Chapter Thirty-Nine (39)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

In the filming site, Yuri and her one guard arrive on the rooftop. Yuri saw the busy crew and staff of the pictorial. She saw them talking about something important because they are so serious.

 

"Oh my gosh! Hello Ms. Megan. Welcome to Korea." the photographer said in English as he approach Yuri.

"Thank you so much." Yuri smiled.

"Did you just arrive from the airport?" the photographer asked.

"Yeah!" Yuri simply answered.

"By the way, ahm... you can rest in our waiting room for awhile." the photographer shyly said. "We really need to discuss about something." he added.

"Yeah sure, take your time." Yuri said. She feels so tired from her long flight, that's why she was thankful that they give her a chance to take a rest, even just for awhile.

 

Yuri slowly walks to the waiting room because she keeps looking at the view. It was really a long time when she decided to leave her hometown just to forget someone, the someone that she really loves, the someone that she will never find a replacement.

 

"Ms. Megan, can you excuse me for awhile?" her guard said. "I need to go downstairs." he added.

"Sure. Don't worry about me, I'm fine here." Yuri said calmly.

 

Her guard excuse himself and left Yuri. Yuri arrive at the waiting room, because she could open it, Yuri notice that the door are slightly open. She wonder wants inside the waiting room, actually she knows the things what inside the room but she's more curious why the room door is slightly open.

Being a curious cat, Yuri tried to find out wants inside the room. She slowly and quietly open the door not making a noise. When Yuri finally see what's inside the room, and eyes widen, she can feel her heart beating so fast again.

Yuri make a baby steps backwards while slowly closing the door. Yuri keeps stepping backwards until she slip own her own, she falls down on her .

 

"Stupid high heels." Yuri said. Her ankle slightly sprain while having a pain also.

"OMO! Ms. Megan." the girl staff run towards Yuri. She tried to help her but Yuri can't stand since her ankle sprain.

 

The girl staff did her best just to carry Yuri, she can't ask for a help because the other staffs are slightly far where they are standing. Yuri also tried to step her right foot because she feel pity to the girl who tried to help her, but she still can't.

 

"Just left me here and ask a help." Yuri said.

 

The girl staff nodded and slowly help Yuri to sit again on the floor. When Yuri already sit, the girl ran as soon as possible to ask a help.

 

"Are you okey, Miss?"

"Yeah! I'm fi..." Yuri looked up.

"YURI?" Yuri looked down and hide her face.

"Yah! Yuri-ah."

"Ms. Megan." the girl staff called Yuri. She can't find anyone to help them because they are really busy to their problem, so she can't talk to them to tell what happen to Yuri. "Ms. Megan, I'm sorry beca... Oh! Donghae-ssi." the girl bow politely to Donghae.

"Megan?" Donghae asked.

"Ah! Deh! This is Ms. Megan the CEO of..." the girl stop talking when she notice that Yuri is still sitting on the floor. "OMO! Ms. Megan I can't someone to help us since they are really busy." she said.

"It's okey! I can handle my self." Yuri said. She tried to stand but end up sitting again since her ankle is still in pain.

"Ms. Megan don't force yourself to stand." the girl staff said. "Donghae-ssi can you help us?" she looked at Donghae.

"Me?" Donghae pointed himself.

"Yes, you! Can you bring Ms. Megan inside the waiting room?" she asked.

"No, no, no. We don't need his help." Yuri said.

"See? She said she doesn't need my help." Donghae said. He crossed his arms waiting the girls to begged at him.

"No, Donghae-ssi we need your help." the girl said.

"But MEGAN said, she don't want my help." Donghae emphasizing her name. Yuri glared at him.

"Please Donghae-ssi help us." the girl staff plead at him.

"But I can't hear hear Ms. Megan asking for my help." Donghae teased Yuri.

"Ms. Megan just say it that you need his help." the girl said. Yuri looked up at Donghae, she saw him smiling at her.

"I don't want, just help me to stand." Yuri said. She tried to stand up again, she slowly can do it but still she gonna fall down.

 

Donghae on the other side watch the stubborn Yuri trying to stand on her own even though she still pain on her ankle. Donghae stands there frown because he thoughts 'She's change, she's a tough woman now, no.. a more tough woman.' as he watch.

When Yuri was about to fall down again, Donghae carry her bridal style and brought her inside the waiting room. The girl staff widen her eyes but soon giggle watching the two.

 

"Put me down." Yuri whine. Donghae put Yuri down on the couch.

"You're welcome!" Donghae said.

"Ms. Megan, just wait me here okay? I will get an ice pack." the girl said in English. "Donghae-ssi just stay with Ms. Megan for awhile." the girl said in Korean. Donghae nodded.

 

Even earlier when the girl staff talk to Yuri, she always talks to her in English and when she talks to Donghae she use Korean because she knows that Donghae can understand English but only the basic, so she divided her language into two.

There's an awkward moment within the two. Yuri doesn't know what to do because she just expect the unexpected in this photoshoot. Yes, she knows that there's a chance that she can meet him since Korean is a small country but, she didn't expect that she will meet him in the photoshoot of her fashion brand.

 

"How are you?" Donghae starts the conversation. "I know that you can still understand hangul." he added.

"I'm fine." Yuri simply reply.

"So? Megan, huh?" Donghae said, but came to Yuri as a question.

"They called me Megan since that was my English name." Yuri explain.

"Did you mind to tell me, where have you been?" Donghae asked. He sat next to her but 24 inches away.

"New York." Yuri answered.

"I see. That's why you are now fluent in English." Donghae said.

"While I'm in New York, I tried to learn their culture, language and environment since it wasn't my hometown so I need to adjust." Yuri said.

"But you succeed." Donghae said.

Yuri nodded. "Luckily I am."

"So? It's really been a long time since we see each other." Donghae said.

"Yeah, it is." Yuri answered.

"Did... did... did you miss me?" Donghae asked shyly.

 

Yuri's eyes widen, she was shock, totally shock. She didn't expect that Donghae will asked her that question. Yuri look at him but he just lowered his head.

When Yuri was about to answer his question, her phone suddenly rang. She saw the caller I.D and it was her assistant in New York.

 

-Phone Conversation-

"Hello, Catherine." Yuri answer the phone call.

"Hello, Ms. Megan. How are you?" her assistant asked.

"I'm fine! How are you? Did you finish all the work?" Yuri asked.

"Yes, Miss." she answered.

"I am sorry for leaving you with lots of work." Yuri said.

"It's okay Ms. Megan, besides we just want to say thank you to you because you entrust to us your shop." Catherine said.

"Because you guys are so kind." Yuri said. "By the way, why did you suddenly call?" she asked.

"I just want to say that Ms. Stephanie asking if you already finish the designs?" Catherine said.

"Oh my gosh! I forgot about the designs, but I will call you if I already finish it." Yuri said.

"Okay! Take care." Catherine said.

"Bye!" Yuri hang up the phone call.

-End of Phone Conversation-

 

"You are a busy person now." Donghae suddenly said.

"Yeah!" Yuri answered.

"So? Can you answer my previous question?" Donghae said.

Yuri inhale deeply. "I..."

"Ms. Megan, here's your ice pack." the girl said. She handed Yuri the ice pack.

"Thank you!" Yuri get the ice pack.

"Your welcome." the girl smile.

"Aish!" Donghae whine. Yuri chuckles.

"What? Is there a problem Donghae-ssi?" the girl innocently asked.

"Nothing." Donghae answered.

"By the way, Ms. Megan I forgot to tell you that I am your assistant here in Seoul." the girl said. "My name is Oh Hayoung, 19 years old." she said introducing herself.

"19 years old?" Yuri and Donghae said in unison.

"Yes, 19 years old." Hayoung said.

"Are you sure you are my assistant?" Yuri asked. She didn't say that she don't like her but for Yuri she was too young to become an assistant.

"Yes, Ms. Megan." Hayoung smiled.

"But you are too young to become her assistant." Donghae said. Yuri nodded agreeing at him.

"Actually they don't want to hired me as an assistant because of my age, but I beg to them to hired me because I need money to support my school fees. I am scholar in Seoul University but still I can't afford the payments for my projects. I tried any work but still my salary can't afford my payments." Hayoung explain.

"How about your family?" Yuri asked.

Hayoung smiled. "We're fine." she simply said.

 

Yuri wants to know about her family since she feels that she didn't say anything. She was about to speak to asked Hayoung a question but Donghae interrupts her.

 

"How did you know that Yu... I mean Megan need an assistant?" Donghae asked.

"I saw it through internet. VS website post about hiring an assistant, so I pass my resume and lucky me I'm hired." Hayoung said. Yuri and Donghae nodded.

"Excuse me, Ms. Megan." the photographer walk inside the waiting room.

"Yes?" Yuri answer.

"Ms. Megan, I am sorry to tell you that I think we can't do our photoshoot today." the photographer said.

"Why?" Yuri asked.

"Sulli can't come." he simply said.

"Sulli can't come?" Donghae asked. "She told me last time that she'll come."

"We know that she will come but earlier her manager called us saying that Sulli is busy today." the photographer said. "Sorry we didn't have a plan B."

"What should we do now?" Yuri asked.

"We really sorry, Ms. Megan."

"Don't worry I will call Qian unnie." Yuri takes her phone and dialed Victoria's phone number. It took awhile before Victoria answered it.

 

-Phone Conversation-

"Yes, Megan!?" Victoria answered the phone call.

"Unnie, do have someone to recommend to me who's not busy today?" Yuri asked.

"Someone that not busy today? Girl or boy?" Victoria asked.

"Girl." Yuri said.

"Not busy? Girl?" Victoria thinks for awhile. "You should call Krystal, you know her right?" Victoria said.

"Yeah! I know her, thank you unnie." Yuri said.

"Wait, Megan. Why you need someone? Is there a problem?" Victoria asked.

"The female model didn't come today." Yuri said.

"But why?" Victoria asked.

"Her manager said, she's busy." Yuri said.

"Just fix it immediately Megan." Victoria said.

"I will unnie, bye." Yuri hang up the phone call.

-End of Phone Conversation-

 

Yuri saw them look stress, she can't cancel the photoshoot because if they cancel it, then maybe it was so hard to find a model again. Yuri immediately dialed Krystal's phone number.

 

-Phone Conversation-

"Hello, Krys?"

"Yes? Who is it?" Krystal answered.

"It's me, Megan Kwon." Yuri said.

"Deh, unnie, waeyo?" Krystal asked.

"Krystal are you free today?" Yuri asked.

"Why unnie?" Krystal asked.

"I need a model for my new fashion shop here in Seoul. Can you come?" Yuri asked.

"Seoul? Sorry unnie I can't. I am on vacation here in California." Krystal said.

"How about Amber? Do you think she's free?" Yuri asked.

"Amber is with me. We have our vacation with our friends." Krystal said. "I am really sorry unnie."

"It's okay! Thank you, bye!" Yuri ended the phone call.

-End of Phone Conversation-

 

"Did you find anyone Ms. Megan?" the photographer asked.

"No!" Yuri lowly said. "I think we need to cancel this photoshoot."

"No, we can't Ms. Megan." the photographer said. "Donghae-ssi is a busy person, if we cancel it then we can't find someone like Donghae-ssi to become our model, because soon he's busy on his own schedule." he added.

"Then who will become our female model?" Yuri asked.

 

All of them stayed silent because even them doesn't know where or who will become their model, since the photographer is also right. Donghae is a busy person, so if they cancel the photoshoot today then it will hard for them to find a model. Not only the female model but also the male model since Victoria's boyfriend is the one who find a model for Yuri.

 

"I think I have an idea." Hayoung smile brightly.

"What is your idea?" the photographer asked.

"Since Donghae-ssi is already here and Ms. Megan is also here. Then why didn't we paired the two, look at them they are cute together." Hayoung suggested. She giggled as she look at Yuri and Donghae.

"No, I don't want." Yuri said.

"Yeah! She's right, Ms. Megan. You should act as a model together with Donghae-ssi." the photographer said.

 

Yuri and Donghae look at each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally Back! ^.^

Chingus sorry for the long wait, I am really busy in my school works.

Chapter 39 for you. Enjoy! ^_^

 

By the way, New Character. I add Hayoung because she's also my bias and Yuri's fan girl :P