Dongwan's Gift

Short Tidbits

 

Hyesung was staring at a huge package he just received a few minutes ago. He had no idea what it might be and somehow, seeing the sender’s name, Kim Dongwan, he had this gut feeling it’s better not to open it and just send it back to Dongwan if he did not want to get into trouble.

However, there was a problem: no matter how much he knew he is going to regret it, still, he was extremely curious about what it might be and at the same time receiving such a package from Dongwan kind of made him feel nice.

In the end he decided not to listen to his feelings related to the matter – which he did wrong, later he learns – and opened the package only to find a huge pillow before himself.

“What?” He lifted his eyebrows confused and suddenly the package and Dongwan’s intentions did not seem so flattering anymore.

No matter how he looked at it, it was just a huge white pillow and he grimaced in annoyance on his own excitement. Never except anything from him, he thought to himself, and again he just noted his friend was a real weirdo. Just why would he send a pillow to him…?

“Ah” Hyesung let out a both surprised and displeased groan as he lifted the pillow and saw there was something or more like someone on the back of it – it was Eric’s picture.

Hyesung could only stare at the almost real life sized picture - a quite of a handsome picture by the way – and he finally realized what this gift was and why Dongwan would send it to him and so, a moment later he was already calling Dongwan annoyed and when he received his call, he only yelled at him, “Bastard!”

Dongwan only laughed and said, “Oh, so you got my package, great!”

“Just what’s this, huh? Why would you send this to me, huh?”

Dongwan faked confusion, “Why, I’ve thought you know what’s that, it’s a body pillow…”

Hyesung let out a frustrated groan, he did not really wait for an answer for that question and thus he was made even more annoyed, “You…”

“We are all busy, I’m sure you must be missing Eric” Dongwan explained. “so I’ve thought a body pillow with his picture might ease your pain while you are away from him.”

“Yah, you…” Hyesung sighed annoyed. “Just when did I… Did I ask you for this, huh? I definitely don’t miss that slippery bastard, so what… you…”

“It’s okay Hyesung-ah, don’t be embarrassed, I perfectly understand you! Use it well!”

Dongwan did not wait for Hyesung’s answer, he immediately hung up and no matter how much Hyesung tried to call him afterwards, he did not answer.

Hyesung just sighed, muttered a juicy curse under his nose, then his attention fell back onto the pillow.

He reached out to it and pushed it with one finger, then slightly tilted his head sideways and touched it again.

“It’s quite soft though…” He mumbled and his cheeks turned pink as he the pillow…

 

It was already quite late when Eric stepped through Hyesung’s entrance door and taking off his shoes he went directly to the bedroom.

The whole house was dark and quiet and he thought Hyesung must have fallen asleep, which quite annoyed him, after all they agreed on Eric going over that night. True, it was late, still, Eric was expecting Hyesung to wait for him…

It obviously did not happen, after all he did not see him anywhere and as mentioned before, the lights were turned off.

However, as he approached the bedroom, he saw a thin ray of light escaping from inside through the gap left by the slightly open door.

So he was up – he thought and he could not really guess what he might be doing with the whole house in darkness and him being in his bedroom this way even though they agreed to spend the night together…

He opened the door and stepped in only to face a scene that he never in his whole life would have guessed he ever will.

Shin Hyesung was lying on the bed, on his side, curled up like a baby. Which would not have been a problem, however, he was holding onto a body pillow – a pillow Eric never saw before -, on which he himself was on, almost real life size. Hyesung’s arms were wrapped around the pillow, just like his legs and he was squeezing it with all his might, while smiling sweetly with closed eyes.

However, his eyes immediately opened as soon as he heard someone entering the room and when he saw it was Eric he immediately sat up, kicked away the pillow and held up his hand in a stop signal, saying, “It’s… it’s definitely not what you think!”

However, it was too late. As soon as Eric saw the pillow wearing his face and body being squeezed comfortably between Hyesung’s beautiful thighs, something snapped in him and he could not think clearly anymore.

He started to take off his hoodie while walking up to the bed, causing Hyesung to back away, because he was sure he won’t get out of this situation nice and fine and he truly regretted ever opening Dongwan’s present, he regretted not sending it back immediately.

“So you want me between your legs?” He mumbled wearing an aroused expression, while he almost ripped off his T-shirt. “Who am I to deprive you from this desire of yours?”

He literally jumped on Hyesung, whom could only yell, while trying to stop him with explaining the situation and how ‘it was just too soft and that’s why Eric found him in that position’.

However, it really was too late for any kind of explanation.

That night Eric did not let Hyesung sleep at all…

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

A/N:

I remember writing and almost similar one-shot before, but that time Hyesung received his gift from Junjin (if I remember correctly OTL). Which also did not turn out well in the end.

He should be careful of what he accepts from the members. xD

mainly based on this prompt.