Running out of it...

Short Tidbits

Eric and Hyesung were out grocery shopping. Ever since they had moved in together - though it was still a nationwide secret from everyone except from the members and they could not allow themselves to let this secret out -, they realized how much they are eating not only individually, but together. Basically the amount had significantly increased, more specifically doubled, and they had to go to the corner shop and supermarket more often than usual.

If Hyesung wanted to be honest he liked to do the shopping alone or send Eric. It was easier that way. If he went alone then he did not need to listen to Eric wanting to buy this and that, and when he sent Eric he brought the things he had previously written to him in a text or on a note.
However, when they went together it was much bothersome, because Eric was not only clingy and acted like a kid, but the amount they should have bought kind of doubled, too, and they took home things that weren’t even on their list to begin with.

It was a day, when Eric fought it out to go together. He refused to leave him alone until Hyesung said, “Sure, do whatever you want, let’s go together”. And even though it was bothersome, seeing Eric’s happy, child-like grin kind of made him happy, too.
But this feeling only lasted until they stepped into the supermarket and realized the amount in the shopping cart was getting more and more and he still did not put in anything he originally wanted to buy.
He just wished to smack the leader, but in the end he just gave in and went with Eric’s whim, trying to actually get everything he wanted, too.

They were at the counter already waiting for the final price to be counted, so they could pay and finally leave - it was more tiring with Eric than shopping usually is alone -, when suddenly the leader suddenly turned to Hyesung with a concerned, still, awfully innocent expression as if he was going to say ‘yah Hyesung-ah, we forgot to buy milk’, but difference was the milk part. And when Hyesung heard Eric’s simple statement - he said it so naturally as if he just realized the grass is green - he thought he is going to faint or at least get a heart attack for sure.

"Yah, Hyesung-ah, we did not buy . We ran out of it."

Hyesung could not even breath, let alone talk that moment. He was just staring at Eric shocked, and the shop assistant behind the counter looked at them slightly astonished, too, still, he worked hard not to be noticed and continued with his job, though, he had to enter the price of the rice at least three times to get it right. 

Hyesung stepped closer to Eric and mumbled, “Good, then we will buy it somewhere else…”

"But if we are already here, wouldn’t it be easier now?" He asked in a perfectly normal tone - so he could be heard quite well around them - and turned to the shop assistant with his problem. "Excuse me, but where can we find the condoms?"

Hyesung gasped, his eyes went wild and he was sure his cheeks were already red, but not only because of the embarrassment, but due to anger, too. If they were alone he would have already strangled the leader.

"They are at -" The shop assistant tried to answer, but his voice sounded quite uncertain and Hyesung knew his head was already full with questions like ‘are they going to use it together or individually?’.

So he decided to save the saveable - and that was not much and in his mind Hyesung had already decided to look for another supermarket they can go to from now on - and interrupted him, “No, no, we… don’t… so is this the final price, right?” With his head he pointed at the screen showing the amount they had to pay.

"Ah, yes, if there isn’t anything more…" From the corner of his eyes he looked at Eric, who was staring at Hyesung annoyed.

"No, there isn’t." Hyesung replied smiling and handed over his bank card.

"Hyesung-ah, what are you talking about, we need…" Whined Eric, but he could not finish because Hyesung kicked him on the shin as a message ‘shut up now.’

"Thank you very much." Hyesung smiled at the shop assistant, took back his bank card and took the bags with their stuffs they bought.

However, Eric still did not give up and he wanted to talk about the condoms again, but Hyesung was quicker this time. He sent him a death glare at him and growl, “If you want to live then you take the groceries and follow me. Silently.”

That time Eric realized he better off shutting his mouth or else Hyesung would really organize a blood bath right there.
He was silent until they got home. Which was not actually a long period, because they went directly at home not stopping anywhere to buy what Eric was whining for.

Not like it would have made any difference.
Because that night with or without , Eric did not get anything from Hyesung…
For quite a long time…