Kangta

Short Tidbits

Hyesung had arrived home after a long, tiring day. Once they wrapped up work with the members Hyesung still had some things to do, after that he met up with a friend of his.
More specifically with Kangta…
It was around 10 pm he had arrived home and honestly, he hoped Eric was already sleeping deeply and won’t wake up to him, because he did not really want to explain to him where he had been till then.
He took off his shoes and tried his best to sneak in on tiptoes, however he was fairly unlucky.
Eric was still up and he did not seem sleepy at all. He was sitting in the living room with a laptop on his lap - he was still working on something and Hyesung wanted to smack him for it -, while the TV was and the leader seemed to be absorbed in both activities.

But this doesn’t mean he did not hear Hyesung’s arrival and when he heard him entering the living room he turned to him and with a wide smile he greeted Hyesung, “Ah, are you home? Where have you been so far? I was already thinking about calling you…”

Hyesung bit his lip and looked away, he was not sure if he should confess everything or… “I ran some errands…” He mumbled and decided to back out and go to the kitchen for a glass of water.

But even though Hyesung wanted it, the conversation did not end. “Did you finish them well?”

"Yeah." Hyesung replied back slightly lifting his voice so Eric could hear him.
(They did this a lot, shouting to each other from one point to the other side of their home, they conversed this way many times.)

"And it lasted until now?"

"No. I met up with some friends… you know, talking, drinking… relaxing…"

For a few moments Eric was silent and Hyesung was relieved and wanted to proceed with his late night activities like getting into the bathtub after preparing the water, but then the leader talked (shouted) again, “Whom?”

"What?"

"Whom did you meet with?"

Hyesung let out a sigh, “Well…with this guy, and this other one and Kangta, and then another one…”

"Kangta?" Eric’s voice sounded unpleasant and Hyesung sighed annoyed how his tactic did not work, instead he gave up as he walked to the entrance of the living room and leant to the doorway.

"Yeah."

"I see." His voice sounded displeased.

Hyesung was trying to read from Eric’s face and as he thought he was jealous. This is why he did not actually want to mention it either.
He had no idea why, but Eric was utterly jealous of Kangta and whenever they had any kind of interaction the leader would either throw a fit or just simply sulk in himself theatrically.

Hyesung did not understand him at all. Kangta was his sunbae and friend, nothing more and they did not actually do anything that would make Eric think otherwise. They were just simply close.
He told him this so many times ‘you are the only man in my life, you idiot’, but Eric continued to be jealous of Kangta, so in the end Hyesung just avoided to talk about him in front of Eric. But of course it did not always work out the way Hyesung wanted it to, like now, and he had no choice but to face Eric’s childish jealousy and find a way to placate him.

In the end he sighed, he had no choice but to use ‘that' method.
He pushed himself away from the doorway and went to the direction of the bathroom - his bath was already ready waiting for him to soak his tired body in it -, while he took off his shirt, revealing his upper body.
He had a hard time not to smirk, because from the corner of his eyes he saw this had its effect and aroused Eric’s interest, whom was still pouting, but was already thinking about different things other than Kangta.

Hyesung entered the bathroom, took off his clothes and gotten into the bathtub, then to complete his tactic he took a deep breath and shouted out for Eric:
"Eric-ah, come and wash my back!"

A few moments later he heard Eric’s hurried thumping steps and he knew this one line completely wiped out Kangta from the leader’s head…