Chapter Thirty-Three (33)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

Super Junior were in the dance practice room practicing their dance steps for their upcoming concert in Seoul. After having a concert overseas, now it was time to have a concert in their own country, it was their last concert for this year because their concert in Seoul they need to prepare their Entertainment Family Concert in New York.

Their New York concert will held after 5 months since the other Super Junior were busy in their own work and they need to prepare for their comeback and also they are busy for their endorsement. That's why their CEO decided to held their family concert after 5 months, and also to make the artist to take a rest even for a while before their big concert in New York.

While Super Junior were practicing, D.O peek inside the dance studio. He saw them seriously practicing for their upcoming concert, he doesn't want to disturb them but he really want to talk to his hyungs. D.O quietly entered inside the studio, he sat in the corner of the room and quietly watch his sunbaenims.

 

"Okay! Good job. Let's have a break for a while." Leeteuk said.

"Hyung!" D.O called Donghae.

"Oh? D.O, why are you here?" Donghae approach D.O, he sat beside him.

"Nothing. I was just pass by, so I think it would be good if I say Hi." D.O said.

"Is that so? But I could feel that you want to talk to me." Donghae said.

 

Being friends with D.O for almost 8 years, Donghae really know him well. Back he was still a trainee, Donghae always visiting him and s watching their practice. And now he's a member of famous boy group, his friendship with him didn't change until now, that's why he was really close with him and also he's the one who help him to meet Yuri.

 

"You could feel that?" D.O asked.

"Of course I can." Donghae said. "Now tell it was about you and Wendy, right?" Donghae guess.

"Do you think it's my fault that we get caught?" D.O asked.

"Oh come on D.O, it wasn't your fault, it's no one's fault." Donghae said trying to cheer him up.

"Actually it was my fault, maybe if I did ask Wendy to go out with me then our relationship is still secret." D.O said.

"No secret that couldn't revealed. You can't hide your secrets forever." Donghae said. "Okay! Should we say like me. I can't hide the fact that I am still worried for Yuri and I can't hide the fact that I really miss her. Because even though I hide it myself, you can still see it or feel it in my actions. And for your issue, be thankful that you get caught because you can show to them how much you love each other and also maybe that's why you get caught early is becauseis you didn't get tired of hiding." Donghae explain.

"It was okay for me that we are caught by scandal news but I really can't accept that my fans always bashing Wendy since our issue spread." D.O said.

"Maybe that's why your fans bashing Wendy is because they want to protect you since they didn't know Wendy." Donghae said.

"Do you think I'll be happy when I heard that Wendy have a death threat from them?" D.O asked.

"Bwo?" Donghae shrienk. Super Junior members were looking at him, Donghae smile and said sorry to them. He look again to D.O, D.O was lifeless. "Wendy receive a death threat?" Donghae asked. D.O nodded.

"How did you know?" Donghae asked.

"Sooyoung noona." D.O simply said. "She told me that Wendy told her that she receives a death threat from my fans. So Wendy thinks about breaking up with me." D.O added. His voice cracked, we was about to cry but he stop his tears.

"Did you two talk?" Donghae asked.

D.O shook his head. "She didn't answering my calls."

"So what are your plans?" Donghae asked.

"I don't know. My manager told me that I need to stay quiet for a while until this issue become quiet." D.O said.

 

Donghae looked at his dongsaeng who's hanging his head down low. He knows that in any seconds he can break down and cry, but D.O still show to his hyung that he was strong even though it was so hard for him to handle the situation and also for hearing that your girlfriend for 2 years wants to break up with you.

 

"Do you want to obey your manager?" Donghae asked. "Do you want to stay quiet like that, huh?" Donghae slightly high his voice.

 

Donghae can't bear to see his dongsaeng like that, lifeless. He remember the time when Tiffany break up with him, D.O is the one who cheer him up. Eunhyuk is also their and s to cheer him up, but D.O? He did everything to make him happy, joking around, using aegyo, anything.. he did that for him. But he? Donghae can't do anything but to watch his dongsaeng like that.

 

"If that's the great idea, then I will." D.O said.

"Do you want to accept the decision of Wendy? Do you want to break up with her?" Donghae asked.

"If that's the solution in our problem... then I will." D.O said. Suddenly his tears fall down from his eyes, Donghae didn't see it since he was looking at the ground.

 

Donghae close his eyes and sigh heavily. He know that D.O and Wendy were still young but he knows that they knows what's right from wrong and they can think their own decision on their own. But in their situation for now, Donghae knows that they can't think a better solution than this... break up.

Donghae watch D.O. He was looking at him with no words coming out from his mouth. Leeteuk called him so many times to continue their practice but he refuse because he know that D.O needs him for now. D.O needs an advice from his hyung but Donghae doesn't know what to say, all he can do for now is to watch D.O being like that and feel pity on him.

 

"Do you want to sacrifice your 1 year relationship with her?" Donghae asked. In his words D.O couldn't help but to cry. D.O tried to held it but he can't.

Donghae hugged him. "Just let it out. Cry harder." Donghae comforting D.O.

 

D.O cried in Donghae's arms. Like his hyung said, he let out all his tears, he let out all the pain that he feels right now. But still the question of Donghae to him still doesn't have an answer from him.

After a few minutes of crying. D.O wipe his tears and fix his hair. He look at his hyung while smiling, but all he can see in Donghae's face is worried.

 

"Sorry, hyung. I am not a girl to cry like that." D.O said.

"Tsk. Only a girl who have rights to cry, huh?" Donghae asked. "Of course boys also feel hurt. Girls maybe think that boys are stronger than them because if they break up with their girlfriends, they didn't cry. Pfft. That wasn't true.. boys are also cry, they didn't see it but we cried. So don't feel embarrass because you cried, that means you really love her and you don't want to break up with her that's why you cried like that." Donghae said.

D.O smiled. "Wow! It was like you experience that." D.O .

"I am. When Yuri left I cried every night but my members know nothing . I hide it on my won because I don't want them to laugh at me and worried at me." Donghae said. "But now.. I didn't do that again." he added.

"Because you finally move on!?" D.O asked.

"NO! That 'Move On' wasn't in my dictionary. Tell me that I'm obsses but honestly I still hoping that Yuri will be back again." Donghae said.

"You are really obsses. Don't think of her every day, maybe she always chock everytime you think about her and maybe she can't sleep because you always think of her." D.O said.

"That's great. If she can't sleep then she gonna think someone, she will think who is someone who make her can't sleep. And she gonna blame me for keep thinking of her." Donghae said confidently.

D.O look at his hyung weirdly. "You are definitely obesses." he said.

"Yah! Don't call it obsess, call it 'In Love'." Donghae dance his eyebrows while happily looking at D.O. D.O just shook his head doesn't know what to do with his hyung.

"You should try to be like me." Donghae said.

D.O widen his eyes. "You want me what? Try to be like you?" asked D.O. Donghae nodded.

"BWO?" D.O shriek. "Yah! Hyung are you out of your mind?"shriek D.O asked. "You want me to be like you, like what? Thinking of Wendy every day like how you think of Yuri noona?" he asked.

"Why? You don't want?" Donghae asked innocently.

"Of course I don't." D.O honestly answered.

Donghae laughed out loud, D.O look at him dumbfounded. "I was just kidding." Donghae said.

"But you always did that hyung?" D.O asked.

"Of course. I always think about Yuri. She's my inspiration. Everytime I'm on stage I always think that Yuri is there watching my performance, then when I'm in backstage.. reality eats me, so I always think that my imagination will come true." Donghae said.

"You are really in love. In love with her." D.O said.

"I am. How about you, not?" Donghae asked.

"I am. I love Wendy with all my heart." D.O said.

"Then why do you want to sacrifice your relationship? Why do you want to break up with her." Donghae asked.

"That's her decision. I don't want to see her hurt because of me." D.O said.

"Then fight for her." Donghae said. "If someone stab Wendy at her back then immediately block her so you're the one who'll get stab." he added.

"BWO? Yah! Hyung do you want me to die early?" D.O asked.

"You said you love her, don't you?" D.O nodded. "Then die for her." Donghae said.

"But hyung.." D.O whine.

"Do you want Wendy to get stab and die?" Donghae asked.

"No." D.O said.

"Then die for her." Donghae said. D.O pout and didn't say anything.

Donghae laughed at his reaction. "I was just joking, bro." Donghae patted his shoulder.

"Yah! Hyung.." D.O whined.

"I was just kidding, don't take it seriously." Donghae said.

"That wasn't funny." D.O pout.

"But seriously. You said you love her, then fight." Donghae said. "In a relationship or should we say that of you are in love, you will never stop to feel hurt. That's why you enter the relationship because you are ready to be hurt and to be loved. So if you love someone fight for her because at the end you will get the acceptance that you want and the acceptance with your love." Donghae said.

 

Finally after their long conversation, Donghae finally think a good advice for his dongsaeng who have a big problem. Actually it was also his advice for himself because he keeps saying to him self, that if Yuri is back he didn't let the chance to pass again.

 

"Wow! Thanks hyung for your advice, I promise you I will never forget your advices to me." D.O hugged Donghae.

"It's okay! Actually I want to thank you because you choose me to ask an advice even though you know that I am not good at giving advices." Donghae said.

"Because you are my closest hyung. I am close with Eunhyuk hyung and Kyuhyun hyung but I know that you have an advice to me because you know me well." D.O said.

"Tss.. I don't know that you have an 'cheesy' side." Donghae said.

D.O laughed. "Thank you again hyung. You can back now to your practice, I know that they really need you now." D.O said.

"How about you?" Donghae asked.

"I'm gonna stay here. I'll watch you practice so I also get the techniques how to dance like you." D.O said.

Donghae smiled. "Ts.. Okay! You said so. I need to go now." D.O nodded.

 

As D.O said, he sat there and watch the performance of his sunbae. He can see that they are really serious in practice because they really need to finish it for their concert. D.O feel guilty because of him Donghae skip some of their practice but he was really thankful because Donghae still choose to talk to him even though he didn't practice their other dance steps.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a short.. of course there's a long chapter. hehe :P

D.O and Donghae's chapter!

Thank you guys for subscribing. ^_^

Sorry if there's a wrong grammar :(

(Have a) MERRIEST CHRISTMAS! ^_^