Chapter Forty-Two (42)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

Yuri slowly wake-up because sunlight reflected on her soft innocent face. She stretch her arms and sat up on the bed, when she fully open her eyes she saw her assistant sitting of the sofa with a smile on her face.

 

"Good morning, Ms. Megan" Hayoung greet.

"Good morning!" Yuri greeted back. "I don't think that I have schedule today, do I?" she asked.

"Actually you don't, but the photographer told me that you need to see the photos that will post in the shop." Hayoung said.

"Why do I? I mean, they should choose for me, it's their work to choose the beautiful picture that can we use for display." Yuri said.

 

Hayoung smile, she can see that her boss doesn't want to go to the photo shop because maybe she feel that her man, or ex-fake lover will also go there.

 

"Hahaha! don't worry Ms. Megan, Donghae-ssi didn't go there because he was busy because today is their comeback." Hayoung said.

"Jeongmal?" Yuri asked brightly.

 

Hayoung look at her boss weirdly. She was right then, her boss doesn't want to see her ex-fake lover. Hayoung smiled at Yuri.

 

"Ehem! Ah.. I mean, that's good. It was good for him that he will prioritize his work first than anything else." Yuri said. She immediately drink her glass of water.

Hayoung smile. "Aigoo! I know that you doesn't want to see him but you are craving to touch him." Hayoung said teasing her.

"Duh! I am busy to think that I want to touch him." Yuri said rolling her eyes.

"Okay! That's what you said." Hayoung said. "But the photographer said he will try to go there to see the pictures." Hayoung added.

"Bwo? But he has a schedule today, right? How come he can still go there?" Yuri asked.

"Because he wants to get the copy of the pictures and also he wants to talk to you." Hayoung said.

"Really? How did you know about that?" Yuri asked.

"He told me." Hayoung said.

"He told you? When?" Yuri asked.

"During the pictorial." Hayoung simple said.

"Really? He said that?" Yuri asked. Hayoung nodded. "Hm! What will he gonna say to me?" Yuri asked.

Hayoung didn't answer. "Do you think, he'll gonna talk about us?" Yuri guess. "What do you think?" Yuri looked at Hayoung.

"Are you going to talk to him?" Hayoung asked.

Yuri shook her head. "I don't know."

"Actually.. forgive me Ms. Megan." Hayoung said.

"Why?" Yuri asked.

"Actually I just say that random things." Hayoung said.

"Random things? Like what?" Yuri asked.

"Donghae-ssi didn't told me that, he didn't come to the photo shop and he didn't want to talk to you. I just said that to see what will your reaction if you find out that he wants to talk to you..." Hayoung explain.

"Oh my gosh!" Yuri cover .

"Sorry Ms. Megan." Hayoung bow.

"It was so embarrassing." Yuri said.

Hayoung smile. "No Ms. Megan. It was normal." she said.

"Normal what?" Yuri asked.

"Normal to see that you still have feelings for him." Hayoung said. "Don't hide it Ms. Megan, it was normal to show it to others." she added.

"But I feel so embarrass." Yuri said.

"But Ms. Megan, please give Donghae-ssi a chance." Hayoung said.

"How can you say that? You don't know him well." Yuri said.

"You are right! I don't know him well, I don't have any idea in your relationship with him, but I can feel and see to the two of you that you both are still in love with each other." Hayoung said.

"I don't know! Because I only know for now is to hide from him." Yuri said.

 

Yuri get her bathrobe and went inside the bathroom leaving Hayoung in the living room of her hotel room. Hayoung fix Yuri's bed then her things.

After 30 minutes, Yuri went out from the bathroom, she get her clothes that already prepared by her assistant.

 

"What if you two see each other today? Are you ready?" Hayoung asked. She came back to their topic earlier before Yuri went inside the bathroom.

"I don't know, it was so hard to think about that for now." Yuri said.

 

Yuri put a light make-up on her face then she wear her killer high heels. She get her bag and take a last look before she went outside of her room. Hayoung froze for a while before she ran outside the room and lock it then follow her boss.

 

"I ask for a sign." Yuri said. They are both in the elevator.

"Sign? Do you believe in that?" Hayoung asked.

"No, I'm not." Yuri said.

"But why did you ask for a sign?" Hayoung asked.

"Because I will prove to you that sign didn't exist. Sign isn't true." Yuri said.

"So what sign did you ask?" Hayoung asked.

Yuri smirked. "Huh! I ask. If I and Donghae met today then I believe that we are destiny and sign is true." Yuri said.

"Then if not...?" Hayoung asked curiously.

"If not..." Yuri smirked. "I will go back to New York and I'll never come back again." Yuri said.

"Pfft. you can't say that." Hayoung said.

"Why?" Yuri asked.

"Ms. Megan, you can see him anytime." Hayoung said. "And besides Seoul is a small country, then you can definitely see him." she added.

"You said that he was busy, so how come we can meet today?" Yuri asked. Hayoung stay silent. "That's it! So, just believe in me that sign isn't true, because I know that sign will never granted your wish." Yuri said.

"It's your decision if you didn't believe in sign, but I just want to tell you that I will always here for you always ready to listen to your story." Hayoung said.

"Thank you very much Hayoung." Yuri hugged Hayoung. "Wait!" Yuri look at her. "I remember that I told you last night to call me Yuri unnie right?" Yuri asked. Hayoung nodded. "Good. Then stop calling me, Ms. Megan because I don't want you to call me like that, okay?" Yuri ordered.

"Deh unnie." Hayoung salute. Yuri smiled.

 

***

@Coffee Shop

Sooyoung were busy in the coffee shop, there's a few customers who stay in the coffee shop but more of her customers wants to take out their orders.

Wendy also there in the shop helping her unnie. She doesn't have any work today, so she decided to help Sooyoung because she also owe Sooyoung a lot. Because when her dating issue with D.O broke, Sooyoung is the one who protect her to all the basher. Sooyoung became her guardian angel through the times that she was being hurt by her boyfriend's fans, also Sooyoung is the one who always there to give her an advice that's why she owe her a lot.

 

"Unnie I heard from Kyungsoo that you and Eunhyuk oppa have plans for your future." Wendy said.

"Shh.. maybe someone will heard you." Sooyoung said.

"Duh! We only have 8 customers in here." Wendy said.

"Still, we have customers." Sooyoung said.

"Okay fine!" Wendy give up. "But is that true?" she asked.

Sooyoung blushed. "Yeah!"

"Aish! Flirt." Wendy said.

"YAH!" Sooyoung shout. "HOW DARE YOU TO CALL YOUR UNNIE A FLIRT?"

Wendy look at their customers and ask an apology. "Mianhae!"

"Yah! Unnie can you please lower your voice?" Wendy said.

"How can I lower my voice if you called me 'flirt' !?" Sooyoung said.

"I'm sorry okay!" Wendy said.

"But how did D.O knows about that?" Sooyoung asked.

"Duh! Unnie we're best friends and also D.O and Eunhyuk oppa were both in the same entertainment." Wendy said.

"You're right!" Sooyoung said.

 

***

@photo shop

Yuri and Hayoung arrive safely in the photo shop. Yuri choose what the best photo that can post at the 'MK' store. Hayoung also help her since Yuri was so embarrass to choose since it was her in the photo with the famous member of a boy group, Super Junior.

 

"Just choose for me." Yuri said.

 

Yuri wear her baseball cap and sunglasses then she gets her bag ready to walk outside the photo shop but Hayoung stops her.

 

"Where are you going Yuri unnie?" Hayoung asked.

"Uhm.. I feel like to walk around, so just choose a photo for me, okay?" Yuri said.

"But where did I find you after this?" Hayoung asked.

"Ahm.. I don't know. But I think you can find me around near here." Yuri said.

"Are you sure you want to walk alone? What if someone notice you?!" Hayoung said.

"I will be fine." Yuri said. "Just find me around." she added.

 

***

Yuri's side:

Yuri freely walking around the street of Seoul. She just walk like a normal people who can do what they want, but sometimes people looks at her since she was wearing a disguise like an idols did. Yuri just smile at them and continue to walk, she just think that some of the people know her, so she was sure that the people who walk pass her didn't know her since she was famous in New York not in South Korea.

Yuri sat on the bench on the street. She was smiling like a crazy, she inhale the air of the street. Who wouldn't do that? If you live away from your hometown then you will definitely miss it, you will smile like a crazy alone like what Yuri did just now.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" the little girl approach Yuri.

"Deh! Annyeonghaseyo!" Yuri greeted back.

"Can I ask an autograph?" the little girl said. "Can you sign it for me?" the little girl handed Yuri a poster of Yoona.

"Ahm... Hahahaha!" Yuri shyly smile. "That wasn't me." Yuri said.

"Huh? But you look like Yoona-ssi." the little girl said. "You are Yoona-ssi, I know you." the little girl said.

"No, no, no! My name is Yuri." Yuri said.

"You are not really Yoona-ssi?" the little girl asked disappointed.

"Don't be sad, maybe someday you'll gonna meet her in person. So be happy because there's a lot of time that you can see Yoona-ssi." Yuri said.

"Really? Kamsahamnida unnie." the little girl smile brightly. "But you are really look like Yoona-ssi." the little girl said.

"Am I that beautiful like Yoona-ssi?" Yuri asked. The little girl nodded.

"Hahaha, really? Neomu gomawo!" Yuri said.

"Unnie can you show me your face?" the little girl asked. "please!"

Yuri smile. "Sure!" Yuri slowly took off her sunglasses, she didn't take off her cap.

"Unnie you really look like Yoona-ssi." the little girl clapped her hands.

"Really?" Yuri smile.

"Donghee." someone called the little girl. "I've looking for you."

"Mianhae eomma, I just met a beautiful lady here." the little girl said.

"You still little but when you talk, you look like an old woman." Yuri said.

Little girl's mother laugh. "Yeah! She sounds like an old woman."

"Bye bye unnie, see you!" the little girl wave her goodbye to Yuri, so does her.

 

While the little and Yuri waving their goodbye's at each other, suddenly the little girl ran back to where Yuri was sitting.

 

"This is for you beautiful unnie." the little girl handed Yuri a lollipop. "I hope you will still remember me." she added.

"Of course I will never forget you Donghee, you are my new friend." Yuri said. "Thank you for this."

 

Suddenly Donghee hugged Yuri. Yuri startle but she also hugged the little girl with smile on her face.

 

"Annyeong!" Donghee waved.

"Annyeong!" Yuri waved back.

 

After Donghee and her mother left, Yuri stay for a minute sitting on the bench while watching the pedestrians passed by her. Then she decided to walk again on the street, still in her disguise. Suddenly she passed by the coffee shop with only a few customers.

Yuri stared at the coffee shop, she remember the times when she and her best friend Sooyoung working in the coffee shop with few customers. Yuri decided to walk inside the coffee shop to buy a drink, when she was inside, she saw her two best friends working.

 

"So this is the coffee shop where I work before." Yuri murmured. "Everything's change in here." she added.

 

Wendy cleaning the left overs of the customers while Sooyoung mopping the floor. Yuri quietly went inside, so the workers didn't notice her. She stands in front of the cashier, thinking of food she wants to eat.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome to the 'Heart2Heart' coffee shop." Sooyoung greeted.

"So, 'Heart2Heart' is the new name of this coffee shop!?" Yuri mumble.

"Excuse me?" Sooyoung asked.

"Uhm.. please give me 1 cold americano and 2 blueberry cheese cake, please." Yuri said.

"Dine in or take out?" Sooyoung asked.

"Ahh... dine in." Yuri smile.

"Okay ma'am please wait for a while." Sooyoung said.

"Okay!" Yuri said.

 

Yuri find a better place, she choose to seat on a table near the window. She feel refreshing inside the coffee shop, she can freely sat on the table without noticing her, because even her best friends didn't notice her.

Yuri saw that Wendy keeps looking at her. Wendy walks to where Sooyoung is; then she whisper something on her while still looking at Yuri.

 

"Our customer that came just now looks so familiar." Wendy said to Sooyoung.

Sooyoung look at Yuri then back to Wendy. "I don't know her." Sooyoung said.

 

Sooyoung finish preparing the order of Yuri. She approach her customer and gave her orders to her. "Enjoy!" Sooyoung smile and walk back to Wendy.

 

"She really looks familiar unnie." Wendy said.

"Familiar? I didn't notice that." Sooyoung said.

"Look at her clearly." Wendy ordered. "She looks like Yuri unnie." Wendy said.

Sooyoung squint her eyes. "Yuri? But she looks like Yoona."

"OMO! Unnie, so Yoona-ssi is here in our shop?" Wendy asked.

"I don't know!" Sooyoung said. "Don't disturb her, maybe she wants to be alone, so let's leave her." she added. Wendy nodded.

 

Wendy and Sooyoung back to what they are doing while Yuri quietly eating her food and quietly watching her two best friends when the group of boys entered inside the coffee shop.

 

"Hi, babe! How are you?"

"Pfft. you just see her earlier before she came here and now you asked her, how she was? Oh come on D.O, don't show to us that you are obsess to Wendy." Kyuhyun said.

 

Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and D.O are the group of boys who entered inside the coffee shop. They just came from the practice in their entertainment company. Super Junior were done in their come back in music bank while EXO were done practicing. They decided to take a break in the coffee shop where they really want to hang out.

 

 

 

"Of course! I want you hyungs to see how I love Seunghwan." D.O said.

"Aish! You look like a drunk man." Wendy said.

"By the way, speaking of the showing-the-love thing, I just want you to inform that I and Sooyoung are engaged." Eunhyuk said.

 

In that declaration of Eunhyuk. Yuri, Donghae, D.O, Wendy and Kyuhyun were shock because of what he just said. Yuri wants to protest but she stop herself because she doesn't want them to know that she's in the coffee shop, Donghae, D.O and Kyuhyun widen their eyes, they were complete shock and for Wendy, she really can't believe that her unnie is now engaged. She just asked her earlier about her and his future but she didn't tell to her that they are already engaged.

 

"Sooyoung unnie, how come that you didn't tell me about this?" Wendy asked.

"I'm sorry my dear, I want to surprise you." Sooyoung said. She hugged Wendy.

"Hey! Come on, congratulate us." Eunhyuk said.

"Congratulations, hyung and noona." D.O congratulate them.

"Congratulations, monkey and shikshin." Kyuhyun the next one who congratulate them.

"I feel a little bit sad because you didn't tell me about this unnie, but I still want to congratulate you both. I hope in your wedding, I am the first one who will know it." Wendy said.

"Sorry dear, but I promise you, I will tell you about my wedding." Sooyoung said.

"Aw! Thank you unnie." Wendy hugged Sooyoung.

"Let's celebrate then." D.O said.

"Okay! Since today is their day, the coffee here is free." Kyuhyun said.

"Yeah! Even the food is free." Wendy said.

 

Kyuhyun, D.O and Wendy went to the counter side, Kyuhyun is trying to make his own coffee while Wendy volunteer to make a coffee for them, D.O on the other side preparing their foods. Sooyoung and Eunhyuk watching and teasing their friends who tried their best to become a barista.

While they are busy laughing and joking because of Eunhyuk, on the other side, they didn't notice their friends who quietly listening to music with his earphones on and playing in his phone.

Yuri notice Donghae who just sitting there quietly. He was with them but he was in his own world. He didn't try to make fun with them, he looks like a problematic guy who need some advice from someone.

 

"Donghae oppa, make some noise." Wendy said in english.

Eunhyuk nudged Donghae. "Bro, make some noise." Eunhyuk repeat what Wendy said.

"Yeah! Come on oppa, just enjoy this day." Sooyoung said.

Donghae smile. "Okay! I will." he said.

 

Donghae un-plug his earphones and put down his phone on the table. He tried to be part of their joke, he smiles and laugh wherever they are joking but still you can see in his face that he was sad.

Suddenly someone went inside the coffee shop, she interrupt the moments of the group of friends. The girl looks like she was looking for someone, D.O, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Donghae immediately covered their face.

 

"Welcome, ma'am." Sooyoung happily greet the guest.

"Good morning! Ahm.. Ms. do you see a girl wearing a baseball cap and sunglasses?" the girl asked. "Ahm.. maybe she was drop here." she added.

"Sorry ma'am but I didn't see her." Sooyoung said.

"Really? Okay! Kamsahamnida." the girl smile and bow.

"Jakkamanyo!" Wendy said. Sooyoung and the girl look at her.

"What is it Wendy? Did you see the girl that she was looking?" Sooyoung asked.

"Is she the girl that you are looking?" Wendy pointed to the girl who was looking down.

"OMO! YURI UNNIE!" the girl approach the table of Yuri.

 

Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun and D.O looked up at the girl, while Wendy and Sooyoung were frozen in their places.

 

"Yuri unnie?" Sooyoung asked.

 

Donghae tried to look at the girl who shout just now. He peck while hiding in his cap, when he saw that the girl looks familiar, he took off his cap and see Hayoung sitting in front of the girl.

 

"Hayoung-ssi?" Donghae called the girl.

"Donghae-ssi!" Hayoung smiled.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chingus! I'm really really really sorry for the long wait. I am really busy doing my school narrative report.

Now... Chaprter 42 for you. Enjoy!

KAMSAHAMNIDA FOR SUBSCRIBING! ^_^

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PINK MONSTER TIFFANY!!!