Chapter Eighteen (18)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

On the next day.Donghae and his fellow members were busy preparing their things, because today is their flight to Europe for their concert.

“Yow, bro. Palli, you’re the only one left. All of our members were in the car now.” Eunhyuk said.

“Let’s go!” Donghae zip his luggage and bring it to his car. He put his things in the trunk of car and went inside the car.

“Oh? You rode with me?” Donghae asked as he saw his best friend Eunhyuk was also in the car.

“You don’t want?” Eunhyuk asked. “Okay, then I’ll take a cab.” He added as he ready to open the car door. Donghae stop him. “I was just asking, you’re too dramatic.”Donghae said.

Donghae start the engine of his car. “Wait, I forgot to say goodbye to Yuri.” Donghae unbuckle his seatbelt but Eunhyuk stop him.”We need to go now, and besides we’re only spending our 2 days in Europe and after that we will come back here. Aish! I never thought that you really cared about Yuri, I never thought that you could fall deeply to a girl besides of your ex-girl Tiffany.” Eunhyuk shook his head. “You can send a message to your girlfriend.” he added.

 

Donghae glared at his best friend before he drove his car to the airport. When they arrive at the airport, they didn’t expect that their fans will come there. There’s a bunch of paparazzi who keeps taking photos of them as they enter in the airport.

When they’re inside the airport, they check-in their luggage and wait on the waiting area to call for their flight. They doing their own things like playing in their phones, listening to music, practicing their steps and so on. Donghae on the other sides keeps poking his phone, waiting for someone’s reply.

 

“Yow, hyung! What’s with the face? You look stressed.” Evil maknae asked. “Waiting for his girl’s reply to his message.”Eunhyuk came out of nowhere and join to their conversation.

 

Donghae didn’t mind them; instead he stood up and goes to the other side slightly far away from s. He doesn’t want s to that he looks obsessed to his girlfriend, does he?

Then after a minute of waiting finally his phone vibrate signaled him that he has a text message. He smiled widely when he open his message but after seeing the sender’s name his smile immediately fade, he frown as he open his inbox.

 

‘Hi, Donghae!J Good luck on your big event, I hope your concert will ended successfully. I’m gonna miss you, do your best and good luck again! Hwaiting! :*’ the sender’s message said.

“Why Tiffany texted you?” he looked at his back and saw his gossip best friend and evil maknae.

“YAH! What are you doing here?” he asked them.

“Ahh… We’re worried about you. We watch you from afar then we saw your smile fade when you open your phone.” Eunhyuk explain. “So, we decided to check if you’re okay. Then we saw Tiffany is the one who texted you.” Kyuhyun added.

“So? You also read the message?” the two nodded.

“Hyung! I know now that you don’t have any feelings for Tiffany because you really love your girlfriend now.” Kyuhyun said.

“Wait, wait, wait… what do you mean? Of course I love my girlfriend, she’s my girlfriend so why I don’t love her?” Donghae asked.

“You mean your FAKE girlfriend?” Eunhyuk asked. Donghae immediately cover his mouth, Kyuhyun smirked.

“AHA! So it’s true, you and Yuri are not really dating.” Kyuhyun said.

“YAH!Hyukjae, how did you know about this fake relationship?” Donghae asked.

Eunhyuk sigh heavily before he spoke. “Actually I didn’t mean to hear your conversation with D.O on the day that you and Tiffany met in the hallway of the music building. I heard that D.O feels awkward in front of Tiffany that’s why he did a random word to pullyou away from them, so he told them that you have a girlfriend named Yuri.” Eunhyuk explain. Donghae looked down and face palm, he doesn’t know how to talk to them. He really feels ashamed in front of his friends.

“But hyung, I think your relationship with Yuri isn’t acting anymore. Smile faded when Tiffany (your one and only true love) texted you, so it means you don’t love her anymore and instead you love your fake girlfriend now.” Kyuhyun said.

“I don’t know. But I only know is… I’m happy when I’m with Yuri.” Donghae said.

“You really in love with her, don’t you?” Eunhyuk asked. Donghae shrugged his shoulder, doesn’t know how to answer his best friend’s question.

“But hyung whatever your decision, we are always here for you.” Kyuhyun patted his shoulder. Donghae looked at him unbelievable.

“What?” Kyuhyun asked. “Are you sick?” Donghae touches his forehead. “You didn’t talk to me or to us like that and you never called me “HYUNG’ what happen to you?” Donghae questioning him.

“I’m fine. And you know what, before we go here, I go to coffee shop where your girlfriend work and I heard them talking about you.” Kyuhyun said.

“BWO?you come to coffee shop?” Donghae shout. Kyuhyun nod.

“Don’t worry! I didn’t do anything and besides I heard them talking about you. But…” Kyuhyun zip his mouth. “Your girlfriend plead me not to tell you what I heard, so as a promise I will never tell you what I heard.” Kyuhyun said.

“YAH! I’m your friend, your member, your hyung, so tell me.” Donghae said.

Kyuhyun shook his head. “Nuh uh-uh! Your girlfriend told me that if I tell you what I heard, then she will kill me. Gosh! Lee Donghae your girlfriend is really scary.” Kyuhyun said. Donghae and Eunhyuk laugh out loud.

“You?The EVIL? Scared to a girl? Amazing!”Eunhyuk said while laughing. Kyuhyun glared at him.

“But…” Kyuhyun spoke again so Eunhyuk and Donghae look at him waiting for his second words. “She told me to show this to you.” Kyuhyun step backwards to make a space so he can move.

Kyuhyunbreath out. Geez! How can I do this? Arrrggghhh… I really regret that I come to that place.” Kyuhyun murmured.

“YAH! Come on, show us!” Eunhyuk said impatient.

Kyuhyun inhale and start to move. “GO DONGHAE… GO DONGHAE… GO DONGHAE… GO! GO! GO! GO DONGHAE… GO DONGHAE… GO DONGHAE… GO! GO! GO! FIGHTING! GO! GO! GO!” Kyuhyun start to move. He dance like a cheer dancer and he spoke like a girl. The fans look at him and scream out loud when they saw him dancing like a girl. They take videos and taking pictures of him while he was dancing in front of Donghae and Eunhyuk. The other Super Junior members also look at him and at the same time laughing out loud as they watch the girly Kyuhyun dancing in public, they also taking videos of Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun stop his dancing and cover his face with his palm. “Aaarrrggghhh… I hate this, it was so embarrassing!” Kyuhyun murmured. Donghae and Eunhyuk approach him while holding their laughter, they patted his shoulder.

“It’s okay!” Eunhyuk said as he holds his laughter inside.

“Did she order you to do that?” Donghae asked as he smiles. Kyuhyun look at him and nod.

The next thing they saw is, Donghae hugged Kyuhyun tightly and whisper. “Thank you!” then he get his phone and dialed Yuri’s phone number.

“He really loves Yuri.” Eunhyuk said as he put his left arm around Kyuhyun’s shoulder while looking at Donghae. “He is!” Kyuhyun said smiling.

“Wait!” Eunhyuk look at Kyuhyun. “Did Yuri really told you to do that?” Eunhyuk asked as he can’t believe that Yuri can order Kyuhyun to dance in public like that. He, himself can’t do that to Kyuhyun, but a girl? A girl who they didn’t know well can order the artist to do that. Amazing!

“Deh! She told me to cheer Donghae up before the concert. She told me to do that in front of the fans, so she can also watch it through the internet.” Kyuhyun explain. Eunhyuk laughed out loud. Kyuhyun glared at him.

“Funny!” he said sarcastically and left Eunhyuk alone.

“YAH! YAH! YAH! Jakkaman!”Eunhyuk ran towards him and put his arm around his shoulder again and walk towards where their members are.

 

On the other side, Donghae was overly blushing while talking to his girlfriend through the phone. He was still at the place where they stand earlier so the fans keep taking pictures of him but he doesn’t care, because he was really busy talking to the special someone through the phone.

“So? you order Kyuhyun to do that, huh?” Donghae said blushing.

Yuri laughed. “You don’t like it?” She asked.

“Ahm… slight? Because I want you to do that for me.” he said.

“I don’t want and besides when he comes here earlier Sooyoung told me that he’s the maknae of Super Junior and he has the evil side. Sooyoung also told me that he didn’t call you ‘Hyung’ that’s why I order him to call you ‘Hyung’ and I also order him to cheer you up in front of your fans.” Yuri explained. Donghae laughed out loud.

“I think you are more evil than him.” Donghae . “YAH!”

“HAHAHA xP just kidding. By the way, thank you for that special presentation.” Donghae thanks her for the effort to cheer him up. Even though she’s not the one who did the dance but still he appreciate her effort to good luck him.

“You’re welcome!” Yuri said. Then on the background, Donghae’s side someone talking calling for their flight.

“you need to go now, it’s your call. Good luck on your concert. Make your performance clean okay? Don’t disappoint your European fans, so stop thinking about me so you can’t forget your dance steps and song lyrics.” Yuri teases him. Donghae was overly blushing now.

“I think while I’m performing, I will keep thinking of you and imagine you that you are seating in the VIP area watching me, so my dance performance will become so energetic.” Donghae teases her back. Now, Yuri is the one who overly blushing.

“Go now! Good luck!” Yuri said.

“Okay! Thank you!” said Donghae, but before her ended the call. “I Love You!” he immediately added. He doesn’t care if she will reply to his words but… “I Love You Too!” she answered and ended the phone call.

 

Donghae can’t believe what he hears, so the next thing they saw… Donghae jumps happily. “YES! YES! YES!” he keeps shouting. He was really happy; he also kissed the screen of his phone. “Yes!” he mumbles to himself and he walked towards s who were looking at him confused.

 

He walked faster like he was now fully charge. Actually he was… that ‘I LOVE YOU TOO’ is the best charger of the low battery person like Donghae. He was really happy now, every person that he met, he shook hands and greets them. The smile on his face didn’t fade until he reached his seat on the plane, Sungmin his seatmate was really confused by his sudden action but he can’t ruined his happy moments by asking, so he keeps quiet and continue reading a book not minding the happy Donghae.

 

-

 

“OMO! Did I say ‘I Love You Too’ to him?” Yuri asked herself. She’s smiling like an idiot, while her best friend Sooyoung look at her.

“Yuri-ah!”Sooyoung called her but she’s still out of place.

“Yuri-ah!”Sooyoung called her again but she’s still smiling by herself.

“Asih! This girl! Hm…” Sooyoung think of an idea to get her attention again. “OMO! DONGHAE OPPA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?” Sooyoung shout near Yuri’s ears.

 

Hearing the name of that special someone, Yuri immediately look at the door but then she realize that she was prank by her best friend. Sooyoung laughed out loud as Yuri glared at her. Yuri walked back to the counter side and starts to do things.

 

“So? Donghae, huh?”Sooyoung said crossing her arms as she sit on a chair. “I notice that you really sweet to him these past days. Tell me, what’s your real status?” Sooyoung asked seriously.

“We-we’re s-still the same.” Yuri smiled a little. “Still in fake relationship.” She added.

“What’s the meaning of ‘I Love You, Too’?” Sooyoung asked. Yuri breath heavily, she was so nervous to her best friend’s questions.

“Huh? A-ah-ahh… I-It-It’s nothing. Yeah, it’s nothing!” Yuri said stuttering.

“Yuri-ah. I didn’t force you to tell me your real relationship with Donghae oppa, but Yuri I don’t want to see you hurt.” Sooyoung said. She’s really worried for her best friend but she can’t do anything, her best friend started to fall in love with him, a true love. But only she can do is to see her best friend happy in the beginning and sad in the end, she doesn’t want to see her best friend cried, all she can do is to blame herself for making her best friend do this act.

“Sorry Yul.” Sooyoung apologize. Yuri approached her, she pulled a chair and sat on it, she sat in front of Sooyoung and hold her hands tightly.

“Yah! Why are you saying sorry?” Yuri asked her. Sooyoung started to cry.

“It’s my fault, it’s my entire fault. I push you to do this thing.” Sooyoung said. Yuri sighed and hug Sooyoung tightly.

“Listen Soo. It’s not your fault, it’s no one’s fault. Soo, I do this thing because I love too. Soo, if I don’t like to do this acting then at the first place I’ll refuse it.” Yuri said. She was comforting her best friend.

“But Yul, I don’t want to see you hurt because of me.” Soooyung said.

“Soo, they said: ‘No pain, No gain’ right? Love can teach you how to be strong. Love can also hurt but you’ll be able to cure the pain. Soo, I want to feel that, it was hurt but that’s the only way to learn more things in life.” Said Yuri.

“But, I really regret it.” Sooyoung said. She keep blaming herself by pushing Yuri to do this thing, but she knows that her best friend was so happy by doing this because finally she found his one true love, but still it was her fault by making Yuri suffer after this acting.

“I hate the way you blaming yourself. You know if you keep blaming yourself will more hurt me. So, please stop blaming yourself, okay?” Yuri said. Sooyoung hugged her tightly and nodded.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMO~ OMO~ OMO~ I'm back again....

I'm really sorry for waiting for the next chapters. I just want to say that, my story is not yet done.

In my memo, i've already finish it but I didn't publish it since I was really busy in my school.

So, I just want to apologize to you my chingus :( But I hope you will still find out the next chapters :)