Fangirls...

Short Tidbits

It’s been about half an hour since Eric and Hyesung had arrived to the shop to buy a few things and even though they really meant a ‘few things’ in the end they arrived to the counter with a whole load of food they had no idea when they will eat (they even had a fighting session if they should just put back for example the one out of the bottles of sesame oil or the smaller hill of chocolate and other snacks), but in the end decided to just buy everything.

They were standing in line waiting for their turn to come not really paying attention to anything. Hyesung was just turning over the pages of a magazine he had just found and scolded Eric who was just bothering him out of boredom.
However after he felt Hyesung’s elbow between his ribs and received quite a juicy curse, he stopped teasing the singer with a bitter taste in his mouth, instead just looked around to see how he could pass time while waiting in the line.

That’s when he realized they had been watched, more like observed the whole time. At the neighbouring counter there was this shop assistant - a young girl, probably in her 20s. She was doing her job, but from time to time she looked around, right at Eric (and probably Hyesung, but Eric did not care about that matter, because he was slightly offended by Hyesung not letting bothering him), grinned weirdly, then turned back and this action was repeated countless times already.

She must be a fan and she recognized us… maybe, he thought and smiled back at the girl, whose eyes suddenly went wide, blushed and turned away, still, a few minutes later she turned back and from then on they did nothing, but smile and grin and turn away as if they had been in a war with each other - who can do this for the longest time…

They had been doing this for quite a few minutes and this was when Hyesung lifted his head from the magazine, because he wanted to show something to Eric only to see him grinning like an idiot and as he followed his gaze he realized whom his it was directed at.

He took a deep breath slightly annoyed and hit his stomach with his elbow, “Stop whatever you are doing to that girl. Let her work in peace.”

"Hyesung-ah, I’m not doing anything… she is the one who started it anyway." Eric whined, then suddenly grinned and with his shoulder he slightly pushed Hyesung’s. "Are you jealous…?"

Hyesung rolled his eyes as he stepped towards the counter - it was their turn finally - mumbling, “Shut up and come.”

 

They already finished at the counter, took their bags and prepared to leave when they heard a thin voice from behind them saying ‘oppa, oppa’ more and more loudly, so they turned around and saw the girl running after them - with whom Eric had a smile-exchanging battle previously.

"I’m really sorry for bothering you, but… would it be possible to take a picture?" She asked shyly.

"Of course!" Eric replied, but this only made the girl’s smile taken over by an embarrassed expression.

"Actually" She said biting her lip. "I would like to take a photo with Hyesung oppa…"

"Oh" Eric could only react this way, he felt like he was hit on the head by a huge hammer. He felt something was not right, he thought they had something with this girl, especially because of that previous scene… but she wanted Hyesung all along… He felt like he was conned.

"Okay" Hyesung replied and he did not even try not to laugh at Eric’s dumbfounded expression and he laughed even harder, when the girl handed over her phone to Eric, asking him if he could take a picture of them.

Yeah, sure, of course I can… I’ll make it as blurry as possible, he thought annoyed, but in the end he took a normal photo and gave it back to the girl who seemed to be the happiest person in that moment.
Why are you so happy, he thought, it’s just Hyesung…

They thought this was all and they can leave finally, but still it seemed like the girl had something to say, because she stood there eyeing them with a half-embarrassed, half-determined expression, her cheeks were red… In the end she lifted her arms and with that characteristic movement she finally said, “Fighting!” before she turned around and ran away. 

Both of them watched her slowly disappearing kind of dumbfounded, then Hyesung looked over his shoulder at Eric and seeing his displeased expression he could only laugh and say, “Are you jealous?”

"No…" He grumbled. "I feel wronged. Why did she smile at me like that if she wanted a picture with you…" He sighed and shaking his head he added, " What was that even with the ‘fighting’…"

"No idea.." Hyesung shrugged his shoulders. "I have a weird feeling though…"

Both their minds were completely blank about this matter, but they did not actually give too much importance to it…

 

That night a picture appeared on a fanpage and later on everywhere on the internet about the two of them with the caption:
"RicSyung appeared in our shop today! They look amazing together! RicSyung, fighting!"