Plot twist...?

Short Tidbits

 

After a long day filled with work and work and even more work accompanied by annoyance and frustration, Shin Hyesung thought after a long, relaxing shower he is going to jump into his bed and sleep for maybe a whole week. He had already imagined as the warm drops falling onto his skin, rolling down on his whole body, having the water wrap him up like a blanket.
He shuddered only just by the thought of this pleasure, but before he would have went to the bathroom, wearing a robe, he prepared the bed so he won't need to deal with that once he is out of the shower, he could just immediately lie down, close his eyes and basically knock himself out until he regains his energy that was completely drained during the day.

However, he did not deal with a rather big nuisance:
Eric Mun.

Turns out, the leader had similar ideas as well and unlike Hyesung, whom made some preparations so everything would be perfect, Eric did not really care about such small, insignifant details. He cared about the process itself and the result. He just undressed and like that, he just walked to the bathroom and entered it, soon, the sound of water flowing could be heard, making Hyesung stop all his movements for a moment, only to have his blood pressure jump up to the heavens.

He knew what was happening, he knew his good time was in danger or more like it was delayed, which he definitely did not like. His relaxing could not be delayed, he wanted it now, he had to get it now and no, not even Eric Mun could take away this pleasure of his, never.
You might as well say Shin Hyesung was quite determined and nothing could be stopped him from entering the bathroom, stand under the shower and have the warm water pamper him, not even another body, not even Eric's perfect body, especially that.

So he just walked up to the bathroom and being a really courteous person (in his own house let's add, even if Eric lived there as well) he knocked three times on the door, only to receive a 'What?' scream from inside.

"Get out. Now." He said not too courteous anymore.

"No? Why should I?"

Hyesung had to take a deep breath not to rip off the door and drag the leader out of there, "Because the person in there should be ME and not YOU."

"First call, Hyesungie, first call."

Hyesung took an even deeper breath while biting his lip to hold himself back cursing at Eric, "I would have been the first if you weren't so rude to just get into the picture and take over my bathroom without a word!"

"It's OUR bathroom, Jung Pilgyo, OUR."

"Tonight it's mine, so get out of there immediately till' I say it nice."

"No. Wait for your line."

Hyesung was boiling with anger, he just couldn't accept having his perfect plans being ruined this way, by that certain nuisance, Eric Mun. While previously he was determined, now his pride was on stake as well and so, he came to a decision, "Come out or I'll go in and join you."

He heard the leader's laughter, more specifically how he was dying from laughter and this annoyed him and fired up him even more, especially the answer, "Yeah, yeah right."

Hyesung's lip was quivering, "You think I don't dare?"

"I think that you never showered with me recent times or in the past and these are incontestable facts."

Eric hit the nail on the head, he could not have said anything more true than that, however, Eric did not know how much Hyesung needed that shower and how tired he was and how he wanted to murder him, also, the thought of them showering together... kind of made him have other feelings as well, mainly focusing on his most sensitive body part.

"I'll warn you one last time: get out."

Eric did not reply anymore no matter how long he waited or how he put his ear to the door thinking maybe he did not hear it well from the flowing water (because they have been communicating screaming until then), but the answer never came and Hyesung kind of felt obliged to make his threats become real.

With a simple move he opened the door and entered the bathroom, making Eric turn around shocked and get even more shocked as Hyesung just dropped his robe onto the floor and stood under the shower, nuzzling up to him, causing Eric a massive blushing session.

"I've warned you. Now you reap what you sow..." Hyesung mumbled dangerously close to Eric's lips, while his hand slid to his chest, feeling Eric's rapid heartbeat.

 

Soon the bathroom turned steamier than it originally was...

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

A/N:

Based on this prompt (told you I'll work from prompts for the time being xD)
Let's talk about how not-so-shy-and-hella-determined-Hyesung is quite of an amazing Hyesung as well. Eric's life is full of surprises and excitement by his side~
I don't know, I hope it doesn't sound egoistic (even if it does, it's good as well), but I quite like this one? I don't know, I kinda like the style and everything. Rarely happens, let me shower in my sudden-came self-love. It's probably thanks to that I'm in a good mood lol.
But. Why do these get more and more , I mean, I want these to be fluffy or 'domestic' and such, no ero. *sighs* maybe it's time for a good one-shot. *sighs*

Anyway.
Goodnight/morning/day/afternoon/evening