Helping hand II.

Short Tidbits

Eric Mun broke his finger and he was so not bothered by it he had no idea how he managed to do so. Of course it hurt him at first but now that he was in bandages for the second week now sometimes he even forgot about it, that's how he was re-bandaged for like three times in this quite short timespan.

He was still quite neutral about the whole issue - not like Hyesung.

Hyesung was nervous during the first re-bandaging, he was worried if something went wrong with Eric hitting his hand into the cupboard, cracking the bandage. The second time he was panicking because pouring hot coffe on that bad hand of Eric's seemed to be quite of a dangerous issue.
The third time he was simply angry and put on sunglasses and a mask so he won't be recognized, he was too embarrassed by Eric's frequency of changing the bandage.
'Not even a child needs to come here so many times.' He grumbled on their way back from the hospital and he added this was the last time he accompanied him there.

In short, Hyesung was worrying too much while Eric was not caring enough and like this, they managed to get into fights daily, true, they almost immediately made up while Hyesung helped Eric in his every day life while grumbling annoyed. However, Eric saw he was not that bothered by it, nay, weirdly Hyesung seemed to be enjoying himself and honestly, Eric had no intention of complaining. Nay, he even played on it and let himself being pampered and spoiled by Hyesung, whom grumbled but never actually bit.
Eric knew he just wanted to keep his pride and maintain appearance and by all means Eric did not have any intention of keeping Hyesung from doing so.

He especially liked dinner and other eating times.
Because he could not use the hand he usually did he had a hard time taking in food without making a huge mess around himself. In the end with a loud troubled sigh Hyesung always sat next to him, leant close and while grumbling 'only until the bandage is taken off' he fed Eric - to his greatest pleasure.

Hyesung prepared some soup for them that night. It was his specialty, still, Eric was kind of reluctant about the whole idea... things didn't always work out the way they should have and plenty of times Eric ended up tossing and turning around all night feeling sick.
In short, Hyesung could cook but not always and so, Eric preferred when he rarely did. That was the safest thing, also take-out food or the cooking of their parents.

That night however Hyesung wanted to cook saying 'I'm going to make a soup to help your bone get better faster' and for Eric's ears this sounded so loving and sweet he did not have the heart to tell him not to do anything.
This is how he was now facing a huge bowl of steaming soup waiting to be eaten - or more like being fed to Eric.

Hyesung took the spoon and looked right at Eric, "So, are you ready?"

Eric nodded and a moment later the spoon with soup on it approached his mouth, he opened it and he felt the warm food on the tip of his tongue.
Not bad, he noted and gulped it.

Hyesung took some soup again, blew on it and Eric found his pouting lips more desirable than ever, still, he tried to hold back while he ate the soup again.
Eric's heart was fluttering seeing Hyesung slightly red cheeks and his eyes shining - he was definitely enjoying himself even if he did not actually admit it. He just loved to take care of people and Eric was glad to be the subject of his care.

He was so charmed by Hyesung's face, his cheeks and his pouting lips he somehow managed to avoid the spoon approaching him again, it hit his face and the soup spilled all over... his bandaged hand.
He could feel as the hot liquid went under the bandage, slowly cooking his skin.

Lucky it's not that hot, he added mentally but that time he did not dare to mutter not even a word.

There was a long silence, Eric could almost hear the crickets in the back.
Hyesung was just staring at his hand holding the spoon while Eric was staring at his face getting ready to escape anytime.
However, instead of an anger outburst, Hyesung just put down the spoon then leant his head onto the table while he let out a tired, helpless groan:

"I'm not taking you back to the hospital!"

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Oh well, here you go continuation for broken-finger-circle.
I'm not sure if I'll add another chapter for this topic, we will see how hard will my muse work lol

I don't think I have anything more to say?
give love to my new series - 10 Million Won Love (lazy to link, sorry)

Stay well
See you next time