Chapter Thirty-Five (35)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

In New York City:

Yuri is busy doing her new designs because her Stephanie unnie a.k.a Stephen wants her designs for his best friend's wedding gown. Since Stephen knows that Yuri is now improving in her fashion interest, so he wants her to be more popular in fashion industry even though she is. Yuri is famous in fashion industry in New York so he wants Yuri to be also known in Paris since she studied in there.

 

"Ms. Megan Ms. Victoria was on the line, she wants to talk to you." Yuri's secretary said.

"Just pass the line to me." Yuri said.

"Okay!" Yuri's secretary said.

"Hello!" Yuri answered the phone as soon as the line pass in her office telephone.

"Megan!"

"Yes, Qian unnie." Yuri answered.

"Megan! Megan! Megan!" Victoria said excitedly through the phone.

"What is it unnie? Why are you so happy?" Yuri asked curiously.

"I have a good news for you." Victoria said.

"What is it?" Yuri asked.

"Megan listen. There's a new investment 'MK' shop." Victoria said.

"Really? Oh my gosh!" Yuri can't believe that she has a new 'MK' shop.

"Yes! 'MK' shop in New York has a new siblings." Victoria said.

"Oh my gosh unnie, thank you so much." Yuri said.

"I and Stephen decided to invest a new 'MK' shop since you become famous now. We decided to tell it to you when it was already done." Victoria said.

"What? Telling me when it's already done? So that means..." Yuri's eyes widen.

"Yes, Megan. It was already done." Victoria said.

"Gosh! I don't know what to say, but thank you so much Qian unnie." Yuri said.

"But..." suddenly Victoria's voice become pale.

"Why? Is there a problem unnie?" Yuri asked.

"I don't know if you are ready to go there." Victoria said.

"There?" Yuri asked.

"That means it isn't part of New York, isn't it?" Yuri asked again.

"Yes! Are you ready to go there?" Victoria asked.

"Go where, unnie?" Yuri asked.

"In Seoul." Victoria said.

"What?" Yuri shriek.

"The new 'MK' were invest in Seoul, South Korea." Victoria said.

"Since your designs are also known in Asia, then we decided to invest a new 'MK' in Seoul because Korea is your real hometown. So are you ready to go there? If not then we should cancel the--"

"No. I will go there unnie." Yuri said.

"Are you sure?" Victoria asked.

"By the way unnie, did Roxanne talk to you or to Stephen unnie about the Korea thing?" Yuri asked changing the topic.

"No. We didn't talk to Roxanne since she was busy." Victoria said.

"Oh! Okay!" Yuri said.

"Hey! You didn't answered my question." Victoria said. "I am asking you if are you sure that you are ready to go to Seoul?" Victoria said repeating her question.

"Huh? Ah.. uhm.." Yuri was stuttering.

"Megan, I understand you if you are not ready to go there. I know what you feel, don't worry we can cancel the opening of the 'MK' shop in Seoul." Victoria said.

"No, no, no, unnie. Don't cancel it, I will go there." Yuri said.

"Are you sure?" Victoria asked again.

"Yes unnie!" Yuri answered.

"Really? So I already arrange your schedule, I already send it to your secretary." Victoria said happily.

"Good luck! I know that you can handle the two branches of 'MK' shop. Hwaiting!" Victoria said.

"Kamsahamnida, Qian unnie." Yuri said.

"Wow! It was the first time that I heard you speak Korean after 4 years." Victoria said.

"Since my clients is New Yorkers and came from another country so I use to speak in English, but now having an 'MK' branch in Korea finally I can use my first language." Yuri said.

"Okay! Okay! It was good for you." Victoria said.

"By the way I need to go now."

"Okay! Bye unnie. Thank you again, and also say my 'Hi!' and 'Thank you' to Stephen unnie." Yuri said.

"I will. Good luck!" Victoria said then she hang up the phone call.

 

Yuri put down the telephone then sigh. After 4 years and because of this work, now she need to go back to her hometown. Yuri burried her face in her palm thinking deeply.

 

"Ms. Megan." Yuri's secretary knock on her office door.

"Come in." Yuri said as she fix herself.

"Ms. Megan, Ms. Victoria send me your schedule and the plane ticket to Seoul." Catherine said.

"Plane ticket already? She only told me just now, and now she bought a plane ticket for me?" Yuri asked. She can't believe how fast her unnie did. "So what's my schedule?" Yuri asked.

Catherine open her memo to see the schedule of her boss. "Your flight to Seoul is tomorrow evening and--" "What?" Yuri shout causing Catherine to pause. "Tomorrow evening? Already?" Yuri asked.

"Yes, Ms. Megan. Tomorrow evening is your flight to Seoul." Catherine said.

"How come? I didn't breathe heavily, I didn't think deeply, then tomorrow is already my flight to Seoul? How come it was so fast!?" Yuri whined. She burried her face on her palm.

"That was your schedule that Ms. Victoria send to me." Catherine said.

Yuri sigh. "Okay! Continue." Yuri demand.

"Tomorrow evening is your flight to Seoul, then on the day of your arrival in Seoul you need to attend in the pictorial." Catherine said.

"Why should I need to attend in the pictorial?" Yuri asked. Catherine shrugged her shoulder.

"Okay! Continue." Yuri demand.

"Then after the pictorial, 5 days you don't have work and after that is the opening of the 'MK' branch in Seoul." Catherine said.

"How many days I need to stay in Seoul?" Yuri asked.

"I don't know. Ms. Victoria said that your plane ticket is only a one way fight, so just asked Ms. Victoria about that." Catherine said.

"Okay! Thank you." Yuri said.

 

Catherine put the plane ticket on Yuri's table then she left Yuri in the office. Yuri immediately get her phone and dialed Victoria's number. She asked so mamy questions to her, since for her it was all unfair.

 

"Hello!"

"Yah! Unnie why it was so unfair to me?" Yuri said as soon as Victoria answered her phone.

"Unfair what?" Victoria asked.

"My schedule. Why I need to stay in Seoul for a long days!?" Yuri asked.

"You don't like it?" Victoria asked.

"Yah! Unnie tell me, why should I need to stay there?" Yuri asked.

"Nothing. I just want you to relax there, it's like having your vacation. So just stay there as long as you want, then if you want to go back here just buy your own plane ticket." Victoria said.

"But unnie..."

"Why? You don't have money?" Victoria asked.

"No. I don't have any problem with the money, I just thought that I also have my work here so I should I relax here if I have a work here!?" Yuri asked.

"Don't worry, your secretary is here. She's the one who did your work here." Victoria said.

"But unnie I think it was too much for her." Yuri said.

"Don't worry I just talk to her and she said yes." Victoria said.

"But how about Stephen unnie's request? He ask me to do a designs for his best friend's wedding gown." Yuri said.

"Don't worry about that, you can do it even though you are in Korea. You send it to him, just don't forget that you should relax." Victoria said.

"But unnie.." Yuri whined.

"No buts Megan. Just pack your things and be ready for your flight tomorrow, okay?" Victoria said.

"Okay! Bye!" Yuri ended the phone call.

 

Yuri start to fix her things, she gets her jacket and walk outside of her office. But before she close it she took a glance inside her office, she was still in her office but she miss it already, how come if she was already in Seoul. When Yuri walks more steps, she saw her secretary and workers doing their works. Yuri just watch them until her secretary notice her.

 

"Ms. Megan!" suddenly Yuri hug her secretary causing her workers get shock at her sudden action.

"Ms. Megan, is there a problem?" asked her secretary.

"No." Yuri broke the hug.

"I just feel that I want to hug you." Yuri said.

"Ah.. I thought you have a problem." Catherine said.

"I'm going to miss you guys." Yuri said.

"Huh? Where are you going Ms. Megan?" one of her workers asked.

"Ms. Megan need to go to South Korea for her new investment 'MK' branch." Catherine said.

"Really? Wow! Congratulations, Ms. Megan!" her workers greet her.

"Thank you!" Yuri smiled.

"But why we see a bitter smile in your face? Aren't you happy, Ms. Megan?" Catherine asked.

"I am happy but I feel guilty because I will left my work here." Yuri said.

"It was okay Ms. Megan. We can do it for you, as long as you did your job in Korea then we also did our job here." her worker said.

"It was really okay for you guys?" Yuri asked.

"Of course Ms. Megan." her workers said.

"Thank you so much!" Yuri hug them all.

"Good luck Ms. Megan on your flight." they all said.

"Thank you so much! If you guys are tired, just rest okay?" Yuri said.

"Okay! Bye Ms. Megan! Take care." Yuri smiled at them.

 

Yuri slowly walks to the door but before she open it, she looks back at her workers who also looking at her. Yuri saw them with teary eyes, she couldn't take to get teary also. Even though you say that Yuri only having a vacation, it was really different for hee because before everytime she's having a vacation, she was with secretary who always there to guide her even they are only in New York. But now, Yuri need to go back to her hometown, she only go there without someone else's accompany, and it was her first time leaving her workers with all her works. Yuri smiled at them so they didn't cry watching her leaving them. She waved her hand signing of goodbye then she walks outside of her fashion boutique, she glance at her shop before entering in her car then she drove to her house to pack her things.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi! Guys, another good chapter!?

Finally Yuri need to go back to her hometown for her business. :)

THANK YOU, CHINGUS FOR SUBSCRIBING! ^_^