Helping hand

Short Tidbits

Eric Mun managed to break his little finger. He did not even remember anymore how it happened, he was just sitting in the hospital waiting for it to be bandaged, pay the hospital fee and leave finally.
He wasn't that concerned to be honest. It did not even hurt so much anymore, he thought he might as well go on without having anything done to it until it heals by itself. A certain somebody was however making a huge fuss over it, the same person who was sitting next to him now, shaking his leg while from time to time mumbling under his nose, 'you should be more careful', 'we should have come earlier', 'what's with this crowd'.

Hyesung was generally annoyed ever since he noticed Eric's swollen finger and he told him he must have hit it or something. First he gently lifted his hand to have a look at it, he was staring at his finger for a few minutes wearing an expression of an expert's or doctor's, then he touched it making sure he did not hurt Eric not even a bit while he asked if it's painful or not.
It was painful but somehow Hyesung's gentleness and that sweet tone he spoke made it hurt less.
The next moment however Hyesung let him go and as hard as he could he hit him on the head.

"You idiot!" He grumbled annoyed as he took his jacket and car keys. "Why didn't you say sooner? We need to go to the hospital, what if it's broken?!"

In the end it really was broken... resulting Hyesung to be more nervous as he originally was.

After he got bandaged and left the examining room Hyesung walked up to him, again, touched his hand as gently as possible then he sighed and said 'let's go home, you stupid'.
He did not talk much on their way home, still, from time to time he looked at Eric's hand from the corner of his eyes or asked if he was in pain. Hyesung was genuinely concerned and this warmed up Eric's heart.

 

After they arrived home they faced the very first problem:
Considering Eric's bandages couldn't get wet it goes without saying Hyesung had to help him with bathing. What surprised Eric was Hyesung's willingness, he was quite definite to do so, Eric did not have to try convincing him to help. He just had to ask only once and Eric was fairly shocked - and at the same time he had a weird feeling of importance which Hyesung rarely let him to feel so openly.

That's how they ended up in the bathroom with Eric being and Hyesung fully clothed - which quite bothered the leader if he wanted to be honest -, only having his sleeves and pants rolled up.
First, Hyesung helped him wash his hair and Eric thought for this feeling it definitely was worth to break his finger, nay, he might as well break his hand as well if it meant Hyesung massaging his head so gently it was maddening. The way he touched him felt like heaven and Eric kept wondering why he just can't treat him this way other times as well. He could definitely get used to it in no time.

Feeling Hyesung's fingers moving around in his hair, on his head, that warm feeling turned him bold and the next moment when Hyesung asked if he needed help with anything else he just said: wash my back.

Shockingly, Hyesung did it without complaining and a shiver ran through Eric's body when he felt Hyesung's hands on his back moving around, massaging the soap onto it, then wash it off.
Eric turned bolder... and more excited and he did not think of the consequences.

Weirdly, his 'wash my chest as well' statement did not piss off Hyesung either, he seemed to be blinded by his desire of helping and this actually turned him cute in Eric's eyes. He diligently did what he was asked to do. However, when a low sigh unintentionally escaped from Eric's pursed lips Hyesung's hands stopped, his eyes widened, he looked down at that certain - awakening - spot then back at Eric, although this time his expression was neither sweet or gentle, there was no hint of diligence or the will to help.

All Eric could see was a furious gaze and the next moment he felt its power on his cheek accompanied by a 'you dirty bastard' grumble, then Hyesung stormed out of the bathroom.

For his broken finger, Eric managed to obtain a black-eye as well.

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

A/N:

I did not plan on updating, especially because I'm working afternoon shift this week and I've arrived home 2 hours ago...
I'm spoiling you guys way too much, but why...

stay well, take care.
also, I'm going to advertise my newly launched series here: 10 Million Won Love, update every Sunday.

Bye