Chapter Twenty (20)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

“Yuri-ah… Yuri-ah… Yuri-ah…” Sooyoung ran towards Yuri while pointing at her phone.

“What’s with the speed?” Yuri asked. “Look!” Sooyoung played her phone. Then Yuri watch Kyuhyun’s dance in the airport, she laughed out loud as she watched the video.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA XD you are really amazing my friend.” Sooyoung said while laughing and high 5 Yuri. They keep replaying the dance video of Kyuhyun, as they keep watching it they didn’t stop at laughing.

“What so funny?” the two girls look at their back and saw Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun entering inside the coffee shop. They sat on one of the table near the counter area.

“Hi, Yuri-ah!” Kyuhyun greet Yuri. “Annyeonghaseyo, Kyuhyun oppa!” Yuri greet him back.

Eunhyuk look at Kyuhyun confused. “You’re close with her now?” the curious Eunhyuk asked the evil maknae. Kyuhyun nodded.

“How come?” Eunhyuk asked. “I told you before we go in the airport, I come here and that day is the start of our friendship.” Kyuhyun said.

“YAH! Yuri, I also want to be friends with you.” Eunhyuk whined. Kyuhyun poke him. “YAH! Monkey stop acting like a child, if I watch you doing that I’m gonna throw up.” Kyuhyun said.

“HAHAHAHA yah, Eunhyuk oppa I thought we are friends and besides you are also know this fake relationship, right?” Yuri said. Eunhyuk widen his eyes. “H-how d-did you know?” Eunhyuk asked. Yuri smiled and look at Kyuhyun.

“YAH! Why did you tell her?” Eunhyuk whisper at Kyuhyun. “I’m so sorry.” He said.

“It’s okay Euhyuk oppa. Actually I want to say thank you because when Donghae introduce me to you and to your members, you didn’t say anything as you also act like you didn’t know everything. Thank you oppa!” Yuri said.

“As long as my best friend’s happy then I will too.” Eunhyuk smiled at her.

“Here’s your juice.” Sooyoung place their juice on the table and asked. “What are you doing here?” she look at the two.

“Nothing. We just want to visit our cheojae.” Eunhyuk said. “Oh and one more thing.” The two boys handed them a big paper bag. The two girls took it and look inside.

“That’s our present to the both of you.” Kyuhyun said. The girls saw a dress and chocolates. “OMO! Kasahamnida oppa!” Sooyoung and Yuri bowed at them.

“By the way, Yuri I know you miss your boyfriend now.” Yuri blushed. “Aniyo.” She said.

 “Aigoo… don’t lie. Maybe you’re surprise because we are here; meanwhile your boyfriend wasn’t here. So, we tell you that he’s in the SME because our manager wants to talk to him, by the way he said that you should come to SME dance practice room.” Eunhyuk told her.

“Go! Go! Go!” Sooyoung took off Yuri’s apron and took the paper bag in her hands and push her a little.

“You?” Yuri asked. “I’m fine here.” Sooyoung said.

“Don’t worry Yuri we are here.” Kyuhyun said. Yuri no and walk towards the door, she suddenly remember something and walk back to their palce.

“Gomawo!” she hugged Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun was so shock at Yuri’s sudden action, but he also hug her and patted her back.

Yuri broke the hug. “Thank you for the presentation, you really great.” Yuri teased Kyuhyun and walk away. Sooyoung and Eunhyuk start to laugh out loud while Kyuhyun glaring at them.

-

Yuri was now in front of SME building. She walked towards the security guard who was standing in front of the building. “Excuse me ahjussi, may I ask where the dance practice room is?” Yuri politely asked.

“Oh! Donghae-ssi?” the guard smiled. “Aniyo! The dance practice room.” Yuri said. She doesn’t know if this ahjussi teasing her or what, but no one knows that they are dating beside to the both of them and their friends.

“Donghae-ssi was on the 2nd floor. When you use the stairs, there’s a room on the left side and Donghae-ssi was there.” The guard instructed her. She smiled and bow before entering the building.

Yuri followed the instruction of the guard, she use the staircase. When she was already on the second floor, she looked on the left side and saw a room.

She open it quietly and peck inside, then she saw Donghae inside so she knock. Donghae look at her direction and smiled. “Come in.” he ordered. Then she entered inside the room.

“Wow! Your dance practice room is really amazing.” Yuri said as she examined the huge room.

“You want to dance?” Donghae asked her. “Aniyo!” she said.

She approached him and she saw that he was busy packing some things. She’s really curious, why he was packing some girly stuff. ‘He said that he has a brother, but why he was packing some girly stuff? Ah… maybe for his mom.’ Yuri thought. She keep staring at him.

“I know I’m handsome, but can you please stop staring? It’s awkward.” Donghae said as he notice her that she’s looking at him. Yuri look to her left and right then point to herself. “Me?” she asked innocently.

Donghae looked at her. “Who else? Only the two of us were here, so who else?” he continue to pack.

“You didn’t go home?” Yuri asked to make a new topic. “Ani! When we come back here in Seoul, my manager ordered me to come here.” Donghae explain.

“Where are your other members?” Yuri asked. “At their own houses.” Donghae said. Yuri nodded. Silence filled in the dance room, no one talking until Donghae decide to break the ice.

“You said you loved me?!” Donghae said without looking at her. Like earlier, Yuri look to her left and right then asked. “Me?”

“Who else? We’re the only people here.” Donghae chuckled. “You said you loved me, you meant it?” he asked again, but this time he was looking at her. Yuri gulped.

“B-but you’re the f-first one w-who said ‘I love you’ to me.” Yuri said stuttering. “Because I meant it.” Yuri’s face heat up. Her face was totally in bright red, redder than tomato. She blinks several times and her heart was really beating so fast, faster than sports car. She was totally speechless; Donghae rubbed the back of his neck.

“A-ah… le-let’s go!” Donghae broke the awkward atmosphere; he brought his things and started to walk.

“Where are we going?” Yuri asked, she still standing on her place.

“Just follow me.” Donghae grabbed her hands. Yuri didn’t move.

“I don’t want to follow you, I’m not your chaperone. If you didn’t tell me, then I’ll stay here.” Yuri said. She sounded like she was threatening him to tell where they are going. Donghae let go her hand and brought down the things that he carried.

“You don’t want to follow me?” Donghae walked closer to her. He sounds seductive so Yuri walk backwards, but Donghae keep walking closer to her until she bump to the wall at her back. Donghae put his hands on the wall cornering Yuri. “Wh-what what are y-you doing?” Yuri asked.

“You don’t want to follow me, huh?” you don’t want?” then Donghae started to tickles her. “YAH! HAHAHAHAHA YAH! HA-HAHA-HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA L-LE LEE DONGHAE~ HAHAHAHA” Yuri laugh out loud as Donghae keeps tickled her. “Just say you’ll follow me, then I’ll stop.” He keeps tickling her.

“Ahem! Ahem!” Donghae stop to tickles her and they both look at their back. Yuri’s eyes widen.

“T-Tif Tiffany-ssi.” Yuri said. She fixed her hair and dress.

“Hi, Donghae-oppa.” Yoona greeted him. Donghae smiled. “Hi!”

 

Tiffany and her members was also there, so Yuri lowered her head to avoid the staring Tiffany and her members. Their eyes glued at her and they look like they want to eat her.

 

“Who is she?” Tiffany’s members asked and point Yuri.

“Her name is Yuri, my girlfriend.” Donghae put his left arm around Yuri’s shoulder.

“OMO! Donghae oppa she’s pretty.” Sulli the maknae of the group said. Tiffany glared at her. “Sorry!” she mouthed.

“You’ll use this room?” Donghae asked. The girls nodded. “Sorry! Okay! You can use it now, we have to go.” He grabbed the things on the floor and grabbed Yuri’s hand then walk outside.

“YAH! Sulli why did you say that?” Luna pokes her. “Sorry! I’m sorry okay? But I was telling the truth, she was really beautiful.” Sulli said.

“Thanks sis.” Tiffany said sarcastically. “So? what’s your plan?” Taeyeon asked Tiffany?

“I’ll make Donghae back to me again.” Tiffany said. “What about Nickhun oppa?” Luna asked.

“I just use him to make Donghae jealous. I don’t love him, I love Donghae.” Tiffany said.

“But unnie you break your relationship with Donghae oppa, right? So maybe he’s already moving on now. Look at them; they are really sweet to each other.” Sulli said.

“I don’t know if you’re in my side or not. Why you keep defending them huh? You like that Yuri girl huh? Tell me, so I didn’t treat you as my sister.” Tiffany shouts at Sulli. “I’m sorry!” Sulli softly said.

“Remember this Tiffany unnie, we are always on your side. We help you to bring Donghae oppa back to you.” Yoona said. Tiffany hugged her. “Thank you!”

 

Sulli just watching her sisters hugging each other’s. She wants to hug her unnies but she can’t since she knows that Tiffany was mad at her. So she just sat on the corner waiting for them to finish their sisterly bond.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 20 for you guys! (Short chapter)

I bring back Tiffany and her members in the story. So just look forward to the next chapters, what will happen to the couples if Tiffany wants Donghae to bring back to her?!

Sorry! But this story has so many chapters, so I hope you still there to support my story until I complete it.

KAMSAHAMNIDA! :)