How Romantic

Short Tidbits

/Continuation of A sight for you/

Hyesung was not in bed anymore when Eric woke up the next morning and hethought it was such a pity. He enjoyed watching Hyesung's sleeping face and bother him until he woke up annoyed and threw a pillow at his face. It was just their usual morning routine and now that Hyesung woke up sooner, Eric felt empty without doing what he usually did every morning.

He got out of the bed and put on some comfortable clothes before heading out of the bedroom. Once he was finished he decided to look for Hyesung, maybe even giving him a piece of his mind and tell him not to fall asleep like that ever again, not only because it's unhealthy for him but for Eric and his back as well considering Hyesung was not quite light.

He was searching for the singer in the living room first, but once he heard noises from the kitchen he knew he was there so he turned around and headed that way. However he stopped in the entrance to enjoy the sight in front of him. Hyesung was standing showing his back to him, he was washing the dishes they left there the previous day and Eric was honestly surprised, after all Shin Hyesung really hated to do the dishes.
But this is not what caught Eric's attention. What basically had his eyes glued was Hyesung's figure being emphasized by the white slightly transparent T-shirt and the black pants sticking to his body not leaving any place between his skin and the fabric and like this, giving a perfect shot about his to Eric's eyes.

Eric leant against the doorway and slightly tilting his head he was staring at Hyesung's , following it with his eyes if he moved and he smiled to himself, his hand was literally twitching in need to touch him.
He pushed himself away from the doorway, walked up to Hyesung and while slipping his hand to his waist he gave a good morning kiss on his cheek.

"Jeez, you scared me." Hyesung mumbled annoyed, not tearing his gaze away from the dishes. "Did you just get up?"

"Yeah." Eric leant to him and kissed him again, causing Hyesung to sigh shaking his head but he did not say anything. "When did you get up?"

"A while ago. My back was hurting so I got out of bed to take painkillers but did not feel like going back to sleep."

Eric slid his hand down on Hyesung's spine, then he repeated this making his moves stronger, pressuring, "Is it better now?"

Hyesung straightened up and slightly leant against Eric's hand enjoying the massage, "Yeah, the painkillers worked."

Eric stopped the massage and instead wrapped his arms around Hyesung, snuggled up to his back and kissed his nape once, twice then moved to his jawline and kissed him there once again, then mumbled, "You should not fall asleep at your table, it's not good for your back. I had to take you to bed yesterday."

"Sorry."

"It's okay!" Eric stepped away from him and encouraging he patted his , then just left his hand there. "Though, I would love it more if you just fell asleep in our bed next time. I can't sleep without you."

"Stop being such a baby." He rolled his eyes then slightly jumped as Eric grabbed his as punishment. "Yah, let go of me."

Eric only shook his head grinning, gently caressing Hyesung's buttocks, he really loved this part of his. He leant towards Hyesung and kissed his cheek again, still not taking away his hand and Hyesung seemed to gave in or just realized no matter what he said to Eric, he was too much of a touchy-feely person to let him go, so he just did not say anything and let Eric do whatever he wanted with him while he just focused on finishing washing the dishes as soon as possible.

"By the way, "Eric murmured into his ear as he continued stealing kisses from everywhere he reached with his lips, "What did you dream? I know it was about me, you talked in your sleep. What was it?"

Eric had huge expectations, mainly ' expectations', he waited for some sweet talk or embarrassed Hyesung which would give a proper push to his drive and would make him just grab Hyesung and drag him into the bedroom and live out his dirty fantasies on him. If he heard something romantic the outcome would probably be the same - morning exercise in the bed.
However he should have known by now he never actually got what he wanted when he had to deal with Shin Hyesung and it was the same now as well.
Hyesung only turned to him and dead in the eyes he answered on an ominous tone, "I've strangled you and buried you under the cold and hard ground."

Shiver ran through Eric's spine and he immediately let go of Hyesung, somehow his 'morning hunger' immediately disappeared, he did not feel like taking any more kisses or anything else from Hyesung.

Way to ruin the mood, he only thought as he left the kitchen and went to the bathroom to wash up and cool himself (and a certain part of his) with icy cold water...

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

A/N:

YAY we actually reached 4000 views here. Nice, very nice, Short Tidbits overstepped Hello and Goodybe as well which used to be my most viewed work.
Applause~
Reminds me, H&G. Good news for those reading it, I'm working on the new chapter, however bad news which actually affects everything I'm doing now:
I'm re-reading the whole thing (the whole thing so far in more than 200 pages in word doc, which is A LOT) not only because I have to remember the storyline so I can work on the new chapter, but because I'm editing, rewriting, fixing typos for all the chapters I've written so far. At the moment I fixed it until chapter 6. I'm actually really pissed at myself, because I had a lot to fix, really, the whole thing was/is a huge pile of garbage and I'm working hard to make it less of a garbage. However, good thing, at least I know I'm on a different level compared to two years ago when I've started to write this series.
Anyway, because I'm editing H&G and writing the new chapter, I'm also working on other projects as well (both one-shots and multichaptered fics), I'm going to be awfully slow from now on, which means I'm not going to update (either this or anything else) so frequently or too much. I'm just saying, it's not because I'm not doing anything but because I'm working on tons of things. you might as well say I kinda stepped on the wrong path and buried myself under a lot of work OTL
I really should not do this tbh, but I cannot work only on one thing lol, I'm the multitasking kind of person.

Well, I'm sure it's nothing important or interesting, I just felt like telling, so keep on going people.

Stay well.