How to annoy Shin Hyesung… - RicSyung – Completed

Short Tidbits

 

Hyesung was sick for a week now. It was only a cold, still, he felt like he was dying and so, he did nothing all day but lay around in bed and groan in pain whenever he swallowed or coughed, giving him the feeling as if he was coughing out his own lungs.

He just got through a high fever, his temperature was normal now and he prayed with all his might his fever won’t come back thinking about that painful struggle he had to go through the whole night.

He did not feel well and so, all he needed was some rest, silence and peace. However, he definitely did not get any of these thanks to his alien neighbour, Eric Mun, whom thought it would be fun to play nurse and go on to Hyesung’s nerves.

He appeared in his home about half an hour ago – Hyesung did not even know how did he find out his entrance code and this bothered him, he thought he should change it again – and though he said he was there to take care of Hyesung, he had already managed to almost burn down his kitchen, he made a huge mess out of his living room under the saying ‘I’ll clean up a bit, because you can’t do that right now’, his bathroom was a mess as well and he had no idea why exactly.

The only safe place was his bedroom to which he did not step in yet, Hyesung forbid him to do so and in the end he only listened to the noises coming from outside while sitting on the edge of his bed.

However, he had an ominous feeling, he knew he won’t be safe for any more longer, he knew Eric was going to barge in to his room and make a small battlefield out of it as well. Hyesung felt as his nerves were at the edge of breaking, his head was hurting thanks to Eric…

He was right though.

A few minutes later the door suddenly burst open – hitting the wall resulting a not too nice sound – and Eric was standing there wearing a huge smile on his face, he was definitely proud of himself, he definitely thought he was doing a great job in nursing Hyesung. He did not agree though, his lip was quivering in annoyance, he could not bear for much long before snapping…

Eric stepped into the room and threw himself onto the bed, right next to Hyesung and pushed a slice of apple on a fork to his cheek, and while keep pushing he cheerfully said, “Here, Hyesung-ah, eat some apple, it’s good for your health. You’ll get better after having some…”

Hyesung pushed his hand away and glared at him, “Yah, stop this…”

“It’s good, just try it once.” He pushed the apple to his cheek even stronger and this made Hyesung even more annoyed.

“No thanks.” He declined Eric’s offer and turned his head away. “Leave me alone.”

However, Eric did not listen and pushed the apple against his cheek again, making Hyesung to repeat his actions, still, Eric acted as if he did not hear anything and that was the moment when it finally happened – Hyesung snapped.

He ripped the fork with the apple out of Eric’s hand and threw it away, then grabbed Eric and dragged him out of his bedroom through the living room to the entrance and without a word he just opened the door and kicked Eric out.

Then he made sure to lock his door well, turned around and as someone whom did a great job he dusted himself while letting out all the curses he was keeping inside for too long.

“Ah, this frickin’ bastard, I’m going crazy!” He said incredulously, trying to catch his breath, then put his palm onto his forehead and growled frustrated. “Great, my fever is back thanks to him, that ********** bastard! Once I’ll get better I’ll kill him!”

However, the massacre was delayed quite a bit, because in the end Eric’s nursing allowed the sickness to stay with Hyesung for another week…

 

 


 

 

 

A/N:

Based on this drawing of mine.

Chapter 19 YAY
Now I just have to figure out what to write for Chapter 20 and I can finally work on everything else with a calm heart xD

Take care