’ Yuri thought. Yuri shook his hand. “I’m Yuri. Nice to meet you too.” Yuri smiled

“YAH! Hyungs.” Donghae called s who are still froze in their places “Deh! Deh! Annyeonghaseyo, Yuri. Ahh… finally Donghae was move on now in his past girlfriend. I just want to say, be happy and don’t fight. If there’s a misunderstanding between the two of you, don’t go home or don’t sleep if you didn’t fix your problems. Donghae whatever your choice, whoever you choose, and whoever you loved, remember that we are always here for you. Super Junior members are always here to support you. Yuri-ssi, ahh… I mean Yuri-ah, welcome to the family.” Leeteuk warmly welcoming Yuri to their family and also he was happily give them advices.

“Thank you , Leeteuk hyung.” Donghae hug his older brother. Leeteuk stands for him as his second father, he was really thankful to s for always there to support him even if sometimes they have misunderstandings, but still they really support each other.

“Aish! Stop this drama.” Kyuhyun hissed.

“Aish! This evil maknae. Yuri this is our maknae Kyuhyun, he acts like he was older.” Donghae introduce Yuri to their evil maknae, Kyuhyun. “And he was really an EVIL.” Eunhyuk added emphasizing the word ‘evil’. Kyuhyun hit Eunhyuk’s head.

 

Yuri laughed at Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun. She realized now that idols can have a quality time together with their friends but not like them. Her and Sooyoung they can bond every time they want, but these idols? They rarely do a bonding moment with their friends, but if they are together they really happy and having a joke with each other even though they have a busy and tiring schedules. Then Donghae start to introduce Yuri to his fellow members.

 

“So? You meet Yuri now, so we’ll excuse ourselves because we need to go now.” Donghae said.

“Where are you going? Just stay here, we want to talk to Yuri. It’s our break time, so we want to spend our time with her.” Sungmin plead.

“I’m really sorry, Sungmin hyung. I and Yuri really need to go, but I promise you someday you can spend your time with Yuri. But for now, we really need to go. Bye!” Donghae held Yuri’s hand. Yuri bowed to the members of Super Junior saying her goodbye to them.

“I like her than Tiffany.” Eunhyuk said.

“Me too. She’s really kind and nice to us. I mean Tiffany was also nice but I see some difference between her and Yuri.” Ryeowook agree at Eunhyuk and telling them his opinion about Yuri.

“I’m happy for our Donghae. I think Yuri is the one for him since I see that they are really happy to each other and they really love each other.” Heechul said.

*

“Where are we going?” Yuri asked Donghae as he entered inside the car.

“Wait until the car stop.” Donghae said. He start the engine and drove away. “Aish! Why you don’t want to tell me?” Yuri asked. “You will know it when we finally there.”

 

Yuri was a little pissed at his action, but she didn’t try to ask another question. Like he said, Yuri sat quietly and waiting for the car to stop. She look outside the street, they didn’t talk to each other, they just busy to stay silent.

 

25 minutes pass, then Donghae finally stop his car. They went in the mall. “What are we doing here?” Yuri asked. “I thought you know that I don’t like to go in the crowded places, especially when I’m with you.” Yuri said.

“That’s why I put a disguise so no can notice me. And also, please don’t talk too much. Let’s go!” Donghae dragged her in the mall.

 

They didn’t waste their time to walk slowly instead, they walk faster like they are in a walking racing. Actually that’s why they are walking faster because they are in rush, it’s already 5 PM and their dinner date time is 8 PM that’s why they really need to be fast. They need more time to prepare but since they are late to go in the mall, they need to be in a hurry. They need to rush in finding outfits so they can arrive in their dinner date on time, especially Yuri. Since she was a girl she really needs more time to prepare because she really need to fix her hair and put make-ups especially like this time, no one can help her because Sooyoung was really busy so she needs to fix herself and finish on time.

 

“Hm… is there a place that we forget to visit?” Donghae asked. Yuri struggles left and right because she carried all the shopping bags. “Didn’t you want to help me? Gosh! It was so heavy.” Yuri complains.

“It’s all yours, so hold it.” Donghae command. Yuri pouts.

“I think we buy all the things that you need. Now, let’s go!” Donghae walks to the parking area where his car parked. Yuri follows him from behind carrying all her things.

*

“I’ll pick you at 7 PM so be ready. Wear one of the dresses that we bought, fixed yourself, okay?” Donghae command.

“Why 7 PM? It’s already 6:15 and I can’t finish preparing for 45 minutes.” Yuri complains. “Fetch at 8 PM.” Yuri command.

“8 PM? For your information Ms. Turtle Kwon Yuri, 8 PM is the time of our date? Donghae said.

“DATE?” Yuri asked. Donghae didn’t tell her about their double date with Tiffany since he was busy.

“I’ll tell you later. Just fix yourself and I will fetch you at 7:20” after their long complaining conversation about time to fetch. Finally they decided what time he needs to fetch her. So Donghae drove away because he also needs to prepare for the dinner date and Yuri walks inside her house just to prepare also.

“Unnie.” Seohyun walks to her and help her to carry all the things that she was carrying.

“Hi, Yuri unnie.” Wendy, Seohyun’s best friend greets Yuri. “Hi, Wendy!” Yuri smiled.

“What’s all this unnie?” Seohyun asked Yuri as she looks inside the paper bag. “By the way, thank God that the two of you were here. I thought no one can help me to fix my hair and make-up.” Yuri said.

“Why? Are you going somewhere unnie?” Wendy asked.

“Yes! That’s why I really need your help. Wendy I know that you are a fashionable one, so can you help me to fix myself for my date?” Yuri asked. Yuri really need them today to help her, she can’t ask any help to Sooyoung because she was busy in the coffee shop. She really owe Sooyoung a lot because she always left Sooyoung alone in the coffee shop when she start to accept this ‘fake relationship’ that’s why she feel embarrass to her best friend for leaving her alone in the coffee shop.

“You have a date today, unnie?” Wendy asked. Yuri nodded. “Can you help me? Can you two help me to prepare?” Yuri looked at them with her pleading eyes.

“Of course, unnie.” Seohyun and Wendy said. Yuri hugged them and rush to the bathroom to take a shower, so they can start their preparing thing.

“I need to tell you something.” Seohyun said. They are starting to find an outfit for Yuri and arranging the things that they need for her hair and make-up.

“What is it?” Wendy asked. She was checking all the make-ups so she can check what the best make-up color for her.

“Don’t scream.” Seohyun warned her. Wendy nodded. “Okay!”

“Yuri unnie’s boyfriend is a Super Junior member.” Wendy stops at what she was doing and looked at Seohyun. “Are you kidding me?”

“Ani. Just ask her.” Seohyun said. Since Wendy didn’t believe at her best friend she just continue what was her doing, but she can’t concentrate since Seohyun looks like she didn’t joking. ‘I just ask Yuri unnie later.’ Wendy thought.

 

Since Yuri was in the two keeps on chatting while choosing what the best was for Yuri. In the dress, they can’t decide because all the dress was so beautiful and it was really fit to y and fine body of Yuri. So they keep deciding for what Yuri should wear in her date.

 

“I know you also didn’t believe at my statement, me too. At first I didn’t believe that they are dating but when Donghae oppa fetch me at school and go to the coffee shop where Yuri unnie works. I believe that they really dating.” Seohyun said.

“Jinjja? But it’s was so hard to believe since I know that Yuri unnie don’t have any interest in the KPOP artist, but since you are my best friend and you also prove that Donghae-ssi and Yuri unnie dating then I believe that they are really a couple. But now 100%, gosh if that was really true then I want to see Donghae-ssi in personal.” Wendy said.

“What are you two talking about?” Yuri asked. She approached the two while wiping her wet hair.

“OMO! Yuri unnie, I heard that you have a boyfriend. Is he fetching you today?” Wendy asked.

Yuri nodded. “Deh! He will fetch me, so I think we need to start now.” Yuri said.

 

When Yuri giving their signal to start their works. The two their mission to turn Yuri into a goddess, Seohyun was in charge in hair and Wendy was in charge for make-up. Since Yuri have a beautiful face even without make-up, Wendy put a light make-up on her face because she thinks that thick make-up didn’t suit to her, so she end up putting a light make-up. On the other side, Seohyun didn’t do a hard thing; she just twists her and flow it in her left side. Since Wendy put a simple make-up on her, Seohyun also decide to make her hair as simple as her sister’s personality. The two wasn’t feel any difficulties when  they are help Yuri to prepare herself for her date because Yuri was really beautiful, even without make-up she’s really a goddess.

 

“OMO! Neomu yeppeoda unnie.” Seohyun clap her hands.

“Unnie maybe your boyfriend’s jaw when he saw you. He was so lucky to have a goddess girldfriend.” Wendy proudly says.

Yuri blushed. “Aigoo… Thanks for the compliments and also thanks a lot for helping me. By the way, since he wasn’t here I’ll just go upstairs to arrange this. Just stay here.” Yuri said. She brought all the paper bags to her room and arranged it to her closet.

*beep beep*

*beep beep*

“I think Donghae oppa was here now.” Seohyun look at the window and she saw Donghae was walking towards their house. “OMO! He’s really here, Wendy he’s here.” Seohyun said.

“Really? OMO! I want to open the door for him.” Wendy ran towards the door and opens it before Donghae knock. “Annyeonghaseyo, Donghae-ssi.” Wendy smiled at him.

 

Donghae was so shock to see her, she’s a new face for him so he lowered his head like he was hide his face to her. You know he was afraid to his fans because maybe they are following him without his knowing that’s why he need to be careful to all his move especially when he was in the girl’s house. Maybe someone gonna misunderstand him.

 

“Don’t worry oppa, she’s my best friend and your secret was safe to her.” Wendy nodded.

Donghae laughed. “AHAHAHAHA sorry for my attitude, I thought you are a fan of mine since it was my first time to saw you.” Donghae apologize.

“Actually I’m a big fan of yours and I was also shock to know that you and Yuri unnie are dating. Gosh! Donghae oppa, you so lucky to have a goddess girlfriend.” Donghae awkwardly laugh at her statement.

Seohyun cover Wendy mouth. “Sorry oppa, she’s really talkative. By the way come inside I’ll call Yuri unnie for you.” Seohyun lead him inside their house while Wendy following him.

“Feel at home, Donghae oppa. What do you want to drink?” Wendy asked.

“No, thank you.” Donghae smiled.

“Just wait a second Yuri unnie will be here.” Wendy said.

 

Seohyun starts to head upstairs to tell her unnie that Donghae was already here. While the two sisters were upstairs, Wendy and Donghae left in the living room. Wendy was sitting in front of him examine him, so Donghae feel uncomfortable around Wendy.

 

“You know what, I didn’t believe my best friend when she told me about you and Yuri unnie. But now? Oh… My… God… I am totally speechless because you came here.” Wendy said. Donghae smiled awkwardly.

“YAH! Oppa, don’t hurt my unnie or I will kill you. But base on your look, I think you didn’t hurt my unnie after all since I heard that you are a lovable man so I think you will take care of my unnie.” Wendy said.

“And also, please be comfortable around me. I promise that I didn’t eat you, I am just a protective sister that’s why I don’t want to see my sister’s tears or I will kill you even though you are an idol.” Wendy threatened him. Donghae gulped.

 

Wendy sound like she was the real sister of Yuri, because she was so scary for Donghae he gonna remember the time that he need to bring Yuri to the private place to have a talk and also to knowing each other, while they were in the car he keeps praying that D.O was with them since Yuri looks scary. And now Donghae sees the attitude of Yuri to Wendy, she looks scary for him and they way she threaten him?! He doesn’t know if this girl was joking or not, not the only thing was in Donghae’s mind. ‘Yuri please get down here, I don’t want to stay with this girl.’ Wendy keeps talking to him and also she was asking him some questions, so Donghae need to talk and answer her.

 

“Wendy!” Donghae and Wendy look at the owner of the voice and they saw Seohyun walks towards them. after her, they heard the foots steps coming down. When Yuri finally downstairs, Donghae’s jaw drop while looking at her. ‘I don’t know that she was a goddess.’ Donghae thought while looking at her.

Wendy playfully bumps her arms on him. “Are you attracted, right? I told you, you are so lucky to have a goddess girlfriend.” Wendy whispers at him. Donghae looked at her; Wendy playfully wiggles her eyebrows and smiled. Donghae can’t help himself but to blush at her statement.

“By the way oppa, close your mouth maybe flies will enter inside.” Wendy smiles at him and follows Seohyun to the kitchen.

Yuri looked at Wendy then at Donghae. “Did you already know her?” Yuri asked.

“Not really. I just know that she have a talkative personality.” Donghae said.

Yuri laughed. “Sorry. Wendy is really talkative, but I hope you’ll be feeling comfortable around her. Her full name is Son Seunghwan, but we called them Wendy.” Yuri said.

Donghae nodded. “I like her; I think she’s really friendly. So maybe someday we will have a talk 24/7.” Donghae smiled. Yuri laughed.

“Actually I was really thankful to her. Because even though she was rich, she still chooses to be friends with my sister that’s why now they are best friends. Wendy was really kind, talkative but still nice and helpful.” Yuri told him about Wendy.

“Who wouldn’t? Seohyun is a kind girl. She has a good personality, that’s why no one doesn’t want to be friends with her and maybe Seohyun’s and Wendy’s personality was really fit to each other that’s why they are best friends.” Donghae said. Yuri nodded.

“Do you want to eat first?” Yuri asked. Donghae shook his head. “No. we need to go now.”

“Okay!” Yuri gets her small bag and walks outside. “Wendy, Seohyun we need to go now. Just lock the door, okay? Wendy if your driver didn’t fetch you, don’t go home because it was dangerous.” Yuri told them.

“I will unnie. Good luck on your date.” Wendy said.

“Good luck unnie.” Seohyun said.

 

Yuri bid her goodbye to her two sisters and entered inside his car. When everything’s fine, Donghae starts his engine and drove to their destination.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wah! Finally new long Chapter, again. Next is... YULHAE's Date with KhunFany.

Please wait for my other chapters, by the way the school opening was getting nearer but I hope I still finish all the chapters.

Promise, I will do my best to finish it. Can you recommend some YULHAE fanfic? It was so boring to read your own story.

KAMSAHAMNIDA, MY CHINGUS! ♥♥♥