Chapter Twenty-Eight (28)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

"Tiffany what are you doing?" Donghae pushing Tiffany away from him.

"I love you Hae, I really do." Tiffany said wanting to kiss him again but Donghae push her away.

"Tiffany stop. We are already done, you have boyfriend already and I have my girlfriend." Donghae said.

"Girlfriend? Who? Yuri? Come on Donghae, I already know everything. Okay! I am jealous, you win I already feel jealous, so will you please stop mentioning Yuri." Tiffany said.

"Already know everything?" Donghae asked.

"Yes! Everything, I know now that you and Yuri just act that you are in love with eavh other just to make me jealous. Gosh! I don't have any idea that Yuri can act like that, she can become an actress someday because she really good at acting. Thanks to her because she finally made me jealous towards her." Tiffany said.

"Actually Tiffany, Yuri and I aren't in a fake relationship." Donghae said.

"Bwo? Haha.. you are joking Donghae, okay okay I'm really jealous so please stop teasing me, please stop joking." Tiffany said.

"I'm joking Tiffany, I am telling the truth. We are already done and I don't love you anymore." Donghae said.

"What do you mean?" Tiffany asked.

"I mean.. I admit that I and Yuri act like a couple just to make you feel jealous. But as time goes by, as time passes by that I am with Yuri's company, I realize that I don't need to act anymore since You and I are not a couple. That's why when I am with Yuri, I feel safe, free, happy and loved because I am with the girl that I love. I fell in love with Yuri." Donghae said.

"No no no no.. you are lying. You are lying." Tiffany start to cry.

"I am not lying Tiffany. I am telling the truth, and the truth is.. I love Yuri." Donghae said. "Actually I was planning to confess to her tomorrow." he added. "I'm so sorry Tiffany." Donghae said. Donghae left Tiffany crying in the dance practice room, he don't have any intension to hurt Tiffany's feelings, but telling the is the way to solve the misunderstanding.

 

---

 

"Did you get the orders of the staff?" Sooyoung asked Yuri. "What happen? You look pale, are you sick?" Sooyoung was about to check her temperature but Yuri refuse. "I'm okay, Soo! I need some rest, can I?" Yuri asked. Sooyoung nodded.

 

Yuri slowly takes her things in her locker. Sooyoung wants to stop her and ask what happen to her but she can't since Yuri start to cry again. Yuri wipe her tears and look at Sooyoung, she just smile at her then left her alone.

When Yuri arrive at her house, she found Seohyun watching a drama. Yuri headed upstairs and start to pack her things.

"Unnie, what are you doing? Why you go home so early?" asked Seohyun.

"Just pack your things." Yuri ordered.

"Huh? But why unnie?" Seohyun asked.

"I said just pack your things." Yuri shout.

"Deh, deh!"

 

After packing their things, Yuri and Seohyun headed outside of the house to find a taxi. Before getting inside the taxi, Yuri take a last glance at their house, and then she went inside the taxi.

While in the taxi, Yuri and Seohyun didn't talk to much but Seohyun can sense that her unnie is crying. She really wants to ask her but she can't since she doesn't want Yuri to shout at her again.

 

"Seo!?" Yuri called her name.

"Deh unnie?!" Seohyun answered.

"Mianhae!" Yuri apologize.

"Why?" Seohyun hold Yuri's hand.

"Because I shout at you earlier and also I know that you are curious when we going, right?" Yuri said.

"Actually.. yes I'm really curious." Seohyun said.

"Sorry Seo if it was so sudden and I know that we are not prepared but I promise that I will taking care of you, I promise that you will finish your study no matter what." Yuri started to cry again.

"Unnie! Tell me, what's wrong?" Seohyun asked.

"I want to live far away from him. I don't want to see him." Yuri said.

"Who is he unnie?" Seohyun asked.

"Donghae. I thought at first that when we did this fake relationship, I will never fall for him but I can't help it, I still fall for him. Now they are back together again, our relationship is finally over and I'm lose, that's why I want to live far away from him." Yuri said.

"Where are we going unnie?" asked Seohyun.

"New York! I know that we don't have any relatives their, but I will assure you that we will live there happily." Yuri said.

"As long as we are together, all the problems that came to us is easily because we solve it together. That's why unnie if you have a problem just tell it to me, okay?" Seohyun asked.

"Deh! Thank you so much Seo." Yuri hugged Seohyun tightly.

"By the way unnie, did Sooyoung unnie knows that we left our country?" Seohyun asked.

"No, she didn't know about our departure. No one knows, only us. Sorry Seo if you need to be parted to Wendy." Yuri apologize again.

"Maybe if they find out then they will be so sad." Seohyun said.

"I know"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huhu :'( sad chapter. :(

Yuri decided to live in New York with Seohyun. What will happen to YULHAE? and what if Sooyoung and their friends find out that Yuri and Seohyun left their house!? Just stay tuned FishyPearls (chingus) for more chapters.

KAMSAHAMNIDA! ^_^