Chapter Thirty-Four (34)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

On the next day:

 

Sulli were standing outside the dance practice room. She keeps biting her finger as she was nervous to get caught by her members. Sulli didn't attend their recording because she told them that their CEO wants to talk to her causing of their recording to be canceled, but the truth is... she was waiting for his sunbae Donghae, she really wants to talk to him. It was really an urgent for her to talk to him.

 

"Donghae oppa!" Sulli shout as she saw Donghae walking in the hallway with his fellow member Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun.

"Oh, hey Sulli. What's up!" Donghae said.

"Ahm.. oppa! May I talk to you, for a while?" Sulli asked.

 

Donghae look at Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun asking if he can excuse himself for a while. Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun nodded and left the two alone.

 

"Kamsahamnida, sunbaenims." Sulli bow politely to Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun.

"Okay! We will leave the two of you." Eunhyuk said. "Bro." Eunhyuk tapped Donghae shoulder and point his thumb signing that they will go. Donghae nodded at them.

 

When Donghae and Sulli left alone, Sulli said to Donghae that they held their private talk in Tom N Toms coffee shop. Donghae agree and offer Sulli to ride on his car, when Sulli and Donghae left, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun were still their eavesdropping to their conversation but they are unlucky because they go to somewhere else to talk.

 

"What's happening now?" Eunhyuk asked Kyuhyun. "Before, Tiffany wants to talk to Donghae and now, Sulli wants to talk to him."

"Maybe they are dating?" Kyuhyun guess. Eunhyuk poke his head hardly.

"Ouch!" Kyuhyun shriek.

"They are not dating. The girl only belongs to Donghae is Yuri. Yuri.. Y-U-R-I.. Yuri.. Only Yuri." Eunhyuk said emphasizing his words.

"Okay! Okay! Okay! I know." Kyuhyun said.

"Back to the topic, what do you think they gonna talk about?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I think they going to talk about.. How to take their relationship secretly." Kyuhyun said. Again, Eunhyuk poke his head hardly.

"Ouch." Kyuhyun shriek. "Soo, Eunhyuk hurt me." Kyuhyun said.

Eunhyuk look at his back. "I didn't hu--" then he realize that Kyuhyun prank him.

"Haha! You are under to Sooyoung." Kyuhyun tease.

"Shut up!" Eunhyuk said.

"But seriously let's back to our topic." Kyuhyun said. "I can't figure out what they going to talk about since they are not close to each other." he added.

"You're right. And how can Sulli was so seriously like that? She looks like she's older than Tiffany." Eunhyuk said.

"Yeah! So, we're twins again?" Kyuhyun put his arm around Eunhyuk's shoulder.

"Yeah! We are twin again. Let's go twin." Eunhyuk said.

 

Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun walks to the dance practice room. While Sulli and Donghae were in the Tom N Toms coffee shop. They sat opposite with each other, they have their foods in front of them but they didn't eat it.

 

"Ah.. By the way oppa.." Sulli broke the silence. Donghae looked at her. "Sorry if I need to bring you here." she apologize.

"It's okay!" Donghae said.

"I just don't want my members, especially Tiffany unnie saw me talking to you." Sulli said.

"Okay! What do you want to talk about? It was about Tiffany, right?" Donghae guess. Sulli nodded. "What about her?" he asked.

"It was 4 years ago." Sulli start her story. "Remember when Tiffany unnie wamts to talk to you?" Donghae think for a while then nodded.

"That was the last time that Sooyoung-ssi saw her." Sulli said.

"Bwo?" Donghae widen his eyes. "But how did you know?" Donghae asked.

"I was with Yuri-ssi that time." Sulli said.

"You were with Yuri?" Sulli nodded. "But Sooyoung told me that Yuri come to entertainment because someone texted her to get their order." Donghae said.

"I was the one who texted her." Sulli said. She look down because she was so ashame to her sunbae.

"Bwo? Waeyo?" Donghae asked.

"Because Tiffany told me." Sulli said. "That time, the trainee in our entertainment named Joy look for Tiffany. She talk to Tiffany telling her about your relationship with Yuri-ssi. Joy told to Tiffany about your fake relationship with Yuri-ssi." Sulli explain to Donghae.

'But how did she knows about that?" Donghae asked.

"I asked her then she told me..." Sulli said.

 

-Flashback-

Sulli were walking in the hallway of entertainment building. She walked out in their dance practice room because her members keeps scolding her at her mistakes, they always notice Sulli's mistakes but their own mistake they didn't notice. So Sulli take a relax for a while, she can't believe what her members true personality, while they are together she getting to know her members more and she realize that everytime that she was with her members it's like hell for her.

Sulli wants to cry while she was walking because everytime that she thinks about her members she shed tears because she experience everything that her parents didn't let her experience. She tried to control her tears for not falling down because if someone saw her crying then she was dead to her members.

While Sulli was walking in the hallway, three trainees of the entertainment greet her. She greet them back, she bow politely then she saw Joy was one of the three. Suddenly someone's face popped in her mind and it was Yuri, then Sulli decided to talk to Joy.

 

"Joy-ssi." Sulli called.

Joy looked at her. "Yes, sunbaenim." she said.

Sulli look at the two trainee. "Can you leave us alone for a while?" Sulli asked. The two looked at each other then they look to Joy. Joy nodded signing that they should go. The two trainees left them alone.

"Do you want to talk to me sunbae?" Joy asked.

"Why did you do that?" Sulli asked straight to the point.

"What is it sunbae?" Joy asked.

"Are you happy now?" Sulli asked again. Joy looked at her dumbfounded, she really can't understand what she was walking about.

"Are you happy now that my members hurt someone because of your stupid information!?" Sulli angrily said.

"Sulli sunbae, can you please explain to me clearly? I can't really understand you." Joy said.

"Tiffany unnie told Taeyeon unnie, Yoona unnie and Luna unnie to hurt Yuri-ssi. But instead of hurting her feelings, they also hurt her physically." Sulli said.

Joy gasp. "S-sun-sunbae, I-I didn't know that." Joy said.

"Are you happy now, huh?" Sulli shout. "Why did you do that?" Sulli asked. "Why did you do that even though you know that Yuri-ssi is in love with Donghae sunbae?"

"Because of jealous." Joy murmured. But still enough for Sulli to hear.

"Jealous? Why? You love Donghae-ssi?" Sulli asked.

"No. But because of D.O sunbae." Joy said.

"D.O-ssi? Waeyo?" Sulli asked.

"When I saw and hear them talking, I really don't know what D.O sunbae and Yuri-ssi's relationship because the way D.O sunbae look at her, it's like he's in love with her. That's why I feel jealous because I like D.O sunbae." Joy confess her feelings for D.O.

Sulli widen her eyes. She was so shock to hear that she likes D.O. "You like D.O-ssi?"

"Sulli sunbae I promise, I didn't know that they gonna do that to Yuri-ssi. I'm sorry." Joy apologize.

"I just want to clear to you that Yuri-ssi and D.O-ssi are only friends. D.O-ssi just only treat Yuri-ssi as his older sister, nothing more, nothing less." Sulli said.

"OMO! I made a big mistake. Sorry! I'm really sorry." Joy said. "I will talk to Yuri-ssi. I will ask her forgiveness." Joy said.

"No need. It was already late." Sulli said.

"Why?" Joy asked.

"She was already left. No one knows, even her best friend doesn't know where did she go." Sulli said. "Next time, think before you speak." Sulli said and left Joy behind.

-End of Flashback-

 

 

"She told me everything." Sulli said.

"She likes D.O? But how is she now? I mean how she feels right now, when D.O already dating." Donghae asked.

"I don't know. But when I last saw her, she just smile at me and asking your forgiveness." Sulli said.

"Me? But she didn't do anything to me." Donghae said.

"I don't know but I think she want to say sorry to you and to Yuri-ssi for ruining your relationship." Sulli said.

"It's okay! It's already happen now, we don't do anything." Donghae said.

"By the way oppa, how are you now?" Sulli asked.

"I'm fine. I am busy for our concert, but still fine." Donghae said.

Sulli nodded. "Did you already find Yuri-ssi?" Sulli asked.

"No. We still don't have news about her. Even Sooyoung still don't news about her, but we still trying to find them." Donghae said.

"Sorry again oppa. In behalf of my members, I am sorry." Sulli apologize.

"It was okay Sulli." Donghae said. "By the way, did your members know about this?" Donghae asked. "I mean, did they know that you are telling me this?" he asked.

Sulli shook her head. "Aniyo. They don't have any idea about this." Sulli said. "I don't want them to know about my decisions." she added.

"Do you have a problem with your members?" Donghae asked.

Sulli just smiled. "I have my decision. And I decided to quit in my group." Sulli said.

"Why?" Donghae asked.

"I think my real talent is acting, so I will pursued my acting career." Sulli said.

"I think I can't stop you since you really think about your decisions. So I think all I can do is to support you, I am always here for you." Donghae said.

"Thank you oppa." Sulli smile. "By the way I need to go now, I need to talk to our CEO. Thank you for your time." Sulli bow politely and left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Donghae finally knows the truth.

Thank you for supporting.

(Have a) MERRY.. MORE MERRIEST CHRISTMAS!

yennyaah

Yulxoxo

lrkimivarte 

angeangeange

minhoyyuri24 

yulhanfafa

dala_llama 

RaineGirl

and others... (Sorry, many to mention)