Chapter Forty-One (41)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

Late night. Yuri is already in the hotel with her assistant, Hayoung. Yuri jumps on the bed closing her eyes while Hayoung fixing her things, she can see that Yuri is so tired and a little bit sad. Hayoung wants to ask her a question but she thought that it was none of her business and also they only meet each other earlier so how can Yuri trust a person like her.

 

"Ms. Megan, I need to go now." Hayoung said. She already finish putting Yuri's clothes in the closet.

"Aren't you going to stay with me?" Yuri open her eyes and look at Hayoung.

"Sorry Ms. Megan but I can't. I will promise you, I am here early in the morning tomorrow." Hayoung said.

"It's okay!" Yuri said. "By the way can I talk to you?" Yuri asked.

 

Hayoung gulp. She was afraid that Yuri will scold her or fired her because of what she did earlier. She regret that she think that stupid idea, she really regret it.

 

Hayoung slowly nodded. Yuri smiled. She knows that Hayoung was afraid at her.

"Don't worry I am not mad at you." Yuri said. Hayoung look at her confused.

"Actually, I just want to say thank you to you." Yuri said.

"For what Ms. Megan?" Hayoung asked.

"For suggesting that idea of yours." Yuri said.

Hayoung frown didn't understand what she was saying. "For making me as a model." Yuri said.

"But Ms. Megan, I thought you are mad at me because of that." Hayoung said.

"Actually I am..." Yuri said. Hayoung lowered her head. "But more on thankful." Yuri smiled. Hayoung look at her.

"Ms. Megan can I ask you something?" Hayoung said.

"Uhm... go ahead!" Yuri said.

"Are you and Donghae-ssi have a past relationship?" Hayoung bravely asked. Yuri sigh. "I know that we only meet ealier, so I understamd if you don't want to tell me." Hayoung added.

"We've become a couple in the past." Yuri said.

 

Hayoung widen her eyes, she really can't believe what she heard and most of all she can't believe that her boss tell her private life to the person that she only knew for a day.

 

"But not a real one." Yuri added. She chuckled bitterly.

"Not real? What do you mean?" Hayoung asked.

"Did you experience to be in a relationship?" Yuri asked.

Hayoung smiled. "Yeah!" she answered. "But when I was in grade 10." she added.

"Really?" Yuri can't believe. "Did you two break up?" Yuri asked.

Hayoung nodded. "Deh!"

"But why?" Yuri asked.

"When he already find out that my dad is sick." Hayoung said.

"Because of that he break your heart?" Yuri asked angrily. Hayoung nodded.

"Tsk. If I saw that guy, I will kick him for you." Yuri said.

Hayoung laughs. "By the way Ms. Megan...."

"Just call me Yuri unnie." Yuri said.

"Yuri? Un..nie?" Hayoung asked.

"Yeah! Megan is just only my english name but Yuri is my real name, Kwon Yuri." Yuri introduce herself to her new assistant.

Hayoung smiles. "Kamsahamnida, Yuri unnie for trusting me." Hayoung bow politely.

"I can see that you are a kind girl, I know that we will know each other more." Yuri said.

"But I already know about your past relationship." Hayoung teased.

"I already know yours too." Yuri teased back. Hayoung and Yuri laughed.

"So, I need to go now Yuri unnie. Just sleep tight, I will go here tomorrow morning." Hayoung said.

"Are you sure you really want to go home?" Yuri asked. Hayoung nodded. "It's already 9:49 PM. If you want, you can sleep here." Yuri said.

"Sorry unnie but I really need to go home." Hayoung said.

"Okay! If that's what you want. Just take care." Yuri said.

"Deh! I will unnie." Hayoung said. "By the way, sleep tight unnie, bye!" Hayoung walks outside of Yuri's room.

 

After hearing the door close, Yuri stand up and walks to the balcony of her room. She looks at the beautiful likes of the other buildings in Seoul, matching the stars shine brightly up in the dark sky.

The air gentle blow in Yuri's body, she can feel the warm air through her silky skin. Yuri inhale the fresh air, she close her eyes for a bit then open it again. As she open her eyes, she suddenly see a shooting star. Yuri smiles as she close her eyes and wish.

 

"I wish that a miracle happen." Yuri said.

 

Yuri stay a little more minutes then decided to go to bed because she have a feeling that tomorow she have a work to do even though that she was in a vacation.

 

"Welcome back in Seoul, Yuri." Yuri smiled.

"Good night, Seoul." Yuri close her eyes and start to go to her dreamland.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short Chapter!

Stay tuned ghuys! :)

Kamsahamnida, yeoreobun! ^_^