Chapter Thirty-Six (36)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

When Yuri arrive at her house, she smoothly park her car in their garage. She walks out from her car then she entered inside their house, she saw her sister busily typing something her laptop.

 

"Oh? It's still early, why are you here?" Seohyun asked her without looking at her older sister.

Yuri didn't move, she was just standing at her place glaring at her younger sister. "I hate you." she said.

"Oh?" Seohyun stop typing and look at her. "What did I do to you." Seohyun asked.

 

Yuri suddenly cry and ran towards her sister and hugged her. The younger one was left dumbfounded because of her sister's sudden action, she just sat there while hugging back her older sister.

 

"Hey, unnie. What happen?" Seohyun asked.

 

The word 'unnie' didn't disappear in their dictionary because even though they are fluent in English, they still choose the word 'unnie' for their honorifics since in America they just called their older sister or brother in their name, so Yuri and Seohyun still choose to use a honorific words from their language.

 

"I hate you, Rox. I hate you." Yuri said.

"Why, unnie? Why?" Seohyun asked.

"Did you talk to Qian unnie?" Yuri asked.

"No. We didn't talk, why?" Seohyun asked.

Yuri start to cry again. "Roxanne..."

"Hey! Why?" Seohyun asked.

"I need to go to Seoul tomorrow." Yuri said.

"Really?" Seohyun asked with bright face.

"Why you look so happy?" Yuri whined.

"How about you? Aren't you happy, huh?" Seohyun asked.

"Why should I'd be happy if I'm gonna left my workers here." Yuri said.

"By the way, when will you go in Korea?" Yuri asked.

"I still arranging my schedule. But I think next month." Seohyun said. Yuri didn't say anything, she just only let out a sigh.

"Unnie. Aren't you happy because you'll left your workers here or aren't you happy because you're not still ready to see him?" Seohyun asked.

Yuri closed her eyes. "I didn't go there to see him." Yuri said.

"Then why aren't you happy? Do you go there for a vacation?" Seohyun said.

"I am happy, but I feel pity on my workers since I left them with so many works to do." Yuri said. "And alsoI will go to Seoul for the new sister of 'MK'." she added.

"New sister?" Seohyun asked. "You mean, 'MK' has a new branch?" Seohyun asked to make sure, if her understanding is right.

Yuri nodded. "Qian unnie told me that she and Stephen unnie decided to imvest a new 'MK' branch in other country. Since Seoul is our hometown then they choose Korea for the investment of new 'MK' boutique." Yuri explain.

"Ah.. I see." Seohyun said. "Qian unnie choose Korea for the investment of new 'MK' that's why you ask me if Qian unnie and I talk because you think that I told her that you should go to Korea, right?" Seohyun asked guessing what's in her older sister's mind.

"Did you forget what we talk about last night?" Yuri asked. Seohyun thinks...

 

-Flashback-

"But what if Qian unnie told you that you need to go to Seoul, are you going?" Seohyun asked.

"Pfft. What kind of question is that?" Yuri asked.

"I know that you really want to go back to Seoul for our friends and also for Donghae oppa. I know and I can feel that you still love him." Seohyun said.

"What are you talking about Roxanne?" Yuri pretend that she can't understand what Seohyun's talking about.

"Unnie even though you didn't tell it to me, I can see it in your eyes that you still love him." Seohyun tease.

"Shut up, Rox." Yuri said.

"Good night unnie." Seohyun walk upstairs to her room.

But before she could step more, she look back at her sister who were fixing her things. "I promise you unnie, between us you are the one who'll go to Seoul first." Seohyun said. "Good night, love you!" she added then she go to her room.

"YAH! Rox. Roxanne what do you mean?" Yuri shout. Seohyun ran to her room not answering her sister's question.

"Aish! That girl." Yuri shook her head.

-End of Flashback-

 

"Ah..." Seohyun smiled.

"So my guess is right because Qian unnie told you to go to Seoul and you are the first one who'll go there." Seohyun said.

"You know what, I hate you." Yuri said. "I really hate you, Roxanne."

"Haha! But I love you." Seohyun hug her older sister.

 

Yuri can't do anything but to sigh. She can't believe that her younger sister's words will come true. It was okay for Yuri to go to Seoul because it was for her new investment branch of her fashion boutique and also it's between a long time since she last stayed in her hometown, so maybe it was her right time to visit it again and also it was her right time to meet her best friend again, since she knows that Sooyoung were so worried for them especially when she know that they left without a word.

But speaking of 'right time' Yuri feels that her right time to meet him is not already come because Yuri feels afraid that maybe she gonna feel hurt again when she saw him Tiffany again, but she knows that even though she hides for many times; she can still see or meet him especially when she go back to Seoul.

 

"Megan unnie, all the things happens with a reason." Seohyun said. She could feel that her sister still wants to hide away from him.

"I know. In God's plan, he knows where my right time comes. If this time gave me to meet him then I can't do anything but to accept it." Yuri said.

"Unnie, if Donghae oppa is for you then his for you. But if he's not... then stand on your own two feet and be happy in your own ways." Seohyun said.

 

Seohyun didn't get involve in any relationships but Seohyun can give an advices especially when it comes to her sister's love life because she knows that Donghae is her sister's first love, so as long as she can think a good advices then she will tell it to her sister even though she's the younger between them.

 

"I feel hurt at once, and it was the time when I saw them together. But who am I to feel hurt when at first place I already know that he wasn't for me." Yuri said.

"You have rights to feel hurt because you are in love." Seohyun said.

"But I know that he doesn't love me." Yuri said.

"Are you sure?" Seohyun said.

"Isn't I saw them kissing is the proof that they really love each other?" Yuri asked.

"Tsk. You know what if your proof is the day that you saw them kissing, then trash it." Seohyun said.

"What do you mean?" Yuri asked.

"Maybe Tiffany girl just kiss Donghae oppa to make you feel hurt." Seohyun said.

"Yah! Don't think stupid." Yuri said.

"I was just telling the truth." Seohyun said.

"Truth? Do you have proof that you are telling the truth?" Yuri asked.

"Okay! Stubborn girl." Seohyun said. "By the way, did you talk to Donghae oppa about that kiss?" Seohyun asked.

"Why should I need to talk to him about that?" Yuri asked.

"Of course you need to know that because you are his girlfriend." Seohyun said.

"Fake girlfriend." Yuri corrected her.

"As long as there's the word 'girlfriend' then you have rights to talk to him about that kiss." Seohyun said.

"So, did you talk to him?" Seohyun asked.

Yuri shook her head. "No."

"That was your mistake unnie, you didn't talk to him." Seohyun said.

"Yah! Okay! Stop it, I don't want to talk about him." Yuri said. Yuri stood up and walks upstairs.

"Yah! Unnie, aren't you going to eat?" Seohyun asked.

"No. I'm full." Yuri said then continue her steps upstairs to her room.

"Aigoo! If she always like that then you can easily say that she's still in love to Donghae oppa." Seohyun said then she continue her works.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally Yuri is getting back in Seoul. :)

THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING AND SUPPORTING ^_^