Chapter Thirty-Two (32)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

In Seoul, South Korea

Wendy decided to help Sooyoung in her shop, but she still recognize of the customers in coffee shop. The other customers congratulate her and telling how lucky she is having a handsome, talented and famous boyfriend, but most of their customers came to coffee shop just to insult and bash Wendy.

Sooyoung told Wendy to take a rest for a while since she was having a hard time in the coffee shop. Sooyoung thought that if Wendy was in the coffee shop, she can protect her to the bashers but she's wrong because she can't defend her since she don't have any right to fight with them because it was hee customers.

When the cruel customers left and she serve the orders of her left customers in the coffee shop, after that she go to the locker room where Wendy was. She caught her sitting while her head was on her knees, she slowly approach her and patted her back signing that she was there. Wendy slowly look up at her and smile just to convince Sooyoung that she's okay because you see on her eyes that she was really worried for her.

 

"Are you okay?" Sooyoung asked. Wendy nodded.

"It was only a change Wendy." Sooyoung said.

"I know." Wendy said. "The more they bash me, the more I realize that I am a strong person. Because if I'm weak then I will sacrifice my love for Kyungsu."

"You know what Wendy, I am also a fan of kpop artist and I know if they are dating or not." Sooyoung said. Wendy look at her. "How?"

"If an artist are not afraid to caught while they are dating, that means they are really dating. If an artist were putting their disguise while they are dating, that means they want their privacy. And if an artist didn't put a disguise and not afraid to be caught, then think carefully if they are dating or not." Sooyoung said.

"Where will you rank yourself and Eunhyuk oppa in your statement? Since the two of you are dating." Wendy asked.

"Ahm.. maybe on, putting disguise because I and Eunhyuk talk about it. If we are going outside he need to put on his disguise, but we talk that if we are dating we are going to hide because we still don't want to get caught." Sooyoung explain. "But you know what sometimes the strategy of an artist is.. they show to the fans that they are not close but you can see to them that they are jealous if one of them having a moment in other artist. But sometimes you can definitely see it through their similarities and too close with each other."

"Only the same artist can do that." Wendy ssid.

"You are right because they need to take care of their career." Sooyoung said.

"But D.O also needs to take care of his career." Wendy said.

"Don't worry that bashing is only once but if they think that they can't do anything to ruin your relationship then they will slowly stop bashing you." Sooyoung said.

"I hope so!" Wendy lowly said.

"Yah! Think positive, it was only just once." Sooyoung cheer up Wendy.

"Unnie do you think Yuri unnie and Seohyun heard about my issue with D.O?" Wendy asked.

"Hm.. maybe?" Sooyoung guess.

"I'm gonna use this chance to make them come back." Wendy said.

"What do you mean?" Sooyoung asked.

"I'm gonna make D.O's fans feel annoyed at me until we reach the scene that they will hurt me physically, like they gonna throw eggs on my, slapped me, kick me, so that.. Yuri unnie and Seohyun will come back here." Wendy said desperately.

Sooyoung poke Wendy's head hardly. "Are you crazy huh?"

"Ouch! I was just joking." Wendy rubbed her head.

"It wasn't funny." Sooyoung said.

"I just miss them. It's already 4 years past but still they didn't shown up even their silhoutte, I can't see." Wendy said.

"I know. I also miss them, but don't say your stupid joke again." Sooyoung said.

"I'm sorry unnie." Wendy hugged Sooyoung.

"You know what, D.O was so lucky to have you. You are not only pretty but you are also kind, he was really lucky." Sooyoung caress Wendy's face.

"You know what unnie, I can't believe that you and Eunhyuk oppa will be together because you two didn't talk." Wendy said.

"Me too. I also can't believe. I think it was because we are always together since Yuri and Seohuun abondon us." Sooyoung said.

"So? Thanks to them?" Wendy asked. Sooyoung slowly nodded. "They are really our best friends." Sooyoung said.

 

Wendy and Sooyoung have a quality time for a while since Wendy doesn't want to go outside because maybe her bashers will bothered her again, so she just told Sooyoung that she gonna stay in the locker room for a while. Sooyoung choose to accompany her just even for a seconds then she left Wendy alone because she really neee to go back to her work.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Short chapter!

It was chapter of Wendy and Sooyoung.

Don't get mad me because of my stupid thoughts.

About knowing the strategy of an artist if they are dating or not, don't mind it because me also don't have any idea about that. SORRY! :(

By the way! Thank you for the comments, you guys are always the best. You always giving me a strength to do it. THANK YOU, CHINGUS! :)

(HAVE A) MERRY CHRISTMAS, CHINGUS! ^_^