"Fanservice"

Short Tidbits

 

“Eric…”

“Hm?”

“Can you not do that again…”

They were after their Shanghai concert, already had a shower and changed clothes, they were just casually resting in their rooms with food and drinks all around them. They were waiting for the others whom still did not leave their rooms even though they were the ones saying ‘let’s celebrate our successful concert’.

However, it seemed like they weren’t in a hurry unlike Hyesung or Eric.

Hyesung did not need to leave his room to begin with, after all for some reason they agreed to gather in his room. Eric appeared not long after Hyesung got ready, he was the first and they have been sitting there for about 15 minutes now, still, no one had appeared.

Anyway, Hyesung thought they won’t arrive for at least another 10 minutes, so he just decided to bring something up that had been bothering him ever since the concert and seeing Eric’s clueless expression made him angry.

How is it possible he had no idea what he was talking about… Is he the kind of person whom just does those things so casually, without any thought?

“What do you mean Hyesungie?” Eric laughed cheerfully and stuffed some snack into his mouth.

“You know what I mean.” He said with a stinging expression, then seeing Eric shaking his head wearing a childish smile made him let out a loud sigh. “You know, during the concert… during ‘Yo’…” Eric still acted useless making Hyesung lose his patience and just blurted it out finally. “Why did you wear a Hyesung headband and why did you give me that flower, please don’t do that again.”

“Aaaah, that…” Eric finally remembered, however, Hyesung was sure he was just acting. He knew perfectly what Hyesung was talking about, he could tell from that weird glint in his eyes. “What’s the problem with that? I just found that headband so I wore it, because I felt like that… which happened to have your name on it… And I gave you that flower, because you looked like you wanted it. Also, I got tired of it and you were the closest person I could give it to…”

“The problem is, you know,” Hyesung leant towards him so he could explain his words better. “OUR FANS ARE GOING CRAZY OVER IT! They are all about ‘RicSyung is real’ at the moment… They think your actions are implying certain things…”

“So what…” Eric shrugged and started to type on his phone something as if he was not really interested in their conversation.

“So what… So what?! Are you serious…” Hyesung stood up and walked a few circles, he seemed to be mad. “Well, because obviously, they are already delusional, you shouldn’t give them any more reason…”

“It’s not like they are far from the truth…”

Hyesung stopped and stared at Eric with widened eyes. He finally realized Eric did not just ‘feel like doing that’, he had a purpose with it and this made him angry – and actually if he wanted to be honest, it made him kind of happy as well, his chest felt like it’s going to burst from those awfully fluffy feelings he had that moment… but Eric did not need to know that.

However, he did not really agree with Eric doing such things, making the fans having thoughts like that, because yes, he was sure Eric’s purpose was giving signs to the fans about their relationship. They couldn’t say it out loud so he just decided to give them clues and make them realize something that was already quite ‘legendary’ among the fans…

Shaking his head he just walked up to him, put his hands on his waist (looking like a mother scolding her child) and on a strict tone he said, “Stop using such underhanded methods to let them know something they shouldn’t know…”

Eric only chuckled, reached out to Hyesung and pulled him closer to himself, wrapping his hands around his waist, “Hyesung-ah, our fans are clever, trust me, they don’t need any kind of underhanded method to see what’s obvious… or at least for them definitely…”

Hyesung gently grabbed Eric’s hair and slightly pulled it, making him look up at him, “That doesn’t mean you have to provoke them. Stop flirting on stage. Stop flirting in public to begin with… Don’t do anything.”

Hyesung let go of him and went back to his previous place and sat down again, however he still saw Eric gaping his words mockingly, he seemed to be quite annoyed. He just growled, ‘I do whatever I want on and off stage…’, then more loud he noted, “It’s not like you hated it… you looked quite happy… Stop playing around like this…”

Hyesung’s face turned red so he just turned his head away and slightly pouting he mumbled, “That’s a different story…”

Both of them fell silent. Eric was playing on his phone, while Hyesung was staring outside the window, his cheeks were still red for being seen through so easily…

He realized one thing though: Eric will never stop showing signs to the fans whether their relationship is real or just a delusion, he won’t ever stop teasing their fans and Hyesung at the same tim…

And even though Hyesung should have been displeased over it, still, he could not fight that feeling in his chest that made him smiling to himself happily…

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

A/N:

*awkward slides in* *waves embarrassed*
Well how is it going guys *waves embarrassed again*
Okay, so I'm awfully embarrassed here over my previous PSA about how I put this whole thing on a hiatus and then here I am after a week. I'm ashamed lol. I've managed to make a fool out of myself here, too, MANSAE xD
I've brought you new stuff though. And I'm going to finish another one until tonight.
However, let me explain myself and my actions on which I'm deeply reflecting on.

Q: Why did you put your story on hiatus?
A: Because I was depressed.
Probably this is the shortest explanation.
Here is a thing about me. From time to time (more and more often mind you) I fall into this depressed, lethargic state. Which is actually nothing important, it's something I've gotten used to, it's not like I've been having this for 1-2 years now.
However, if I'm deep enough I get this urge to: delete my SNS, break all my friendships, delete all my stories etc. Also, I honestly can't get anything done, even the easiest things. not just writing. Anyway, lucky I'm not a professional writer or else I would starve every time this lethargic season comes in, because yeah I really am like those people in movies/dramas lying around and suffer and can't write a thing. Quite typical. xD
As you can see, I become quite self-destructive, however, I can fight it most of the times. However, things aren't going well etc etc I'm not going to bore you guys with my personal drama, so this time this urge kinda won over me and I put this one on hiatus - not because I don't get many comments or anything as I've mentioned it in my PSA, so please don't feel bad or anything guys, simplyI just don't feel that this is a 'strong' one. 
Anyway, since then I became better and regretted this action of mine quite a lot and this is why I'm here again and it feels weird xD my pride is being shattered into tiny pieces xD

Anyway.
So I bring this back and now my goal is Chapter 50. Which means, I'll definitely take this to Chapter 50 and will decide of its fate again once I arrive there. Until then I'll just figure out what I want to do with this and such questions. 

Also, I'm not going to delete the PSA because some of you wrote such sweet things and I honestly don't want to loose your words ;; <3 (because I don't know if I delete that, will comments get deleted too?) I'm gonna read them when I feel down.

So, I'm awfully sorry and I hope you guys will understand me and will forgive my foolish actions. I'll do my best to control myself.

Stay well.