Confessions

Short Tidbits

 

Eric was lying in the bed staring at the ceiling. Next to him Hyesung, his back showing to Eric, his chest sinking and lifting rhythmically. Eric smiled to himself thinking how that chest was moving so fast only just half an hour ago, letting out moans panting.
Hyesung was not sleeping, Eric felt it. Though he might have been close to dreamland after all he was very much tired out. He must have been on the edge of falling asleep and Eric thought he should talk to him before that.

He wanted to ask Hyesung something that was bothering him since they stopped embracing each other and prepared to sleep.

Eric was anxious.
It was that time of the day where doubt and anxiety attacked the person, stirring his heart and causing a short madness in their heads. From time to time it reached Eric as well causing him to toss and turn around in his bed for nights only to go back to his normal self during the day.
Even Eric had his doubts sometimes despite his strong leader character, after all he was just a mere human, not even an alien coming from the Moon despite of the idea of many people. He was just a human, weak in his moments and this was definitely that moment.

The reason of his weakness was Hyesung. What made him anxious and doubtful was Hyesung and his feelings Eric was not so sure about.

While they were just together making love, while they lived together and while Eric did nothing but mutter loving words into Hyesung's ears, still, he was uncertain about the singer.
He was actually hurt by him though he never said it out loud. He was hurt by his wordlessness, about how he never said what he felt for Eric, how he never  or rarely said 'I love you', even then just hurriedly muttered it as if someone had put a gun to his head to force him.

Eric was hurt all by this even if he never actually said a word but followed Hyesung around and expressed his feelings even more. Sometimes however he got tired of all of this and just wanted Hyesung to show affection towards him. Openly. Not covering it with some nasty comments and acting like he is forcing himself but freely without any side comments saying 'you are important to me, Eric'.
While he knew it was the case, he knew it very well after all he was not stupid, still, sometimes he wished Hyesung was better with his words than his actions. He wanted his words to be loud instead of his actions.

"Hyesung-ah..." He called out to him and he did not need him to answer to know he was listening. "I'm going to ask one thing and I want you to reply truthfully."

Silence but from the corner of his eyes he saw Hyesung's shoulders stiffening and he knew he was waiting for Eric to continue.

"Hyesung... Pilgyo-yah..." He needed a few moments to prepare then he sighed and on a tortured tone he asked, "Do you like me? I mean... do you really like me? Playing along with me... it's not that. right? I just... I'm just scared you do this because of me, I'm scared it's just me who seriously feels this way... I just want to hear how you feel..." He sighed again, "Jung Pilgyo, do you actually love me or... just like me?"

Silence again. It was so long Eric had actually regretted asking anything, he was mentally scolding himself for having his anxiety taking control, he was mentally slapping himself thinking he should have just gone sleeping instead of saying such useless things, bothering Hyesung with them...
However, before he could have said anything like 'just forget about it' or 'act as if I did not say anything', Hyesung suddenly sat up, stared at Eric with a mortified expression as if he had said the worst thing a human being can utter then he grabbed a pillow and hardly, not even holding back he hit Eric a few times before jumping out of the bed and storming out of the room.

Eric was only staring shocked at the wide openly spread door that was slammed into the wall then it finally hit him...
He messed up once again.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

A/N:

Angst is healthy for the mind. Or at least once in a while definitely haha.
Obviously, there will be a continuation, so please rest assured. :"D
I'm not sure if I've written something similar before, but oh well... for some quite weird reason I get this 'anxiety over their relationship' idea OTL

 

On the side note, I just updated 10 Million Won Love as promised, please check that out as well if you have time and comment bc I'm super anxious over that story.

Thank you and take care.
See you next time.