Kisses

Short Tidbits

That night Hyesung and Eric planned a ‘joint TV watching’ event for themselves, only the two of them at the leader’s place.
They were too busy with their promotions and comeback, also, winning all the available trophies can take up one’s time, which they did not have much to spend it together, only the two of them, without the other four. Even if they had some free time to themselves they were too tired to actually use it wisely.

This night had been written into their calendars for two weeks now, that’s how long it took them to actually execute this plan and even like this it’s nothing big, only just them sitting on Eric’s sofa, watching TV and drinking some beer, while talking about this and that - and in Eric’s hopes they would continue their self-entertainment in his bedroom…

Everything went well. Hyesung arrived in time, he even brought some snacks and a bottle of soju with himself, he even seemed to be in a bright mood, he looked quite energetic and this inflamed Eric’s hopes related to the encore of the night in his bedroom.

They sat down onto the sofa and turned in the TV in the hopes of finding an enjoyable movie or show, though Eric was sure they would be more focused on the drinking part and would not give a damn about what was on the TV.
And he was right. The soju bottle was already empty after about an hour and they had opened and drank up 3-4 bottles of beer. They were both already slightly under the effect of the alcohol, though, Hyesung was worse than Eric, which was not surprising at all.

They were opening the next beer bottle when they heard familiar voices from the TV and when they looked there Eric let out a surprised voice and said, “Oh, it’s Discovery of Romance… I did not know they are going to re-release it.”
Hyesung did not say anything and Eric couldn’t not notice his displeased expression as he was staring at the screen, then his eyes went wide and Eric did not dare to believe his alcohol-fogged mind when he saw tears in Hyesung’s eyes.

Eric looked back at the screen, it was one of his kiss scenes with Yumi. Then he looked back at Hyesung, his teary eyes and displeased expression and he did not understand what was going on. Sure, Hyesung was slightly drunk, still, he was not the kind of person who would start crying when they are drunk. It bothered him, so he slid closer to him and asked, “Hyesungie, what’s the matter?”

Hyesung blinked, turned his head away for the purpose of wiping off his tears, then pointed towards the TV with his head, “It’s nothing. I just… the way you kiss her, it’s so real… I can’t believe you can kiss her like this without any kind of emotions… I can’t believe there are no emotions… it’s so real…”

Eric’s heart sank for a moment as he was staring at the singer, whose gaze never once wandered off the TV screen. It just hit him now this must not have been the first time the singer felt like this, he must have been worried about this before, too, when Discovery of Romance was first released, he must have been sad every time Yumi and Eric had a scene together. Eric did not know this, he never once thought about Hyesung’s feelings related to the matter.
And this made him angry and broke his heart at the same time.

He acted impulsively. He grabbed Hyesung’s shoulders and turned him towards him so he would finally look him in the eyes. He wore a shocked expression and his sad feelings were taken over by surprise.

“Hyesung-ah, that’s acting…” Eric said strongly and slightly shook him to emphasize his words.
Then he suddenly pulled him to himself, cupped his face and kissed him more passionately, more emotional and so much longer than he ever kissed Yumi in their recent or old dramas.

When minutes later he broke their kiss and slightly pulled away, with his thumb he brushed Hyesung’s reddened, slightly parted lips and whispered, “…and this is reality.”

 

 


 

 

 

A/N:

Oh, well... Hyesung is kinda OOC xD