Chapter Five (5)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

After Donghae and D.O finish their foods, they decide to stay since they don’t have any schedules. Lucky them, no one will there besides to the three of them, Yuri still didn’t come back.

 

“Sooyoung noona, why Yuri noona still didn’t come back?” D.O asked. He really wants Donghae to meet Yuri.

“I don’t know, it’s already past 11, but she’s still not here.” Sooyoung answered.

“By the way, Donghae-ssi--“ “Drop the formality, just call me Donghae or Donghae oppa, since I think I’m older than you, am I?” Donghae smiled at Sooyoung.

“I think you are. O-Op-Oppa?” Sooyoung stuttered.

“Deh, Donghae oppa.” Donghae said.

“Okay! Donghae o-op-oppa?!” Sooyoung feels weird but she was so happy. The famous idols was her friend now, she can’t believe how lucky she is.

“Donghae oppa, may I ask you a question?” Sooyoung ask. Donghae nod.

“Is it true that you and Tiffany-ssi are dating?” Sooyoung asked.

 

Donghae was so shock to her question and also D.O, they don’t know how Sooyoung knows about Donghae and Tiffany dating, since they didn’t tell it to the public. And even the scandal news didn’t know about them.

 

“So it’s true then?” Sooyoung smiled. “Luckily that the one who saw you and Tiffany kissing was my friend. Maybe if someone saw the both of you, maybe your relationship was now in public, and you two are now in the news. Also, lucky you are because Yuri don’t have any interest in that issue that’s why she didn’t took a photo of you and Tiffany while kissing. Aigoo.. My friend was so lucky too witness that scene, I’m also a big fan of Tiffany-ssi but I don’t like her now.” Sooyoung explain everything to them, especially to Donghae.

 

Still Donghae can’t believe can’t believe what he hears, it was so embarrassing, when someone saw you and your girlfriend kissing in the public place, since it was only a secret but still someone saw you.

 

“How? Did Yuri noona, saw them?” D.O tried to ask question since he notice that Donghae was still in shock.

“It’s simple. It’s midnight and Yuri’s house was near to where she saw Donghae and Tiffany kissing. She wait for the two to finish their love scene before she go home.” Sooyoung said.

“WHY?” Donghae shouts. “Because she was enjoying the scene?” Donghae was so mad.

“Sorry Donghae-ssi, I think you’re mad now. I didn’t tell to others about you and Tiffany-ssi, don’t worry.” Sooyoung apologize. She also scared at Donghae, she was so shock to see Donghae yelled like that.

“Aniyo. Mianhae, just continue.” Donghae said, calming his mind.

Sooyoung gulped before she continues her story. “My friend didn’t enjoy that scene, she wait the both of you to finish your scene because she doesn’t want to disturb you since you and Tiffany was in the hall way of the street where connected to the way to her house.” Sooyoung explain.

“She lives in the dark alley?” Donghae asked. “The way to her house have a street lights.” Sooyoung said.

“I know. But it was still dangerous for a girl who walk in there in the middle of the night.” Donghae said. “For her it’s not.” Sooyoung answered.

“But noona, you said that you don’t like Tiffany noona, but why?” D.O asked. “Because she broke Donghae oppa’s heart.” Sooyoung said firmly.

 

Donghae once again was shock to what Sooyoung said. He can’t really believe this girl, she really knows about his relationship with Tiffany.

 

“H-H-How d-did yo--“ Donghae didn’t finish his words when Sooyoung cutted him. “It’s also a simple. Yuri saw them on that place again and to her shock, they’re not kissing or doing love scene, but she saw Donghae oppa crying and then Tiffany left him alone. That’s all.” Sooyoung also explain.

“Why she always go home in the midnight?” D.O asked. “She always like that. Every night she go to the park to relax her mind.” Sooyoung said. “That was so embarrassing.” Donghae look down.

“Aniyo oppa. It’s not embarrassing, she doesn’t want to see that scene, and maybe it’s all coincidence since you choose that place where she lives. And everyone kiss their boyfriend/girlfriend maybe in public or in private and everyone who was in a relationship also broke up, maybe because that someone isn’t the right for you. Maybe Tiffany-ssi isn’t the right girl for you Donghae oppa.” Sooyoung said. Donghae smiled at her.

 

Suddenly someone entered inside the coffee shop. Both D.O and Donghae immediately cover their faces, because they still need to hide. But when D.O look at the person, he smiled.

 

“Yuri noona, you’re finally here.” D.O stood up and smiled.

“Noona? You called me. noona?” the person looked at D.O. “Deh, noona. It’s me D.O.” he took off his sunglasses.

 

Then the person widens her eyes and the next thing happen, like Sooyoung did earlier. The girl scream louder than Sooyoung, then Donghae and D.O covered their ears.

 

“Aigoo. Seohyun stop.” Sooyoung shout.

 

Seohyun immediately get her paper and pen then run to where D.O sitting asking for his signature. D.O signing the paper, he was totally dumbfounded.

 

“OMO! OMO! Donghae-ssi?” Donghae smiled at her. “AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH…. OMO! IT’S DONGHAE-SSI….” Sooyoung walks to where Seohyun is then she cover .

“Shut up, what if someone heard you.” Sooyoung said. “Sorry!” Seohyun apologize.

“Here.” D.O handed her the paper with his and Donghae’s signature. “Kamsahamnida!” Seohyun smiled.

“Ahh… sorry for earlier, I thought you’re Yuri noona.” D.O apologize.

“It’s okay you’re not the only one who notice me as her.” Seohyun said. “You two really look alike.” D.O said.

“Because I’m her sister. I’m Kwon Seohyun, Yuri’s younger sister.” Seohyun introduce herself.

“By the way, where’s your unnie?” Sooyoung asked.

“I thought she’s already here, she told me that need to come back here immediately.” Seohyun said.

“Aish! Where’s that girl?” Sooyoung walk to the door and look outside.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welcome Kwon Seohyun. HAHAHAHAHAHA I change Seohyun’s surname into Kwon, since Yuri is her sister here. Another character revealed, wait for the other characters.:)