Chapter Twenty-Three (23)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

Donghae slowly open his eyes as he was dazzle to the sunlight. He rubs his eyes, when he can see clearly, he saw Yuri on the top of the bed looking at him while her chin resting on her hands. “Good morning!” she greeted him happily. Donghae couldn’t help but to blush. It was his dream, waking up every morning with the one that he loves.

Donghae frown and playfully hissed at her. Yuri looked at him. “Why?” she asked.

“Where’s my morning kiss?” Donghae asked as he pointed his index finger on his lips. Yuri immediately sat properly. “BWO?” now it was her turn to blush.

“You greet me a ‘Good morning’ but you didn’t give me a ‘GOOD MORNING KISS’ pfft… so what’s good in the morning?” Donghae said pouting.

Donghae stand up and lay on top of Yuri on the bed. “Come on, give me a morning kiss.” Donghae puckers his lips. Yuri shook her head.

“You don’t want huh?” then Donghae started to tickles her. Yuri laughed hardly. “Y-YAH! HAHAHAHA stop it…. I-I w-wi—HAHAHAHA I will giv-give what what do you want. HAHAHA.” Then Donghae stop tickling her, he looks at her and puckers his lips.

Yuri give him a light peck on his lips. “Okay! Go up now.” Yuri said. She pushed Donghae for making him stoop up, but he was too strong.

“YAH! I already kissed you, so get up now.” Yuri pushed him again.

“I don’t want a light kiss. I want this…” Donghae lean on her and start to kiss her passionately.

Yuri put her hands around his neck while Donghae caressing her hair. Still kissing, Yuri rolled on top of him. Yuri broke the kiss, she look at him. “Alright, take a shower now.” Yuri said as she stood up.

“ARRGHHH…. I don’t want, I’m too lazy today. I want to sleep more.” Donghae said.

“YAH! Palli, get up now. I’m hungry.” Yuri said as she rubs her tummy.

“You woke up early but still you didn’t eat your breakfast?” Donghae asked her. He still laying on the bed while Yuri sitting beside him.

“Because I wait for you to woke up, so hurry I want to eat now.” Yuri stretched her arm to help him to stand up.

When he already sat up, he pulled Yuri closer to him sitting on his lap and kissed her again. “Okay! I have energy now.” Donghae happily stand up and walk to the bathroom. But before he closed the door. “I want to eat here in the room, wait for me I’ll prepare our breakfast.” Donghae said.

“Here? Okay! I will prepare our food, just take a bath faster.” Yuri said. “Are you sure?” Yuri nodded. “Okay!” the Donghae closed the bathroom door.

Yuri touches her lips. “We kiss 3 times in this early morning? OMO! What are we? In a FAKE or REAL? We always kiss on the lips even though Tiffany wasn’t with us.” Yuri talked to herself.

She go downstairs to get some breakfast. She saw Donghwa and Mrs. Lee in the living room watching some dramas.

“Oh Yuri, is Donghae already awake?” Mrs. Lee asked. Yuri nodded.

“Ahh… he want to eat his breakfast in the room, is it okay mom?” Yuri asked. Mrs. Lee smiled and nodded.

 

Yuri go in the kitchen to get some foods. She put it on a tray and brought it in the room. Donghwa help her to bring the tray in Donghae’s room. “is that all you need?” Donghwa asked. Yuri nodded. “Deh! Thanks oppa for helping me.” Donghae smiled.

 

Donghwa go downstairs again where his mom is. “Are you okay with her now?” Donghwa asked her mom.

“Yuri is very sweet and kins girl. Donghae was so very lucky to have her.” Mrs. Lee said.

“She really is…” Donghwa said. “But I’m really confuse to what she said to me earlier.” Donghwa looked at her mom, also confused.

“She told me that she can’t promise that she and Donghae will be together forever. But for now, she will take care of him and love him with all her heart.” Mrs. Lee said.

“Let’s see, what will happen to them. We should find out what’s the real meaning of Yuri’s word.” Donghwa said. Mrs. Lee nodded.

 

In Donghae’s room. Yuri still waiting for Donghae, but he was still in the bathroom. She was really hungry now but she endure it because she wants to eat with Donghae and also she knows that Donghae doesn’t want to eat alone so she need to endure her crying stomach so they can eat together.

After a long wait for him, finally Donghae comes out from the bathroom. Yuri saw Donghae shirtless, so she immediately covered her innocent eyes.

 

“YAH! Wear your shirt now, so we can we eat.” Yuri said. Donghae slowly walks to his closet. He was smiling while looking at Yuri who still covering her eyes.

When Donghae finally wear his shirt, he carries the food outside of his balcony. “It was nice to eat here.”

Then Yuri also followed him in the balcony. Yuri immediately sat on the chair and started to eat, she really can’t endure her crying tummy.

“Yah! Eat slowly.” Donghae said as she put a glass of water in front of her.

“I’m really hungry.” Yuri said with full. Donghae laughs at her cute puffy face, and then he also started to eat.

 

*

 

“Mom. I and Yuri will go home late, don’t wait us. We going to eat our dinner in the restaurant. Bye!” Donghae said.

“YAH! Lee Donghae, I want to spend my time with Yuri. I want to talk to her.” Mrs. Lee said.

“Later mom! We need to go, bye!” Donghae pulled Yuri. Yuri bid her goodbye to Mrs. Lee.

 

Inside the car.

“Where are we going?” Yuri asked.

“Just wait the car to stop.” Donghae said. Yuri glared at him.

“Tss…. Stop the car.” Yuri said. She was really mad at him, because wherever they go and whenever Yuri asked him where they are going, he always answered ‘Just follow me’ or ‘Just wait the car to stop.’

“STOP THE CAR.” Yuri shouts. Donghae was so shock so he immediately parks the car on the side road.

Yuri went out the car and walk on the side, Donghae doesn’t have any idea on Yuri’s action. After he finally realize that Yuri was walking on the street, he immediately get his hat to cover his identity and followed Yuri on the side road.

 

“YAH! Let’s go now.” Donghae said as he grabbed Yuri’s wrist.

“I don’t want to go with.” Yuri said. She harsh get her wrist from his grip. Suddenly Donghae carried her and bring her back in the car.

He open the passenger seat beside the driver seat, when Yuri was sitting on there, Donghae stood in front of her.

“Look. I’m sorry okay?” Donghae said. Yuri didn’t utter a single word.

“Aish! It’s like that, I want you to follow me.” Donghae said.

“I’m not your chaperone.” Yuri sarcastically said.

“Of course you are not my chaperone, because you are my girlfriend.” Donghae said.

“FAKE GIRLFRIEND.” Yuri corrected him.

“We’re still on that?” Donghae murmured. “What?” asked Yuri.

“Nothing.” Donghae said. “Yul, listen to me.” Donghae held Yuri’s chin up to look at him. “You are not my chaperone. I just only want you to follow me, then after this I will let you to know where were going. But for now I just want you to follow me, okay?” Donghae said. Yuri just nodded. Donghae kissed her forehead then he head back to his seat and start the engine of the car again.

 

Yuri quietly sat there, since Donghae wants her to follow him. So she just sat there quietly and waits for the car to stop. She feels that there trip will take a long time so she just takes a nap for while. After a long nap, Yuri slowly opened her eyes, to her shock she was at a place that she didn’t know, she just saw Donghae get the things on the trunk of the car. Yuri immediately went outside of the car and watch Donghae’s every moves.

 

“Where are we?” Yuri asked.

“Just follow me then you will know.” Donghae said. He just walked away leaving Yuri dumbfounded. “So bossy.” Yuri murmured as she followed him.

 

Suddenly, Yuri feels uneasy. Then to her surprise, she saw Donghae putting the things in front of a graveyard. She saw him bowing in front of the graveyard. After the gratitude that Donghae did, he saw her looking at him so he just walked towards her and pulled her in front of the graveyard. Yuri saw the tombstone, then she saw his father’s name, she looked at him as Donghae already looking at her smiling.

 

“Yo-you’re dad?” Yuri asked. Donghae smiled and nodded.

Donghae put his arms on her shoulder. “Dad, I want you to meet my girlfriend. Kwon Yuri.” Donghae introduce Yuri.

“Fake--“ Yuri wanted to correct him but Donghae cut her words by saying. “My dad can hear you. If you disappoint him then maybe before you sleep he appears in front of you.” Donghae whisper at her. “So if you don’t want that to happen, then make dad happy.” Donghae threatening her.

“Are you trying to scared me?”

“No. I was just telling the possible things that can happen to you.” Donghae tried to ignored her scary glared by arranging their things. Donghae planned to have a picnic with his dad, that’s why he brought Yuri in his father’s graveyard.

 

Donghae notice that Yuri didn’t say anything, so he just stop what was he doing and looked at her. To his surprise, he saw Yuri crying silently. Her tears keep flowing on her cheeks. Donghae immediately approach her and hugged her tightly, he was smiling as Yuri keeps pushing him away, but he hugged her more tightly.

 

“I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.” Yuri said. She was crying hardly.

Donghae laughed at her. “Hey, I’m sorry. I was just joking.” Donghae tried to calm her down.

“You scared me.” She said.

“Shh… okay! I’m sorry. I’m really, really, really sorry.” Donghae wipe her tears. “Don’t cry okay?”

“Is that true that your dad appears in front of me?” Yuri asked innocently. She sounded like a child.

Donghae laughed again. Yuri pinched him.

“Ouch. Okay! Okay! I was just joking. But of course you need to introduce yourself in front of my dad; I introduce you as my girlfriend.” Donghae said.

“But Tiffany is your girlfriend, maybe you dad was so shock that you also introduce me as your girlfriend after Tiffany.” Yuri said.

“Actually, I didn’t bring Tiffany here. Yes! I introduce her to mom and hyung but not to my dad. I don’t why but when I decided to brought you here, I feel that if I brought a girl here then she was my future wife.” Donghae said.

 

Yuri blinks so many times. Her eyes open wide and also , she can’t believe what was she hear from his mouth. ‘Future wife’?

 

“You look so funny. Just close your mouth.” Donghae said. “Let’s seat, so we can eat now.”

“Are you serious at your statement?” Yuri asked him. Donghae was already sitting down but Yuri still standing at her position.

“Do you think I’m joking?” Donghae seriously said.

“Yes. I think you are joking, and your statement earlier is just only a joke.” Yuri said. “We are just…” Yuri was about to sit when she suddenly remember Mr. Lee.

Yuri bowed in front of Mr. Lee’s graveyard. “Annyeonghaseyo, Kwon Yuri imnida. Mr. Lee I am your younger son’s girlfriend, so I hope you didn’t appeared in front of me okay? I will promise you that I will taking care of your younger son.” Yuri said. She bow again and sat in front of Donghae.

“Like what I say earlier…” Yuri paused as she saw Donghae smiling at her. “Why?” she asked.

“You still in your topic, while you just introduce yourself as my girlfriend?!” Donghae smirked.

“Admit it Yuri that you really want to called as ‘Lee Donghae’s girlfriend’ don’t worry, if you really want then I will proudly introduce you to my fans that you are my girlfriend.” Donghae said.

“Just shut up Lee Donghae.” Yuri start to eat her meals, actually it was just her way to hide her super duper red face. She was overly blushing at his statement. Donghae just smiled at her the time, then did talk some things that related about their families. Since time pass, Yuri and Donghae become more closer with each other and comfortable with each other.

“Let’s go now, we are going somewhere.” Donghae arranged their things that they use and bring it in his car.

“Mr. Lee we are going now. Thank you for your time, I hope someday we will have a bonding again. But Mr. Lee, don’t appear in front of me while I’m in my house okay?” Yuri said. “Annyeong Mr. Lee.” Yuri last said then she ran towards the car and entered inside.

“Where are we going next?” she asked.

“Like what I said, wait the car to stop.” Donghae said as he starts to drive away. Yuri pouts.

 

Their trip was so peaceful and also amazing because while they are in the car, they can see the blue ocean. Yuri was so amaze because of the white sand and clear water of the ocean. Donghae stop the and head outside so does Yuri.

 

“Wait. Why are we here? Your house also near at ocean so why are we here?” Yuri asked.

“I just want to spend time with you and also if we just stay in the ocean near my house then you can’t tour around the Mokpo. Aigoo! You didn’t read my facts, right?” Donghae asked.

Yuri shook her head. “Why should I?” she asked.

“Because…” Donghae hold her hand and start to walk on the seaside. “In my facts, I said that if I have a girlfriend I want her to give a tour in my hometown, Mokpo.” Donghae said smiling sweetly at her. Yuri can’t help herself but to blush at his statement.

“Jinjja? Ah… maybe you did that with Tiffany.” Yuri teases him but in his side he feels hurt. ‘She really didn’t realize that I’m in with her? This girl is making me, arrrgggh....’ Donghae thought.

“Deh!” Donghae weakly said.

“I see you really love Tiffany.” Yuri said.

“Aigoo… how many times I tell you that you are the first girl that I tour around Mokpo. I do bring Tiffany in my house but just only in my house then after that I send her in Seoul. So that means I never tour her in Mokpo, arasso?” Donghae said a little sarcastic.

“Okay okay… why are you so serious I was just joking.” Yuri said.

“Yul, please for now don’t mention Tiffany okay?” Donghae said softly. He hold her hands tightly. Yuri nodded.

“I just want to spend my time with you.” Donghae said.

“Tsk. Too cheesy Lee Donghae.” Yuri playfully slap his face.

“But you like it.” Donghae . She just laughed.

“You know what, I just watch your drama. But I’m not your fan, I just only glance at your drama when Sooyoung are watching it.” Yuri said.

“What drama? I have so many drama.” Donghae said.

“Skip beat and Ms. Panda and Mr. Hedgehog. But I focus my attention on Ms. Panda and Mr. Hedegeho, since I watch your kissing scene with the lead actress. Gosh! I don’t have any idea that you are a good kisser, but too sad because the lead actress wasn’t good.” Yuri said. She sounded like teasing him.

“Really? I think you can be my lead partner if I have another drama.” Donghae said.

“Why?”Yuri asked.

“Because…” Donghae lean closer to her. “I think you are a good kisser.” Then Donghae suddenly kissed her gently. As the kissed was so gently Yuri kissed him back proving that she also was a good kisser. They kissed on the perfect harmony that their lips are craving to taste each other.

Donghae broke the kiss. “See, you are also a good kisser.” Donghae . Yuri blushed.

“Don’t leave me. Just stay beside me, okay?” Donghae said. Yuri nodded.

***

It’s already 10 PM when they back at Donghae residence. When they entered inside the house, they saw Mrs. Lee watching some dramas of Donghae.

 

“Why aren’t you sleeping omma? It’s already getting late.” Donghae said.

“I wait for the both of you.” Mrs. Lee said.

“Why?”

“I just want to talk to Yuri.” Mrs. Lee said.

Donghae and Yuri looked at each other. Yuri nodded at him signaling that she also want to talk to Mrs. Lee.

“Just go upstairs.” Yuri said.

 

Donghae doesn’t have any choice but to obey her. He also want to hear their conversation but the two said that he’s not allowed since it was a girl talk, so he have no choice but to go to his room and leave the two alone.

 

“What did you want to talk about Omma?” Yuri asked as she sat next to Mrs. Lee.

“Did you two already eat your dinner?” Mrs. Lee asked. Yuri nodded.

“Okay! Sorry for bothering you, I know that you are already tired but I think it was my last chance to talk to you since you guys will be back in Seoul tomorrow. So, it is okay for you to talk to me?” Mrs. Lee asked.

“It’s okay omma. What do you want to talk about?” Yuri asked.

“About your statement when you said that you can’t promise that your relationship with Donghae can’t be forever. I don’t get it, can you explain it to me?” Mrs. Lee asked.

 

Yuri doesn’t want to talk about to the others about her fake relationship with Donghae. But she doesn’t have any choice but to tell it to his mom because Yuri also need an advice from the older people or from the parents who was concern to their child.

 

“Actually omma, I was so ashamed to tell this to you because you are Donghae’s mom. Omma you can scold me if you want but please don’t tell Donghae that I told you about this.” Yuri said.

“What is it Yuri?” Mrs. Lee can’t wait anymore, she was more curious.

“My relationship to your son was a fake.” Yuri said. Mrs. Lee gasps.

“We did this fake relationship to make Tiffany jealous, because until now Donghae can’t get over to her and he wants her to be back at him again.” Yuri said.

“Bwo? He still wants that girl?” Mrs. Lee can’t believe what was she hear.

“But, Mrs. Lee those times that I’m with your son, I realize to myself that I’m already fall in love with him. Not a fake one but a genuine love. I love your son with all my heart. I really want to fight for him but I know that I can’t win him since she loves Tiffany not me.” Yuri’s tears start to fall down.

“Did he know that you liked him?”

“No. he just only know that I will do this to help him. Before we start this, we talked about that we can’t fall in love with each other, but I can’t help myself. I love him.” Yuri said.

Mrs. Lee hugged her and caressing her hair. “You should fight for him even though you know that you can’t win him but you should still try to fight for him. You will never know if you won or not if you didn’t try. so for your love’s sake, just fight.” Mrs. Lee advice her.

Yuri looked at Mrs. Lee. “Aren’t you mad at me?”

“Why should I?”

“Because of this fake relationship.” She said.

“Ani. We don’t have a great start, but since you prove me that you will do everything. I know that you are there to taking care of my younger son. You prove to me Yuri that you really loved Donghae, we didn’t ask you to show how much you loved Donghae, because you already did that on your own and I can definitely say that you really loved him.” Mrs. Lee said.

 “Thank you so much Mrs. Lee. I really need some advice for now since it was really hurt to keep it on your own.” Yuri said.

“If you want to release your problem, don’t think twice to call or to come here. Because I’m always here to listen to your words.” Mrs. Lee said.

“Thankyou so much Mrs. Lee.” Yuri hugged her tightly.

“Where’s the word ‘Mom’?” Mrs. Lee asked.

“Thank you so much omma.” Yuri said.

“Aigoo… okay okay, don’t cry now.” Mrs. Lee wiped Yuri’s tears. “Just go upstairs, maybe Donghae are waiting for you.” Yuri nodded and left Mrs. Lee alone in the living room.

 

When she reached his room, she breathe heavily before she enters inside. Then when she opened the door, she saw Donghae sleeping on the bed. She took a quick shower then she sat on the bed.

 

“Where am I going to sleep?” Yuri asked as she looked at Donghae who was peacefully sleeping on the bed. Then she saw a note on the table beside of his bed saying; ‘We should need to sleep together in bed because it was so hurt to sleep on the floor.’ Yuri smiled after reading the note. She placed herself beside him on the bed, and then suddenly Donghae hugged her.

 

“What did you and mom talked about?” he asked with eyes closed.

“Nothing.” She said. Then Donghae open his eyes. “Did you cry?”

“Ani.”

“Yah, tell me. What did the two of you talked about?” He asked.

“Nothing. She just want to have a time with me since tomorrow we will be back in Seoul. And also we watch your drama Ms. Panda and Mrs. Hedgehog, aigoo… I saw your kissing scene again and I will definitely say that the girl isn’t good at kissing.” Yuri said joking.

“Yeah! because you are more good that her.” Donghae start to kiss her again. Donghae was really spoiled to kiss her. If he wants to kiss her then he will definitely do, since he was addicted to taste her.

Yuri broke the kiss. “Okay! Enough with the kiss. Good night!” Yuri said.

“Good night!” said Donghae.

Then immediately fell asleepsince the both of them are so tired. They comfortably lay on the bed sleeping peacefully while hugging each other. If they are together, they didn’t remember that they are only dating to make someone’s jealous, because as long as they are together they can feel that they are only they people in the world. They are really affectionate with each other.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Chapter for my beloved chingus who keep supporting me.

Thankie-thanks for support chingus. Saranghaeyo! ♥

Wait for the other chapters! ^_^ and also support my other story 'Triple Love'