Apple hair

Short Tidbits

 

Hyesung felt awkward. So awkward he could only feel this way in the presence of one certain person and even though it's been so many years he doubted this will ever change.

However, this time it was quite different and so, besides awkward he was annoyed. He felt those two brown eyes stuck to him but when he turned around to see what he wanted he immediately turned away and glued his gaze onto the floor.

Eric was acting weird.

It's been like this ever since they wrapped up their concert, sat into the car and arrived to their apartment and got into the elevator. He felt Eric's burning gaze on himself but whenever he turned around to face him he looked somewhere else. Hyesung was confused and like this staying in the same elevator as Eric was almost suffocating.

Hyesung had no idea where to look or what to do, he kept playing with his fingers while biting his lips he was just staring at the floor numbers and saw how far they were from where they could get off. It was tiring and he knew he don't have the patience for this that moment.
In the end he had enough. He let out a loud sigh, pushed a button which made the elevator stop and turning to Eric he asked on an annoyed tone:

"What?"

Eric furrowed his eyebrows confused, "What what?"

"Yah" Hyesung lifted his clenched fist angry. "Stop playing around. What are you staring at? What? Do you have a problem? Spit it out!"

Eric shook his head acting innocent, "Pilgyo-yah,I have no idea what you are talking about, really."

Hyesung stepped closer and gently hit his head, "You've been staring me ever since we left the concert venue, so just spit it out now till I'm asking you nicely."

Eric rubbed his neck then let out a giving-up groan, "Sure, I really was staring at you, are you happy now?"

"Why?" Eric looked at him questioning so Hyesung just rolled his eyes and asked, "Why were you staring at me?" Eric only looked away so Hyesung hit his shoulder, "Aren't you talking?"

"It's because" Eric looked up right into Hyesung's eyes. "you were cute. Your hair... apple hair... that way. You were cute."

"Eh?"

Eric did not say anything but leant towards Hyesung and kissed his sightly parted lips then he just passed by him, launched the elevator and when the next moment the door opened he got off, only leaving Hyesung staring before himself, wearing a bright red expression.

"It's not even your floor, you stupid." He mumbled in the end smiling to himself as he tried to cover his face with his palms.

Hearing Eric's words made him happy for some very weird reason...
If for only this it was worth wearing that hairstyle, he thought then turned around till smiling and got off of the elevator.

For a moment he thought he might wait for Eric till he arrived to the right floor...

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

A/N:

Two updates a day... oh oh... I'm totally spoiling you guys, so how about you guys spoil me with comments? haha
If any of you saw fanpics from today's concert you know what I'm talking about when it's 'Apple hair Hyesung.'
This short was inspired by that, :3
Now I'm getting back to the real work (other fics lol). Yeah more like re-watching school 2013 xD

​Stay well