Chapter Forty-Five (45)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

1 week ago... :

"So? Need to go now." Yuri said.

"Take care, okay!" Donghae said.

 

Donghae, Sooyoung, Eunhyuk, Wendy, D.O and Kyuhyun accompany Yuri in the airport. Yuri and Donghae tell to others the good news about their relationship, so now anyone knows about their relationship including Donghae's fans.

After Donghae recover from the fever, Yuri and Donghae immediately tell their relationship to their friends, and also Donghae decided to tell it to all his fans. Donghae have raugh 3 days because in the social media trend about him to quit in the group. Some of his fans told him to quit in the group but Donghae prove them that his relationship with his girlfriend can't ruin his career.

But for now, everything will slowly back to normal. He still knows that his fans still hurt about his relationship but they still support him. And also they are supporting Yuri for him.

 

"Yuri unnie be back soon." Wendy said while hugging her.

Yuri smile. "I will. Just take care of yourself, okay?" Wendy nodded.

"I and Eunhyuk started planning our wedding, are you coming?" Sooyoung asked.

"I can't promise. But I can promise you that I will design your wedding gown." Yuri said.

"I don't want to get married if you will not come." Sooyoung pout.

"Yah! Don't do that. Even though I'm not present in your wedding, just continue it because Eunhyuk oppa is waiting for you in the altar." Yuri said.

"But you are part of my family, so you should come to my most special day." Sooyoung said.

"I know! But I don't know if my schedule wants to come." Yuri said.

"Yuri-ah! Maybe next year is our wedding day, I hope you will come." Eunhyuk said.

Yuri smile bitterly. "I will try oppa!"

 

Wendy and Sooyoung hug Yuri tightly. They know that they will meet soon again, but still, they can't stop their tears. They asked her to stay in Korea while continuing the design of her clients from other country, but Yuri sadly shook her head because she really need to go to New York.

 

"To all the passengers to New York, please board on gate 3. To all the passengers to New York, please board on gate 3."

 

Hearing that words, Yuri look at her friends and smile at them. D.O comforting Wendy while Eunhyuk comforting Sooyoung. The first person that hug by Yuri is Kyuhyun. Yuri and Kyuhyun become closer when it comes to asking favor, she started that once when she plead to him to cheer her boyfriend. The next one that she hug is D.O. For Yuri. D.O is like her brother, he's the bridge of her and Donghae's love story. If it wasn't by D.O then maybe Yuri and Donghae were really stangers with each other. Eunhyuk also hug Yuri. Eunhyuk and Yuri's friendship is most longer than her and her boyfriend's friendship. Eunhyuk and Yuri are the 'partners in craziness' they were super active when it comes to the prank and other fool stuff.

Of course, after her boy friends, she also hug her two girl friends. This two is really her family, they are always there for her. Even the times that she left them, they still there hoping that she will be back, and now their long waits is granted. Yuri need to left again but she will surely come back after she finish her works in New York. And last but not the least is her handsome boyfriend. Donghae hug Yuri tightly afraid to lose her, he doesn't want her to leave again. If his the one who will follow then he gonna ordered to her to stay in Korea with him and their friends. But he can't do anything but to watch her girlfriend walking away from them.

 

"Just wait for another years again Hae." Eunhyuk patted Donghae's shoulder.

"Don't worry oppa, time passes by. Maybe tomorrow or on the next day when you woke up, Yuri unnie is here again." Wendy said cheering him up.

"Let's go to the club Hae." Kyuhyun put his arm around his shoulder. "Let's drink and find some girls to forget Yuri." he added.

"YAHHH...!!!" all of them shriek.

 

***

8 years later!

 

"Sir. the new stock will deliver just now." the manager said.

"Really? It was complete now?" the guy wearing reading glasses asked.

"Yes, sir." the manager asked. "By the way, sir. Donghae, your mom and Donghwa-ssi said that they will visit you tomorrow."

"How did you know?" Donghae asked.

"Donghwa-ssi called in the store." the manager said.

"Aish! Why he need to call in the resto?" Donghae murmured. "By the way, thank you."

 

The manager left Donghae in his office.

Donghae is now CEO of his restaurant 'Grill5 Taco' in Seoul. He decided to quit in his group Super Junior to focus in his business. He was still known as Super Junior member so his resto was so famous.

Donghae's ex-members keep visiting him in his resto, every night after the schedule of Super Junior, they hanging-out in Grill5 Taco with Sooyoung, Wendy, D.O and of course Seohyun. After Yuri's departure 8 years ago, Sooyoung and Eunhyuk get married and Seohyun started to move in Seoul to monitor her sister's fashion boutique. Yuri come to her best friend's wedding but she need to go back to New York, so she didn't spend her time with Donghae.

Now, Sooyoung and Eunhyuk have a twin daughters. Wendy and D.O get married 4 years ago, while Kyuhyun and Seohyun started to date.

 

"News abroad. The famous fashion designer in New York, Megan Kwon was so thankful to the wife of Prince Harry for letting her to design her daughter's gown for an event." the reporter said.

"Megan Kwon is really a successful in the name of fashion industry. She was making her name more successful as she keep showing her beautiful designs....." Donghae smiles hearing the news. He turn-off the television.

 

Donghae was really proud of Yuri. Even though they are in different country, they still supporting each other. Donghae supports Yuri in her activities in New York and Yuri supports Donghae's business in Seoul and his decision of quiting in music industry.

Being in long distance relationship, Yuri and Donghae have still time to communicate with each other. It was so hard for them but they wants to prove that there's forever in long distance relationship.

 

-knock knock-

 

"Come in!" Donghae said.

 

Donghae was really busy person. Even when he was still a member of Super Junior, he was busy. So as a business person, he really need to be busy and focus in his works. He study about business and also he learn to speak different languages to communicate with his customers and with his clients since he was planning to produce a new branch of 'Grill5 Taco' in California, Australia, China and Japan.

 

"Daddy!" the little girl ran towards Donghae.

Donghae smile. "Haeri, how are you?" Donghae kiss his daughter on the cheek.

"Super duper fine daddy!" Haeri cutely said.

"Who's with you right now?" Donghae asked.

"I'm with mommy." Haeri said.

 

Yuri and Donghae get married 6 years ago, after Sooyoung and Eunhyuk they are the next couple who get married. Now, they have one daughter name Haeri. Haeri was risen in New York, so Donghae also live there during her pregnancy months, but they decided to get married in Seoul.

Haeri was 4 years old. She was fluent in english since she grow up in New York, but Yuri and Donghae still want her to learn hangul since that was still their first language.

 

"She's with me." Yuri entered inside his office with a smile.

"Aigoo! Don't smile like that, I am falling for you deeply." Donghae said.

"Yah! So you don't want to fall in love with me deeply?" Yuri asked irritated.

"Aniyo! It was so good to fall in love with you deeply, so Haeri will have her siblings." Donghae said seductively.

"Yah! There's a child." Yuri cover Haeri's ears.

"HAHAHAHAHA! Why you so sensitive right now." Donghae tease.

"Lee Donghae!" Yuri shout.

"I'm just kidding." Donghae said. He hug and kiss Yuri.

"Let's go! We should visit them." Yuri said.

 

Yuri, Donghae and Haeri went out in his office. They rode in his car since Yuri's car were in their house. Before they get married, Yuri and Donghae planned to build their own house in Seoul and in New York, so now they have their own house.

 

"Hey! Are you sure you doesn't want to be back in Super Junior again?" Yuri asked.

 

They are now in his car, riding to Sooyoung's coffee shop. Yuri wants to surprise her best friend Sooyoung in her sudden coming home. Of course Donghae too, even though he always sees his crazy best friend, he still misses him.

 

"Yah! How many times we need to talk about that?" Donghae asked. "My decision is final, and that's already 3 years ago." he added.

"But I know your career as a singer and an idol was so important to you, so I feel really guilty when you quit." Yuri said.

Donghae hold Yuri's hand. "Honey, we already talk about this, right? So don't worry about that because my mission to make my fans happy were already done because now, my family is my first priority." Donghae said.

 

Yuri tightly hold Donghae's hand. She was really lucky to have him in her life. This destiny that she didn't expect came to her life all of a sudden. Her carreer and her love life that really complete her life.

Yuri is really an idol hater, she doesn't like idols because she thought that they are fake. They just acting always cool, happy, kind and friendly in front of the camera but off cam, they change into their real personality. But her husband? His not belong to what she expected in all idols. He was really different from them. Yuri can really prove that because for them, he can sacrifice that most important career in his life for his family, that's why she was really feel happy and lucky to be with him.

 

"Hae, before we go to Sooyoung's house. We should buy some foods and drinks." Yuri said. Donghae nodded.

 

***

7:36 pm @ Eunhyuk and Sooyoung's residence.

 

Yuri and Donghae including their little angel, Haeri arrive at Sooyoung's house. They saw all their best friends were their. Yuri texted Seohyun, she told her little sister to go to Sooyoung's house and invite all their best friends. So here they are, look so shock to see Yuri was their.

 

"OMONA! Yuri-ah!" Sooyoung shriek and ran towards Yuri to hugged her.

"Bogoshipeoyo, Sooyoungie!" Yuri hugged Sooyoung tightly.

"Unnie!" Wendy also ran towards Yuri and hugged her.

"YAH! Don't run, you're carrying your baby." Yuri scold her.

"Mianhae! I was just so excited to see you again." Wendy pout.

"Aish! Gwenchana! Bogoshipeoyo!" Yuri also hugged her.

 

While the girls having their own time together. The boys went to the garden also having their own time together, they left the girls inside the house. They heard the loud laughed and giggle while they are telling each other love story.

 

"Aigoo! They really miss each other." Kyuhyun said taking a sip in his beer.

"Aish! Just let them be, you know the girls were together since forever." Eunhyuk said.

"By the way, we should talk about Donghae hyung having his child." D.O open up the old topic.

"Yah! I already explain everything before, right?" Donghae said.

 

Yuri and Donghae didn't hide to their best friends about getting married. But when Yuri know that she was pregnant, she told it to her husband imediately since she knows that her best friends were really busy, so Donghae decided not to tell them until the right time comes.

They hide about Haeri for a year until Eunhyuk, Donghae's talkative, crazy and naughty best friend find out about their little cutie angel, Haeri.

 

"Aish! Thanks to me because if I didn't saw Haeri's picture in your phone, I think you don't want to tell it to us." Eunhyuk said.

"We decided--" Donghae said but Kyuhyun cutted him. "Not 'We' but 'YOU' only decided not to tell us about your child." He said pointing at Donghae.

"Okay, I'm done." Donghae raise both of his hands. "Sorry for not telling you about Haeri. I know that you guys are very busy that time, so I don't want to disturb you in your schedule." he explain.

"What are friends for?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Lucky you because I only hide Haeri, but what if I also hide my marriage!?" Donghae joke.

"YAH hyung." D.O shout.

"YAH you Lee Donghae, how dare telling that to us? Why do you want to hide everything huh? We are best friends, how dare you?" Eunhyuk shout.

Donghae laughed. "Chill guys, I was just joking. Sorry okay?"

 

The girls also join the guys in the garden. Sooyoung and Eunhyuk's twins and Donghae and Yuri's little angel, Haeri are already asleep that's why they join the guys outside the house. Since Wendy is pregnant, she was wearing a jacket and a cap because it wasn't good for a pregnant woman to stay outside the house in a cold night.

 

"One more month and we can finally see our baby." D.O said caressing Wendy's baby bump.

"Excited daddy." Kyuhyun said rolling his eyes.

"Aigoo! Just propose to Seohyun then get married so you can finally have a baby." Sooyoung said.

"Oh! Speaking of that, I am sorry my dear unnies and Wendy for not telling you that I'm already..." Seohyun pause then she show them her left ring finger.

"OMONA!" Wendy is the first one who reacted. Seohyun smile and nod.

"YAH! How dare you." Yuri slightly push her sister's shoulder.

"Hahahaha! Mianhae unnie." Seohyun hugged her sister.

"Yah! Kyuhyun, why didn't you tell us?" Donghae asked.

"I want to tell it to you but Joohyun told me that she wants to surprise you." Kyuhyun said. "And also we are even now hyung. You also hide about Haeri, right?" he added.

"Come on, are we still in that issue ?" Donghae asked.

"We are forever in that issue hyung." D.O said.

 

They are only joking about saying that they are forever in Donghae's hidding his daughter's issue. But they can't hide the fact that they hurt when Yuri and Donghae hide their baby to them. They are best friends, so there's no secret between them.

 

"Yah! Forget that issue." Yuri pout.

"Haha! Did you regret it, Yuri-ah?" Sooyoung asked.

"Okay! Enough with issue. For now, we should celebrate for Wendy's and D.O's baby." they clapped their hands.

"For coming back of Yuri unnie." Wendy said.

"And for enggagedment of Seohyun and Kyuhyun." Donghae said.

"LET'S PARTY!!!" Eunhyuk shake the champagne and open it.

 

You can rely to someone beside you, but you can MOST rely to your best friends. Without your best friends, you can't find the happiness and you can't experience the loved by other people. Through friends, you can first experience the happiness, the sadness, the hurtful and loved that you need to experience.

Donghae, Yuri, Eunhyuk, Sooyoung, Kyuhyun, Seohyun, D.O and Wendy have their own best friends and it was, each other. They feel happiness when they are together, they get hurt and sad when two of them left, and now they feel the true love with each other.

All of us have our own destiny. We are destiny to our family, to our friends, and to our special someone. But this destiny is more memorable for the 8 people, since no one will knew that they are connected with each other. They are stangers who didn't expect that they are destined with each other.

 

"Wait! Before we end our story. Do you guys have your own beliefs in life ?" Eunhyuk asked.

"What beliefs do you mean?" Seohyun asked.

"Like motto in your life." Eunhyuk said.

"Motto?" D.O think for awhile. "Oh! I have one." he excitedly said.

"You have one? What is it then?" Wendy asked her husband.

"Okay D.O what is it?" Eunhyuk asked.

"My motto is... 'Be number 1'" D.O said.

"Bwo? That's it?" Wendy asked.

"Deh! Because I know that I am number in your heart and you are my number one." D.O said hugging Wendy. Wendy can't help herself but to smile.

"Aish! Too cheesy D.O." Kyuhyun said.

"What about you Wendy? Do you have motto?" Yuri asked.

"Me? Ahm.. deh!" Wendy smile.

"What is it then?" Donghae asked.

"Always think positively. Do your best and work hard.' Wendy said.

"Wow! It was a beautiful motto. I also have mine." Seohyun said.

"I want to hear yours Seobb, you are really good at it." Sooyoung said.

"Oh! Thank you unnie." Seohyun smile. "My motto is... Always eat healthy foods and sweet potato." Seohyun said cutely.

 

Yuri and Sooyoung's jaw dropped while the others laughed at her motto. Yuri and Sooyoung didn't expect that she could say such things, they expect to her to say a beautiful motto.

 

"What's with the motto?" Yuri asked.

"Why unnie? Didn't you like it?" Seohyun asked innocently.

"OMONA! Jagi! I really really like it." Kyuhyun put his arms around her. "I also got my motto." Kyuhyun said.

"BWO?" Donghae and Eunhyuk shriek.

"Oh no no no, we didn't asked your motto." Eunhyuk said.

"Oh come on, my motto is most beautiful than yours." Kyuhyun said.

"Just let him be." Yuri said. "Come on oppa, tell us your motto."

"What? Do you want to hear evil maknae's motto?" Donghae said to Yuri.

"Lee Donghae!" Yuri coldly looking at him.

"Fine! Go ahead Kyuhyun." Donghae said.

Kyuhyun smirked. "Okay! My motto is... Even though I'm addicted to starcraft, still, my soon-to-be-wife is more important to me." Kyuhyun smiled to his fiance.

"AWW!!!" the girls feel touched at Kyuhyun's motto.

"Yah! Hyukiee, you should tell your motto too." Sooyoung tug Eunhyuk's arm.

"WHAT? Aniyo! I don't have one." Eunhyuk said.

"Yah! Oppa, you're the one who started to talk about the motto thing, then you have nothing?" Wendy said. "Oh come on oppa, tell it to us."

"Yeah! You should tell your motto hyung." D.O said.

"Fine! Fine! Fine!" Eunhyuk said.

 

Yuri and Donghae laughed. They know that Eunhyuk doesn't like cheesy stuff like what did D.O and Kyuhyun said to their wife. That's why they laugh at his reaction.

 

"You shouldn't asked something to us, if you doesn't have one." Kyuhyun teased Eunhyuk.

"Come on, Eunhyuk oppa! MALHAE." Seohyun said.

"Fine!" Eunhyuk scratch his hair. "My motto is..." Sooyoung waiting for his statement.

"My motto is..." Eunhyuk breath deeply. "My motto is... My Fashion is my Passion." Eunhyuk said.

Sooyoung's smile suddenly fade. "WHAT?" she can't believe what her husband said.

 

Seohyun, Kyuhyun, Yuri, Donghae, Wendy and D.O laughed out loud. Wendy tightly holding her baby bump since she can't stop laughing while the others keeps releasing their tears because of too much laugh.

 

"YAH! HOW DARE YOU TO SAY THOSE MOTTO OF YOURS?" Sooyoung angrily said.

"I told you I don't have one." Eunhyuk said.

"Aigoo!" Sooyoung looked away.

"HAHAHA! Come on Sooyoung, forgive your husband." Yuri stop laughing and tried to calm Sooyoung.

"I was expecting him to say some cheesy stuff like what Kyuhyun and D.O did. But he just say a stupid stuff." Sooyoung can't calm herself.

 

Yuri and others start to laugh again at Sooyoung's statement. They smell something between this two, maybe they gonna sleep in different rooms.

 

"Aigoo! Unnie forgive Eunhyuk oppa, maybe he can't think for now." Seohyun said.

"Okay! Fine!" Sooyoung said. 'Mianhae for shouting at you." Sooyoung hugged Eunhyuk.

"It's okay! I am sorry too." Eunhyuk also hugged Sooyoung.

"Okay! So now that this two are now okay. I am the next one who say my motto." Donghae said.

Yuri widen her eyes. "You?" she pointed Donghae.

"Yes! You don't want?" Donghae asked.

"I didn't know that you have a motto." Yuri said.

"Oh come on! Do you want to hear it or not?" Donghae asked.

"Come on Hae, just tell it." Eunhyuk said.

"I'm waiting for my wife's approval. Maybe she doesn't want to hear it." Donghae said.

"Yah! Noona, please say yes." D.O said convincing Yuri.

"Come on unnie." Seohyun also convince her sister.

"Okay! But I didn't expect anything. Maybe your motto is like Eunhyuk oppa's motto." Yuri said.

"YAH!" Eunhyuk whined. Yuri laughed.

"I promise! My motto is most memorable than Eunhyuk's motto." Donghae said.

"Aigoo! Why you two keeps teasing me?" Eunhyuk whined.

"Because you are cute." Yuri laughed. Eunhyuk pout.

"Come on hyung, say it now." Kyuhyun was impatient now.

"Okay! My motto is..." Donghae smiled at Yuri before he continue his words. "My motto is... 'Learn to be happy in FAKE. And be happy in REAL'."

 

Yuri's tears suddenly fell down from her eyes. She knows that he was reffering his motto to their relationship before. Yuri was thinking of a good feed back but she can't think of anything since her brain didn't progressing.

 

"I tried to be happy when we still in 'Fake Relationship' and now, I used to be happy because for REAL you are MINE now." Donghae said.

 

Eunhyuk, Wendy, Kyuhyun, D.O, Seohyun and Sooyoung were busy watching the two. Donghae and Yuri are busy with their own world since they forgot that they are still with their friends.

 

"I love you my fake... NO, my REAL LOVE!" Donghae said as he leans closer to her lips.

"I love you too my fake..." Yuri smiles. "my REAL LOVE!" Yuri said as she also leans closer to kiss his lips.

 

Now their faces were inches away, Donghae started to touch Yuri's lips with his. Yuri and Donghae started kissing passionately, totally forgotten their friends.

 

"Y-YAH!!!" Eunhyuk shouted trying to stop the two.

"HEY! WE ARE STILL HERE." Kyuhyun also shouts.

"Aigoo! How can this two kiss in front of us?" Eunhyuk angrily said.

"Aish! Let them oppa." Wendy said trying to calm Eunhyuk.

"Yeah! We should let them, they really misses each other." Seohyun said.

"So? Let's celebrate again." D.O shouts. He gets the bottle of champagne and pour it in their glass.

"PARTEY! PARTEY!! WOAH~~~ HOOO!!!" Sooyoung happily shouts.

 

Wendy, Kyuhyun, Sooyoung, D.O, Eunhyuk and Seohyun started to celebrate again letting Yuri and Donghae in their own world. They just celebrating the re-unite of their friendship.

There's so many challenges that comes in their friendship but they still fight for it to achieve their own happiness, and here they are celebrating their friendship's happiness.

Maybe they start in FAKE relationship while telling to each other for not falling with each other. But when loves started to grow, then you can't stop it, that's why now, they are ended in happy REAL relationship.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

THANK YOU VERY VERY VERY MUCH!!! :*

 

See you on my next fanfic!!!

It was still about YULHAE! (addicted FishyPearl here ^_^)

See u chingus!!!

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PINK MONSTER FANY FANY TIFFANY!!! ^_^