Confessions II.

Short Tidbits

 

Eric was still staring at the door where Hyesung stormed out around ten minutes ago and he knew he messed up quite big time. Even though he was the charismatic leader whom was blindly followed by the members and whom lead them on a true, hard, but fruitful road, this exact same leader always managed to somehow mess up when it comes to Shin Hyesung.
He did not understand how it worked, still, it soon turned into a truth of universe and never failed to disappoint himself - when he had the chance to go wrong, he did.

It happened this time as well and he regretted letting way to his anxiety and letting words running from his mouth. He should have just snuggled up to Hyesung, put his arms around his slender and waist and hugging him tightly he should have just fallen asleep waiting for those thoughts to pass away.
Like that he could have avoided making Hyesung angry, making him wear that heart-breaking expression and on top of that, he could have avoided getting beaten up by a pillow. It might have been just a pillow but Hyesung was strong and Eric's body was aching everywhere he was touched.

He was just staring at the door and he had no idea what to do. Hyesung was out there, probably the living room and he was probably cursing him mentally or he is sharpening Eric's knife collection... Either way it did not matter because Hyesung looked hurt and that made Eric feel more miserable than the original problem that caused this present issue.
In the end he let out a loud sigh, got out of bed groaning and left the room for the living room. There he found Hyesung lying on the sofa showing his back to him, just as he thought.

He walked up to him, lifted his long, and nicely shaped legs (which he loved), sat down and put them down onto his lap and he rested his hands on them. For a while he was just sitting like that silently in the dark while his fingers started to move, making small circles on his soft skin.

"Sorry." He mumbled after a while but the reaction surprised him greatly.

Hyesung suddenly sat up kicking his legs then as soon as he reached Eric's head he started to hit him as much as he could. He pulled back his legs only to threw himself at him, still hitting him anywhere he could touch him. After a short while though he stopped, leant his head onto Eric's shoulder, however his hand still kept hitting his chest softly as if his arm lost its strength.

"I hate you." He mumbled into his shoulder. "I hate you so much."

"I'm sorry." Eric said and took the hand that was hitting his chest and clasped his fingers with Hyesung's.

"I do hate you. Very much." He squeezed Eric's hand holding his. "I hate you because I love you too much and having such strong feeling is just ridiculous, especially when you ask such things. I feel ridiculious."

Eric's heart skipped a beat and started to pound as he reached to Hyesung's face with his other hand and by his chin he lifted his head- By the moonlight escaping in through the windows he saw his flushed cheeks and his eyes filled with the gleams of anger and embarrassment.

"You don't even realize what you are doing to me..." Hyesung grumbled offended. "How can you ask me such things?"

"I just wanted to hear you telling me your feelings, Pilgyo, sometimes you need to hear them to be sure about the actions they cause..."

Hyesung furrowed his eyebrows angry and he just simply bit Eric's shoulder causing him to cry out in pain and yell shocked, "What the hell was that for?!"

"You idiot! You damned idiot!" Hyesung ripped his hand out of Eric's clasp and hit Eric's head to give strength to his words, "To be sure about the actions??" He scoffed, "Do you think I would do that with you if I did not like you, you bastard? Do you think I would let you live on my neck if I did not..." He stopped for a moment and shifted his gaze, his cheeks were burning up, "love you?"

"Then tell me." Eric turned to him and reached out for his hands to hold them, "Tell me what you feel so I can be sure. Tell me more not just once in a while. I want to hear it often."

"Do words" He grumbled, "hold any meaning that can be said so easily..."

"But is there any meaning at all if it's so hard to say to begin with?"

Hyesung stared at Eric for a short while then he shifted his gaze letting out a pained sigh. Of course Eric knew there definitely was a meaning but... he just wanted to be reassured. He just wanted to hear words that would calm his wavering heart and would wash away his anxiety. He wanted to get rid of his doubts. Was it really that much to ask?

"I love you." Hyesung mumbled almost inaudible then let out another sigh, pulled his hand out of Eric's grasp only to hold it himself, "I really do love you, Junghyuk-ah... Sometimes I think a bit too much maybe..." He looked up to Eric, his eyes were serious and forceful as if he wanted to hit his words into Eric's head. "So don't make me say these embarrassing words ever again."

Eric chuckled, let go of Hyesung's hands and instead he pulled him in for a tight hug, "No way, I'll need to make you get used to saying them more often..."

Hyesung grumbled under his nose as an answer then after a moment he asked, his voice sounded concerned, "Are you still upset?"

"No." He really wasn't. Somehow hearing Hyesung suddenly calmed his heart and mind. Suddenly this whole thing did not sound so serious anymore and he felt embarrassed over his actions and words.

"Good." He mumbled as he put his arms around Eric and moved into a more comfortable position. "I hate it when you are like this..."

Eric only smiled as he kissed Hyesung's hair then closed his eyes finally feeling the sleepiness getting to his eyelids.
In the end the first rays of the waking sun reached them on the sofa, silently sleeping among each others' arms...

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

Two updates in a day... that won't do.
Well, somehow I had to finish, watching Hobbit has this kind beneficent effect on me.
Finally reached ch.45, I have 5 more stories to go till 50. That will be a milestone in my life. xD

Take are, see you next time.