Chapter Three (3)

♥ 'FAKE TO REAL' ♥

“Yah! Donghae-ah, still sad? I told you, forget her.” Eunhyuk sat beside his bestfriend.

“What’s their second schedule?” Donghae asked Eunhyuk. He knows that Donghae was asking the schedule of his ex-girlfriend, Tiffany.

Eunhyuk sigh. “After here in music bank, I heard they have a radio guesting.” Eunhyuk said. Donghae only nod.

 

Eunhyuk feel uncomfortable to his bestfriend’s attitude. He always bubbly and making fun with him, but because of a girl, the bubbly and happy go lucky guy that he knows was change into zombie, lifeless and always sad. He fake smile if their members, their sunbae, their hoobae, and other artist greet him. he doesn’t know what to do. ‘If I have time machine.’ Eunhyuk will do everything just make his bestfriend back to his happy life.

 

“Whatsup. Hyungs?” a guy with a wide smile on his face greet Eunhyuk and Donghae.

“What’s with the happy face? Are you okay D.O? are you crazy now?” Eunhyuk asked his dongsaeng.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” D.O laughed out loud. Eunhyuk and Donghae look at each other.

“Yah! D.O, what happen to you? Donghae asked. “Here.” D.O give them a cup of coffee. “Drink that hyung, it was delicious coffee that I’ve ever taste.” D.O said happily.

“O-okay! We will drink this, but can you tell us what happen to you? You look so happy like you hit a jackpot.” Eunhyuk said.

“Yeah! Too happy, while earlier you’d cried because your manager scold you and now you’re really happy like nothing happen to you.” Donghae said.

“It was a long story hyungs, but taste that coffee I swear you gonna like it.” D.O said. Eunhyuk and Donghae don’t have any choice beside to drink the coffee that D.O wants them to taste.

“Mmm… it’s not bad.” Eunhyuk said. “See. I told you.” D.O said.

“hm… by the way, D.O accompanyDonghae for awhile because I need to go now, I need to film ‘strong heart’. Please accompany for me, and also make him happy like you, because look at him. He looks like a zombie, ohh… scary.” Eunhyuk teased Donghae before he ran away from them.

“Aish! That monkey.” Donghae mumbles. “Even him, he left me.” he added.

 

He didn’t realize that D.O was sitting beside him, and even though his mumbling, D.O can still hear him.

 

“Don’t worry hyung, I’m here, I didn’t left you.” D.O smiled at him. “Mianhae, D.O” he also smiled at him.

“By the way, mind to tell me. Why you look so happy? I’m sure this coffee isn’t the only reason why you look so happy. Cry like a baby earlier, and now laughing like there’s no tomorrow. Yah! Tell me, what made you so happy?!” Donghae asked. Until now he can’t believe that his dongsaeng was too happy or maybe he also wants to be happy like him and forget the pain that he feel in his heart.

“Okay! Hyung, since you’re my favorite hyung, then I’ll tell yo--“ but before D.O could finish his words, he saw something… NO, he saw someone that he really knows.

“H-hyung?”

“Deh?” Donghae looked at him.

“I-is is t-tha-that Tiff-Tiff-Tiffany Tiffany noona?” D.O point to the girl in the hallway while kissing a guy.

 

Donghae look back at where D.O was pointing at, then he was so shock to see Tiffany, hi ex-girlfriend kissing a rando—NO… it’s not a random guy. He was familiar to the guy, then when he look carefully, he figured out that the guy was Tiffany kissing is the guy from another agency, and it was from a Korean boy group 2PM.

 

“Nick-Nickhun?” Donghae whisper.

 

He wants to stop them and punch the guy. He really wants to punch Nickhun face really hard and snatch Tiffany away from him, but his heart keeps telling him ‘don’t interrupt them’. He doesn’t know why his heart keeps telling him to leave them alone even though he knows that the pain he feels in his heart was caused by Tiffany. Since their break-up until now, the pain his heart didn’t healed and still he feel suffered. His heart and mind fought, because his mind keeps telling him to stop Tiffany and the guy to what they doing, but his heart doesn’t want to do the same thing that his mind want. He doesn’t know, but he followed his heart, he sit back beside D.O and look away not minding the two kissing.

 

“Hyung? You okay? You didn’t want to approach them?” D.O asked. He knows that if he ask hi hyung, maybe he feel more pain in his heart but he’s curious because his hyung didn’t do anything but to sit back and nothing more.

“I don’t know. my mind keeps telling me that I need to stop them and snatch Tiffany from that guy, BUT my painful heart doesn’t want.” Donghae told D.O

“So? Are you staying here and wait them to finish their kissing moment?” D.O asked joking.

 

Donghae smiled. A real smile of him. since their break-up, he doesn’t show to others his real smile like he always do when he and Tiffany were still together, so he only showed them his fake smile. But now, he was smiling, a smile like a prince. I swear every girl will die because of his perfect smile.

 

“Of course not, I’m not stupid person and I’m not obsessed to her. I know I love her, but in this kind of situation I think I need to control myself because if I didn’t… then maybe I’m gonna embarrass myself not only to Tiffany but also to Nickhun.” Donghae said truthfully.

D.O smile. “Welcome back, hyung.” He hugged Donghae.

“Aigoo. Stop hugging me, maybe someone looking at us and misunderstand us.” Donghae joked.

“Aish! It is bad if you hugged your favorite hyung? I know both of us are boys but--“ before he finish his complains, Donghae stop him.

“Okay okay, fine fine. I know it’s not bad okay? So let’s go take me somewhere since I don’t have any schedule today.” Donghae said as he stood up, so does D.O.

“Ahm… want to go to the coffee shop? I will introduce you to my new friends there.” D.O smiled brightly.

They start walking to the exit door. “Coffee shop?” Donghae asked. “To where I bought the coffee earlier.” D.O said.

“Ah… Okay! Not bad idea since I love to drink coffee and also their coffee was good.” Donghae said.

“Hyung, put on your disguise.” D.O told Donghae as he put his hat and glasses. “Why?” Donghae asked curious but he also put his disguise.

“One of my new friend doesn’t like idols. Because she thinks idols doesn’t know how to take a cab or a bus and she thinks idols can’t go to the crowded places and also she thinks idols doesn’t know how to become a normal people who can freely walk in the street.” D.O said.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gosh! Finally I made another chapter. Chingus, please don’t get bored while waiting for the next chapters, I promise you that I will finish this story, not like my other story (I Just Wanna Be With You).

Don’t forget to subscribe and upvote, and also comment your thoughts in my chapters, don’t be a silent reader.

Thank you! :)