Chapter Twenty-Nine (29)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

"Seohyun-ah? Seohyun-ah?" Wendy knock on Kwon siblings house. "Seohyun-ah? Yuri unnie?" Wendy keeps knocking.

"Hm? Where did they go?" Wendy asked. "Ah.. Maybe Yuri unnie is already in coffee shop, but how about Seohyun? Where did she go?" Wendy called Seohyun's phone but she didn't answering. She also tried to call Yuri phone numbering but she also didn't answering. Wendy feel worried to the two siblings, she called them again for many times but still no one answering, she also knock again on the Kwon's house even harder but still no one opening the door.

 

Wendy decided to go to coffee shop because maybe the Kwon siblings are there because she really need to see Seohyun since they have classes and also to erase her worried feelings for the two siblings. When she was inside the coffee shop, she immediately check if Yuri was in there but she only saw two customers and Sooyoung. When she didn't find Yuri even her silhoutte Wendy worriedness grew more, she tried to call them but no one still answering their phone.

Sooyoung notice Wendy's uneasiness, she didn't approach her since she's busy taking the orders of her customers. She saw Wendy tearing up while mumbling some words looking at her phone. After she was done making the orders of her cutomers; Sooyoung immediately approach Wendy.

 

"Hey! What's wrong?" Sooyoung tapped Wendy's shoulder. Sooyoung sat opposite of Wendy.

"Why Yuri unnie didn't come here today?" Wendy asked.

"I don't know, she didn't tell me. But yesterday she looks pale, so she ask me if she can take a rest then I allowed her. But I don't have any idea why she didn't go to work, maybe she was sick that's why!" Sooyoung said.

Wendy shook her head. "I came to their house but no one opening it, I even called their names but no one responding." Wendy said.

"Maybe they are sleeping!?" Sooyoung unsured answer. "Aish! Don't worry maybe the two go somewhere, just wait for them, don't worry." Sooyoung patted Wendy's back. She tried to calm her down.

"Why they need to go somewhere? Why this morning, when they know that they have work and class?" Wendy asked.

"Did you tried to call them?" Sooyoung asked. After hearing Wendy's words, Sooyoung started to feel worried. Wendy is right, why they need to go somewhere in this morning when they have a work and class!?

"I called them for many times but they didn't picking up. Sooyoung unnie I was so worried for them. Where did they go?" Wendy start to cry.

"Shh... don't cry! I will call Donghae oppa." Sooyoung get her phone and call Donghae.

 

In their conversation, Sooyoung ask Donghae if he was with Yuri but Donghae said she's not with him since he was still in their dorm.

"Is their a problem Soo?" Donghae asked. They are still talking through the phone, Donghae fixing his things ready to go to entertainment building since they have a practice today.

"Wendy told me that she can't find Yuri and Seohyun. She came to the Kwon house but no one opening the door and when she tried to call them they didn't answering." Sooyoung explain.

"Just wait me there." Donghae ended the phone call. He didn't wait Sooyoung to answer, like Wendy and Sooyoung; Donghae also feel worried to the Kwon siblings.

 

"Donghae oppa said he will come here." Sooyoung walk towards the coffee shop's door and turn the 'Open' sign to 'Close' sign.

"Unnie! Where's Yuri unnie and Seohyun?" Wendy still asking. Sooyoung let out a tear, she hugged Wendy tightly. She knows how Wendy feel right now because she's not the only one who abandoned by Yuri and Seohyun, but also hers.

 

-

Donghae's side

"Donghae where are you going? You should eat your breakfast first." Sungmin said.

"I am in hurry, hyung. I will eat my breakfast later, bye!" Donghae said. He ran towards the door, but before he open it Leeteuk block his way.

"Not now, Donghae." Leeteuk shook his head.

"But hyung I am really in hurry." Donghae said.

"Please Donghae not now. Please obey me for once." Leeteuk said.

"Hyung I always obey you, please let me go today. Please!" Donghae begged.

"Manager hyung need us today, so we need to go to entertainment. I promise you after our practice I will let you go." Leeteuk said patted Donghae's shoulder. Donghae slowly nodded.

"Guys! Faster we need to go now." Leeteuk shout.

 

-

@Coffee shop

Sooyoung cleaning the debris in the counter side while Wendy is sleeping. They are waiting for Donghae but he texted them saying that he need to finish his practice first before he came in the coffee shop. Sooyoung knows that Donghae really wants to go to the coffee shop to know more about Yuri and Seohyun's sudden left, but he still need to finish his work first since he keeps spending his time with Yuri before leaving his work behind that's why his manager didn't let him to go until he didn't finish his work in entertainment.

After a long time of waiting, it was lunch now when Donghae arrive in the coffee shop with Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and D.O. You can see to their faces that they are also worried, especially Donghae. They bought a pack of lunch for Wendy and Sooyoung and also for them since after their dance practice and recording they immediately rush to go to the coffee shop.

 

"Hey, Soo! What happen?" Donghae asked.

"I don't know. Earlier when Wendy came here she just asking where the Kwon siblings, because when she go to the Kwon's house she keeps knocking but no one's responding and when she tried to call their phones no one's answering. Me also, I don't know where did they go. I also didn't know the reason why Yuri is absent today, she didn't texted me." Sooyoung explain.

"Where did they go?" asked Kyuhyun.

"Is Yuri have a problem?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I don't know! But yesterday after she go to entertainment building, when she come back she was crying, she didn't told me what happen in the building." Sooyoung said.

"What is she doing in the entertainment?" asked Donghae.

"Someone texted her to take their orders that why she to entertainment building, that's all." Sooyoung said.

"Yuri-ah! Where are you?" Donghae burried his face on his palm.

 

While they are talking about Yuri's and Seohyun's absense. Wendy suddenly talk while she was sleeping. "Yuri unnie please come back." Wendy cry out.

"Wendy! Wendy!" Sooyoung shake Wendy's body.

Wendy slowly open her eyes, then she saw Sooyoung, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and D.O. "Sooyoung unnie."

"Why?" Sooyoung asked worriedly.

"Yuri unnie left us." Wendy said.

"Aigoo! What's happening now? Why it need to happen!?" asked D.O.

"We will never stop finding them. We will find them, I will find them. If I need to waste all my money, if I need to go to different countries just to find them, then I will do it." Donghae said.

 

All of them stayed silent after Donghae said that words. But Sooyoung, there's something fishy in Donghae's action. She can sense that Donghae fall in love with Yuri since he feel worriness for Yuri isn't a friendly worried anymore, she can feel that love worried is the one that Donghae feels for Yuri. For Sooyoung, even though she wants to tease Donghae, she can't since it wasn't the right time for teasing. All she can do for now is to pray that Yuri and Seohyun were safe wherever they are.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now they know that Yuri and Seohyun left. But what will happen to them, especially to Donghae, if Yuri wasn't beside him?!

Another Heart breaking chapter :'( 3

Keep waiting for more chapters :)

KAMSAHAMNIDA, CHINGUS! ^_^