Hand II.

Short Tidbits

Out of the blue Hyesung felt something warm grabbing his hand, soon fingers clasping with his and as he looked at his side to know what’s going on he'd only seen that certain childlike smile and bright, gleaming eyes.
It was Eric.
Hyesung felt it as his heart skipped a beat but he tried not to make a huge deal out of it instead he gripped Eric’s hand as well and turned back to their audience to close their concert properly with a bow as they usually did.
He tried not to care much about Eric.

However, he could not ignore that warm hand and he could not calm his rapidly beating heart. Somehow he felt shy from the touch of of this man, he wanted to pull away but at the same time that warmness felt so good he never wanted to let go.
It was a different warmness from anything or anyone's, that was the warmness that reached Hyesung's heart and played on his heartstrings like no one else before.

He found himself wanting more and more, he wanted to feel more of this man but he had to be satisfied with only his hand, he could not possibly attack him in front of so many people. He was tightly holding onto him as if he wanted to in that pleasant sensation Eric caused him while at the same time he was already thinking about the future - later that night he was going to feel his whole body, he could not wait any more than those very few hours.
In his mind Eric was already holding him, his long arms were all around his body and his hot breath was caressing his neck...
He had goosebumps all over and he was ashamed of thinking about such things on the stage in front of their fans but somehow what he was ashamed of even more was how only holding Eric's hand turned him into such a mess, how only one touch made his brain all foggy and caused his heart beat so rapidly.

Truth was, it's only Eric Mun whom could make him go crazy like this and this honestly annoyed him. His pride made him clench his teeth and grip Eric's hand even harder.
He doesn' t need to know any of this, he smiled to himself, he needs to be kept in training, he might grow lazy if I gave myself easily.

He tried to act as if it was not a big deal, he tried not to care much about Eric while his heart was on fire and it felt like it's going to jump out of its place.

He had to save his pride after all. Even though he had already given up everything for Eric, even though his everything was already Eric's in whole, still, he just could not make things easy for him. He did not want to make things easy for him.

In the end he just stepped a bit closer to Eric so their shoulders would slightly touch while he was still holding onto his hand and just smiled.
He just enjoyed being like this with Eric without saying a single word about it.
His feverish-like hand though, he was sure, told everything.

 

 

 


 

 

 

A//N:

I felt like Hyesung deserved his own POW in this topic but yeah, lame. I honestly could not find a good ending or anything ehkkkkk writing block strikes again
oh well this is all you receive from me now, I'm tired as hell, please appreciate this as well. I did not plan on doing any writing today.
I'm pretty unsatisfied with this one oh well that's life.

Stay well and pray for high ricsyung activity during this weekend haha
maybe it would inspire me and make writing easier xD
​Bye

 

P.S:
I have so many things to write... I might just go AWOL for a while lol