Chapter Nine (9)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

Sooyoung and Yuri were cleaning the coffee shop. They always did that before they close it, Yuri mopping the floor while Sooyoung was rubbing the tables. While they are cleaning the coffee shop, someone from outside knock on the glass door of the shop, they lock the door inside and put the signage ‘sorry we’re closed’ but that someone still knocking on the door since the lights was still on and the two of them were still inside.

 

“Aish! They didn’t see that we are closed?” Yuri walks through the door but before she opens it, Sooyoung stop her.

“What if that guy is a theft?” Sooyoung asked. “Aish! Then we should fight or scream for any help, okay? Hold that mop tightly, is this guy push me then hit his head with the mop, okay?” Yuri said. Sooyoung nodded.

Then Yuri opens the door. “Excuse me sir, didn’t you see that our coffee is closed.” Yuri said annoyed.

“Are you Kwon Yuri?” the guy asked. “Yes, why?” Yuri asked.

 

Sooyoung walks slowly towards Yuri. She keeps looking at the guy who was wearing a disguise. ‘I think I saw this guy.’ Sooyoung mumbles. Then Sooyoung suddenly scream, she throw the mop then ran towards the door. Sooyoung pushed Yuri a little to the side and then she pulled the guy in the coffee shop.

 

“Lock the door Yuri.” Sooyoung demand while welcoming the guy.

“Are you insane Choi Sooyoung? YAH! We don’t know that guy and you immediately pulled him inside? What if he--“

“Shut up Kwon Yuri, she’s your boyfriend.” Sooyoung snap, she give the glass of water to the guy.

“Boyfriend?” Yuri asked. “I don’t have boyfriend.” She added.

Sooyoung walks beside her then hit her head. “ OUCH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?” Yuri yelled.

“Idiot. You forgot you have boyfriend.” Sooyoung said.

“For the second time. I will told you miss that in don’t have boyfriend.” Yuri said.

Sooyoung hit her head again. “OUCH!” Yuri screams in pain. “HE IS YOUR BOYFRIEND.” Soooyung shout at her.

“How many times I’ll te--“ Yuri’s sentence was cut off when the guy took off his cap and sunglasses. “Hi, Kwon Yuri.” He smiled sweetly at her.

“L-Le-Lee D-Don-Donghae?” Yuri pointed at him. Donghae smiled.

“OMO! Donghae oppa wha--“ Yuri looked at Sooyoung. “Donghae oppa?” she asked.

“Deh! I called him ‘Donghae oppa’ since we are friends now. Besides he’s older than me so I called him ‘oppa’ wae? OMO! Don’t tell me, don’t tell me are you jealous?!” Sooyoung asked. “Aigoo! You my friend doesn’t need to be jea--“ Yuri pinch Sooyoung waist. “OUCH!” “Shut up.” Yuri said.

“Aigoo! This girl. By the way, oppa what are you doing here?” Soooyung asked Donghae while rubbing the part of her body that Yuri pinched.

“Huh? Ah… I’m here to fetch your bestfriend.” Donghae said. Yuri looks at him.

“Jinjja? Oh! Maybe you have a date today. Okay, you should go.” Sooyoung said helping Yuri taking her apron off.

“How about you? We didn’t fini--“

“I’m fine here, I will finish it by myself.”

“It’s okay Sooyoung I will wait Yuri in the car.” Donghae said. “No No No. you should go now. I’m fine here, now go!” Sooyoung push Yuri and Donghae outside the shop. “Oppa please take care of her, okay? After your date, please send her home safely.” Sooyoung demand. “I will.” Donghae said.

“How about you?” Yuri asked. Sooyoung. “I’m fine here, just go with him.” Sooyoung said.

“Message or call me if you arrive at your house, okay?” Yuri said. “Okay! By the way.” She pulled Yuri closer then whisper to her ears. “Tell me all the details, okay?” Sooyoung giggled. Yuri laughed. “Tss. Okay okay! I will. Take care, okay? Bye!” Yuri bid her goodbye to Sooyoung.

 

Donghae open the door of the front passenger seat or the seat beside the driver seat for Yuri. When Yuri was inside Donghae rans to the driver seat then entered inside.

Their trip was so silent, no one tried to talk. They are busy on their own, Yuri was busy looking outside the street while Donghae was busy driving. ‘OMO! I don’t know how to start the conversation with her. I need D.O right now, she was so scrary.’ Donghae thought.

 

“Where are we going?” Yuri asked Donghae without looking at him. Donghae startle at her but still manage to answer. “To the place where only the two of us was there.” Then Yuri immediately looked at him with wide eyes.

Donghae laughed at her reaction. “Don’t worry, I think that place is not the place were in your mind.” Donghae said. Yuri sighed.

“By the way, what place was your thinking?” Donghae asked her. Yuri keeps silent.

“Don’t tell me Motel is the place that was your thinking, am I right?” Yuri didn’t answer him. Donghae smirk. “Maybe I will command your thoughts.” Yuri looks at him and pinched his arm.

“Ow… HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Donghae laughed out loud.

“It’s not funny.” Yuri said. “I was just kidding.” Donghae said.

 

Then after their trip, Donghae finally stop his car. He got down so does Yuri. She was examining the place but she can’t figure out where are they since it was dark. Yuri just only follows where Donghae go, she don’t have any idea where are they.

 

“Where are we?” Yuri asked. “Help me here.” Donghae said. Yuri walks to where Donghae is.

 

Yuri helps him to bring the basket that she doesn’t know what was inside of it. She just followed him to the seashore, she saw him that he put the basket down then got the mattress inside of it.

 

“Don’t tell me we’re having a picnic here?!” Yuri guesses. Donghae nodded.  He gets their snacks and gives Yuri a drink Yuri sat beside him. “What are you thinking? Why you brought me here?” she asked.

“D.O said that before we start our acting I should need to know you more that’s why I brought you here to have a serious talk with you and to know you more.” Donghae said.

“Why here?” Yuri asked. She took a sip in her drinks. “D.O told me that you don’t want to go in the crowded place and beside you are with me, so we need to be careful since you don’t like to be the headliner in any news. So I decided that I should brought you here to feel relax, far away from many people, and have a serious talk with you.” Donghae explain.

Yuri nod. “D.O! I know him this morning but when he talks to you about me, it’s like that we really know each other.” Yuri said.

“D.O is a friendly guy. He is easily entrusting someone. He brought me earlier in the coffee shop so I meet your best friend Sooyoung and your sister Seohyun. Then I fisgured out that his new friends are kinds. So I was so happy to know that he have new good friends.” Donghae said.

“That’s why I hate idols.” Donghae look at Yuri waiting for her next sentence. “I hate you because you didn’t trust us, you didn’t trust an ordinary people like us. You always see us as your fans. Nothing more, nothing less.” Yuri said.

“No. we trust and we respect our fans or the ordinary people. But the problem is… you guys are underestimating us. Aish! What are we talking about? We are here to know each other, so tell me about you.” Donghae said.

“Me? I think you know me because of D.O.” Yuri said. “Nah! You said you only know each other earlier, so how can he know about you?! Go, tell me about you.” Donghae said.

“Okay! You know that I have a younger sister and that is Seohyun, right?” Donghae nodded. “And you also know that I have a noisy best friend, right?” Donghae nodded again. “So, you know me now. That’s all.” Donghae looked at Yuri. “YAH!”

“AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Yuri laughed out loud. “I know that you have a sister and best friend, so now tell me about your parents.” Donghae demand. Yuri stops laughing.

“My parents?” Donghae nodded. “I and Seohyun was orphan.” Yuri said. “Orphan?”

“My mom died when she was giving birth to Seohyun and my dad die when I was in the middle school. Since the accident happen to my father, Sooyoung’s mom helps me and Seohyun. Sooyoung and I are best friends since primary school, so her mom and my dad know each other. So when the accident happens, Sooyoung’s mom treats us like her own daughters. She help us to our school fees, so when I turn 18 I decide to find a job so I could pay back the kindness of Sooyoung’s mom. When I and Sooyoung turn 20 her mom died because of brain cancer, I don’t know if God really hates me. I keep asking why the people I love left me. Am I that unlucky? Is he really hates me? but I can’t blame God for what happen to my family, besides I want to thank him because he let Seohyun stay with me and he teach me to become strong after all the trials that comes in my life. I’m really thankful to God because of everything that he gave me. Aish! That’s why I don’t want to talk about myself, because in the end, I’ll end up crying.” Yuri wipes her tears away.

“I’m proud of you!” Yuri looks at him. “You are really strong Yuri. Base on your story now I know that you are a tough woman.” Yuri laughed. “When you talk like that, you sounded like a grandfather.” Yuri said. Donghae glared at her and then chuckles. “A handsome grandfather.” He proudly stated.

“Who’s handsome?” Yuri asked.

“Of course me.” Donghae pointed himself.

“Tss. Boastful!” Yuri mumbles. “What?”

Yuri smiled. “Nothing. Now tell me about you.”

“I thought you know me since I’m an idol.” Donghae said. “I don’t know you. I only know your name, that’s all.” Yuri said.

“Then search through the internet.” Donghae teased.

“Aish! FINE! Let’s go now.” Yuri stood up. “Yah yah yah. I was just kidding.” Donghae hold her hand to make her stop.

“You want a serious talk but you are the one who wasn’t serious.” Yuri said.

“Okay, I’m sorry. Fine, I will introduce myself.” Yuri sat back. “Okay! You know that I’m one of the famous idols, right?” Yuri glared at him but still nod. “Off cam, I want to live like you. You can freely do the things that you like, you can freely date someone you loved, and mostly you can enjoy your quality time. I want to live like that, I love being an idol but of course I also want a privacy time. Sometimes my mom keeps asking me: ‘are you tired?’ I want to say yes but I can’t. it was so hard but I need to endure it since I enter and choose this world.” Donghae said.

“You have mom?” Yuri asked. “Yeah! My mom was very supportive, I’m so lucky to have her.” Donghae said

“How about your dad?” Yuri asked. “My dad? My dad passed away after my debut as an idol. That’s why my mom and hyung is my only companion, they really support me.” Donghae said. Yuri nodded.

“So? We know each other now. So let’s talk about our relationship.” Donghae said. Yuri nodded.

“From now on you’re my girlfriend now. So…” Donghae doesn’t know what to say.

Yuri smiled awkwardly. “Ahm… until when we will pretend as a couple?” Yuri asked. “Ah… until… hm… ah… until Tiffany hug me, kiss me, and say ‘I want you, please come back to me’ then our relationship is over.” Donghae said. “Tss.” Yuri smirked.

“So, let’s go now.” Yuri nod.

 

After they clean their mess, they entered inside the car and drove away. They need a long time to come back in Seoul again, that’s why Yuri decided to take a nap for awhile.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Long chapter again. Wow! Finally, YULHAE’s getting to know each other’s chapter ♥