Chapter Forty-Three (43)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

"Oh! Donghae-ssi, annyeonghaseyo!" Hayoung happily greet him.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Donghae smile. "What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I am looking for Yuri unnie." Hayoung pointed Yuri. Yuri lower her head.

"Yuri unnie?" Sooyoung asked.

"Yeah! Actually she's my boss." Hayoung said.

"Unnie, she called the girl, Yuri unnie." Wendy whisper to Sooyoung. "I told you, she's Yuri unnie." Wendy said.

"Yuri-ah! Is that you?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

After hearing Kyuhyun's question. Yuri inhale deeply, she slowly remove her sunglasses then her cap. Yuri sigh deeply before slowly looking up to face them. Sooyoung and Wendy gulp, their eyes widen and their mouth open wide.

 

"OMO! Yuri unnie." Wendy said. "Unnie." Wendy ran towards Yuri and hugged her tightly. Her tears drop from her eyes as soon as she touch her Yuri unnie. Wendy really misses her so much.

 

Sooyoung quietly cry on the side while her hands were on . She really can't believe that after all these years, her best friend finally show up.

 

"Wendy!" Yuri smile and also hug her tightly. "I miss you, Wendy."

"I miss you too, unnie." Wendy said.

"Hey stop crying now." Yuri smile and wipe her tears.

"How dare you!" Sooyoung push Yuri's shoulder. "How dare you showing up like nothing happen, huh?" Sooyoung said.

 

Yuri startle at first but then her best friend, Sooyoung cried. Yuri smile, she listen to her complaints but soon she hugged her tightly without saying a word. Yuri smile bitterly, she can feel at her best friend's sobs the happiness and the lonliness, she knows that she hurt her best friend so much because she leave her alone.

After the death funeral of Yuri's parents and Sooyoung's mother. The two best friends promise to each other that they will never leave each other no matter what happen and they will always trust each other. But in the end, Yuri broke their promise because of the guy, that's why Yuri really did a big mistake to her best friend.

 

"Mianhae, Soo!" Yuri hugged Sooyoung tightly.

"Why did you do this to me?" Sooyoung asked.

"I am really sorry." Yuri's tears drop from her eyes to her silky face.

 

The tears that they let out means of missing someone and asking for forgiveness. Yuri knows that it was so hard for a person to forgive someone, especially your best friend who broke their promises with each other. But she knows that Sooyoung isn't like that, she knows that Sooyoung always forgive someone easily. But for Yuri maybe she need to act sweet to her to forgive her since she really did a big mistake.

 

"Yah!" Sooyoung broke the hugged and looked at her best friend. "You know that you hurt me right?" Yuri nodded. Sooyoung smile and wipe her tears. "I'm not like them who have a high pride." Sooyoung said.

"What do you mean?" Yuri asked.

 

While the two best friends were in the middle of their 'forgiveness' moments. Suddenly someone's phone rang that interrupt Sooyoung from talking. It was Donghae's phone, he answer it lowly.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" Donghae answer his phone. You can heard his voice cracked while he pick up the call.

"Deh! I will be there in a minute." he said. "Okay! Bye!" Donghae ended the phone call.

"Who is it bro?" Eunhyuk the curious cat asked.

"Tiffany!" Donghae simply said.

 

Hearing that name from Donghae's mouth, Yuri's heart suddenly collapse. She thought to herself that she will never get hurt when she met Donghae and Tiffany together, but hearing only her name from him, makes her become fragile.

As soon as she can, Yuri act like she didn't hear anything, she didn't feel jealous, she didn't feel hurt. But deep inside, her heart broke into small pieces like glass that fell down from rooftop of the building and cut into tiny pieces.

 

"What did she told you?" Eunhyuk asked.

"She told me to go back to the entertainment building." Donghae said.

"Why? We don't have any schedule for now. Our next schedule is 5 pm." Kyuhyun said.

"I don't know." Donghae said. "But if you don't want to go then stay, I will go first." he added.

"YAH! Aish! That guy." Eunhyuk scratch his hair. "Yuri-ah! Bogoshipeo, I will talk to you soon, annyeong."

 

Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and D.O follow Donghae outside. They didn't formally say their goodbye's to the girls because they really need to follow Donghae.

On the other side, Yuri stay quiet. She didn't say a single word when Eunhyuk bid his informal goodbye to her.

 

"Unnie!" Wendy slowly patted her back. Yuri bitterly-sweet smiles at her.

"Yuri-ah don't mind that." Sooyoung said.

 

Even though many years have passed, Sooyoung and Wendy feel that Yuri is still Yuri. They know if she was jealous or not, that's why they feel happy because their best friend didn't change even a bit.

 

"I don't want to talk about him." Yuri said.

"No! We will talk about him." Sooyoung said.

"Unnie, tell to us honestly. Is Donghae oppa the reason why you left?" Wendy asked. Yuri didn't say anything. She just sat there looking at her best friends.

"Tell us honestly Yuri." Sooyoung said.

Yuri look down. "Mianhae!" her tears drop from her eyes. "Mianhae!" Yuri cried.

 

Sooyoung and Wendy look at each other, they sigh and hugged their best friend. Before, the Yuri that they know is the toughest among the rest but now she was a weak girl. Hayoung just watch the three best friends hugging each other. She was shock to see her strong boss turn into weak.

 

"You know what Yuri-ah! Donghae and Tiffany didn't get back together." Sooyoung said.

Wendy nodded. "She tried to seduce Donghae oppa but she failed because..."

"He already felt in love with you." Sooyoung and Wendy said in unison.

"But I saw them kissing." Yuri said.

"Because Tiffany is the one who kiss Donghae oppa." Sooyoung said. "She just want you to see that they were kissing to make you feel jealous." she added.

"How did you know about that?" Yuri asked.

"Sulli-ssi tell everything to Donghae oppa then he also tell us everything." Wendy explain.

Yuri pout. "I'm sorry girls, because of that I choose to leave." Yuri said.

"It was okay! Because you are now finally here." Sooyoung said.

"So you guys forgive me now?" Yuri asked.

"Of course you are forgiven." Sooyoung and Wendy said.

 

The three best friends hugged. Finally they are together again, but of course someone's missing because Seohyun is still in New York doing her own works.

 

"By the way girls, this is my assistant, Hayoung." Yuri introduce Hayoung. "And Hayoung this is my two best friend here. This is Wendy and Sooyoung."

"Annyeonghaseyo, Oh Hayoung imnida!" Hayoung bow and smile at them.

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Wendy and Sooyoung smile.

"By the way girls, I heard a gossip about your dating issues. Especially you Wendy, are you okay now?" Yuri asked.

 

The three best friends with Hayoung talks about something. They keep laughing like there's no tomorrow. Wendy and Sooyoung talks about everything, like how they felt with Eunhyuk and D.O and how they handle the basher. Yuri also told them what she has been doing in New York, she told to her best friends her works in New York. Also Hayoung joined their conversation. She told them about her since they really need to know her well. They keep talking and talking until night, they didn't feel that it was night now.

 

"See you girls." Yuri said.

"Called us or visit us if you are not busy, okay?" Sooyoung said.

"Okay I will." Yuri smile.

"Unnie thank you for letting me talk to Seohyun." Wendy said.

"Because I know that you really miss her so much." Yuri said. "Don't worry she will come here."

"Hey! Don't forget us okay?" Sooyoung said.

"Unnie, after 8 years unnie you will be back again?" Wendy asked.

 

Yuri told them that she only need to stay in Korea for 4 days only then after that she need to go back to New York for her other works because Yuri told them that Seohyun is the one who will manage the 'MK' shop in Korea.

 

"Of course I will. 8 years is fast, just enjoy your day and time without thinking of me then one day you'll be shock because it's already 8 years passed." Yuri said.

"I'm gonna miss you so much Yuri-ah!" Sooyoung hugged Yuri tightly.

"Nado, I will miss you so much Yuri unnie." Wendy also hugged Yuri.

"I will miss you too girls." Yuri said while patting their butts.

 

After the moments of the three best friends, Hayoung and Yuri bid their goodbyes to Sooyoung and Wendy. Yuri's car arrive in front of the coffee shop, they hop inside then the car drove away to their hotel.

10:03 pm when Yuri arrive at the hotel, Hayoung told Yuri that she didn't accompany her upstairs because she need to go home now. Yuri let her then she enter inside the hotel. When Yuri were already in her room, she decided to take a shower, after 30 minutes she finally refresh now, she go to kitchen to get some glass of water when suddenly her room doorbell rang.

 

"Wait a minute." Yuri said from the kitchen. The doorbell keeps crying.

"Aish!" Yuri walks to the front door while holding her glass of water then she open the door.

"I said wai--" Yuri's eyes widen. She almost drop the glass of water when she saw the person who keeps pressing the bell.

"Lee Donghae?" Yuri said.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chingus! We're almost in the END.

Keep continuing to support my stories!

KAMSAHAMNIDA!!!^_^