Worry II.

Short Tidbits

Eric was dead tired, still, he ate the food Hyesung prepared and heated up for him before he retreated to the bedroom. Eric thought he needed the energy before he followed him and tried to placate him... somehow... he had no idea how but he definitely wanted to try.
After he gained energy he took a deep breath and left for the bedroom.

It was dark in there despite it was morning, the curtains were closed so not even a tiny ray would escape in. Eric slowly walked in and as he approached the bed he could see the faint form of Hyesung's sticking out in the darkness. He carefully slid under the blankets, he snuggled up to him while putting his arm around his waist - he was only wearing sweatpants.

Soon Hyesung started to move trying to get out of under Eric's arm then almost inaudible he mumbled, "Stop it... I want to sleep."

However Eric did not listen, he leant close to him and kissed his cheek then his shoulder only causing Hyesung to hiss impatiently, "Yah... stop."

"Why..."

"Aren't you tired?!" Hyesung suddenly turned around and hit him once more, "Staying out the whole night... you might have gotten some sleep in the office but I did not have not even a wink so how about stop thinking about and leave me alone to rest?!"

He turned back, pulled his blanket onto his head and did not say anything more. Eric sighed, he knew Hyesung was bothered about what happened, he knew he was hurt and he realized as he tried to put himself into his shoes... he would have been deeply hurt as well.
He imagined Hyesung walking up and down the whole night while he was thinking all sorts of things as he usually did when Eric left him alone even for a moment. He figured he might have been even thinking about Eric cheating on him then the next moment in his head Eric had gotten into a deadly accident.
He knew Hyesung and he knew it very well how much he loved to overthink things. And for this he wished he could slap himself for not thinking about him beforehand, for not informing him before his phone ran out of battery. He wished he prevented Hyesung getting hurt again but now it was too late.
What he left to do was apologizing and trying to comfort him... somehow.

"Hyesung-ah..."

Silence.

"Yah, Jung Pilgyo!"

"What" He grumbled from under his blanket, "I've told you to stop bothering me, I'm trying to sleep."

"I know I've hurt you, I know you must have felt terrible and I'm sure your head was full of useless things..."

"Eric..."

"I just want to say sorry. Next time I'll be more careful and -"

Hyesung kicked off his blanket, turned to Eric and with an angry expression he said, "Just shut up, shut up!"

"Hyesung..."

"Don't say a thing!" Hyesung hit him, "I don't want to hear it, shut up!"

Eric grabbed his arms, "Calm down, will you?!"

"I really hate this! I hate it, hate it..."

Eric slightly shook him slightly surprised from Hyesung's sudden outburst, "What? Tell me or else I won't know!"

"I hate it you make me feel this way! I hate that you can make me feel so many things all at once... heaven or hell... just your pure existence... I hate it you have such an effect on me!"

Hyesung was breathing heavily as he lowered his eyes, stayed quiet for a moment then he let out a pained groan, "I hate the fact I'm so weak when it comes to you and I'm envious of you whom doesn't seem to be bothered..."

Eric shook his head smiling, "It's not like that, Pilgyo-yah. I'm very much affected by you." He sighed as he gently rubbed Hyesung's face, pulled him closer and kissed his cheek, "Sometimes I feel like going mad from you. I keep worrying: does he really like me? Is he okay with me? While at the same time I could go crazy from the jealousy whoever gets close to you... sometimes I find myself being jealous of our own members. I'm affected, Pilgyo, even if I don't show it."

They both were quiet. Eric could feel as Hyesung's anger was slowly passing and soreness was taking its place. Eric did not know which was better and in the end he decided to just reach out to him and pull him among his arms for a hug.

Hyesung did not need much to wrap his arms around him as well and he mumbled, "Do not dare to do this to me ever again, you hear me, Mun Junghyuk? Do not dare to."

"I promise." Eric smiled as he kissed his hair.

"The next time I'm not going to believe you." He continued his grumbling, "The next time I'm going to dump you."

"I understand." He rubbed his back, "I'm sorry."

"You better be." Hyesung pulled away and looked straight into his eyes, "I won't forgive you again."

Eric smiled. For some reason Hyesung reminded him of a sulking child who is talking big but once their anger disappears they don't remember their threats anymore, "I understand, I won't do it again."

"Remember my words! I really won't!"

"I know, I know." Eric hugged him again, "You must be tired, let's sleep..."

"And whose fault do you think it is... you really are hateful..."

Even though he talked like this it did not stop him from getting comfortable among Eric's arms once they both lied down, closed his eyes and fell asleep almost immediately.
Eric smiled and worked hard to hold himself back from tightening his hug around him... he needed to rest, he shouldn't wake him up. Instead he just gave a gentle kiss onto his forehead and once again he promised to himself not to hurt Hyesung ever again...

However, he knew this promise was almost impossible to keep...

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Even though I've said I'm going to make things right... somehow I do not feel accomplished lol. I'm not even satisfied with this chapter because so much more to it than what I've written... but this is all I'm capable of atm OTL
OH WELL

See you next time

 

P.S:
I'm not available on AO3 as well:
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Kuroneko
Just saying.