Love Rain

Short Tidbits

 

It was late night, still, the weather was pleasantly warm considering it was already summer. Though there were many people on the streets despite for the time closing to eleven o'clock, Eric and Hyesung did not really worry about being recognized - their hoodies and the dim light of the street lamps had hidden them well from the curious gazes.

They were going home after a date they had finally made time for even though they were both quite busy and so, they were happy they could finally enjoy each others' company without thinking about their responsibilities, their work, about anything besides the other's presence, closeness.
They went to see a movie, but to be honest if anyone asked them what it was about they could not really answer - they were too busy with bothering each other: Eric trying to touch Hyesung, while Hyesung slapping his hand away, then Hyesung shoving popcorn into Eric's mouth to make the man stay quiet and so on; somehow they ended up not paying too much attention and later on when they left the building Hyesung could not stop himself complaining about how much of a waste of money this was, not even watching the movie...

Eric only smiled listening to the man's nagging, while inside he just thought, 'Jung Pilgyo, you should know me more, how could I keep my hands off of you in a dark room?', but he did not say it out loud, he wanted to live some more, he did not feel like being murdered by the singer's hands.

After they left the cinema, he decided it would be better if he fed Hyesung if he wanted to finish this date perfectly, and under perfectly he meant themselves, lying in a bed panting after having some intense either in Hyesung's or Eric's bed, that was a trivial detail. He thought he might please Hyesung, whom was rumbling 'this is a horrible date Eric Mun', if he bought him food, after all a person always feels better after filling their stomach with a delicious meal.
So they went to a restaurant they often visited either with the members or just the two of them, ordered their meal and after they cleaned their plates Eric satisfied saw how Hyesung's until now annoyed furrowed eyebrows went back to normal, while his lips curved into a smile and those two red dots had appeared on his cheeks again when their gazes met and this time not due to anger.
Eric grinned satisfied and mentally patted his own shoulders, praising himself, 'You did well Mun Junghyuk, very well'.

And now, they were just walking on the street, heading home. They did not talk much except for complimenting the meal they had or Hyesung again bringing up the movie, but not out of anger, he just wanted to tease the leader acting all annoyed, still, Eric knew he did not have any hard feelings anymore. He just wanted to keep his pride being all 'I actually quite enjoyed myself, but how could I tell you that?'. Eric knew Hyesung way too well to see when he really is annoyed or when he just plays hard-to-get.

"Oh" Hyesung suddenly stopped under a lamppost and touching his pockets everywhere, wearing a terrified expression. Eric looked at him a questioning while he halted as well and Hyesung close to panicking stuttered, "I think I lost my phone? I don't have it at me, I think we will have to go back and..."

Eric waved at him calm, reached into the pocket of his hoodie and pulled Hyesung's phone out of it, "It's here with me. You almost left it at the restaurant."

Eric could see as the waves of relief ran through him, as his tensed up expression went soft again, as the fear in his eyes disappeared and gratitude had appeared in them as if he said 'you saved my life' with his eyes. He handed the phone over while rumbling 'you should take better care of your things', then watched Hyesung as he looked at his phone smiling happily, like a kid getting back his toy.

That's when out of the blue, without any kind of forecast or sound or anything, came the sudden downpour.
Even before they could have even process what's going they were already soaked. However, they did not move or at least not Eric.

He felt like he was enchanted by the sight of Hyesung's surprised, slightly troubled expression as he quickly hid his phone from the rain and worked hard to pull his hoodie into his face even more, though it was actually unnecessary, because he could not escape the rain no matter what he did.
Eric did not do anything, just stood there, almost with parted lips. He watched as Hyesung's slim figure became more and more visible as his clothes stuck to him as they got wetter, as the rain drops rolled down on his puffy cheeks as he laughed, because he laughed loudly, with his eyes turning into two small half-moons on the situation, how helpless he was, how the rain took him surprise and he did not know what to do so he just laughed.
He was completely soaked, still, as the light coming from the lamppost and the rain mixed together and fell on Hyesung, it was a sight Eric had never seen before, it was a sight that made his heart beat madly and for a moment he thought Hyesung might be an angel, a real angel.
The most beautiful that could walk among humans.

He could not hold back himself, he unconsciously stepped to Hyesung, grabbed his shoulders and pushed him against the lamppost as he leant to him and kissed his wet lips, pouring all his feelings and love from that time into it.
Hyesung tensed up and took him a few moments to actually realize what's going on, but in the end he came back to his senses and kissed Eric back, while wrapping his arms around his neck to pull him closer.

They did not care about the people staring at them with weird looks as they passed by them, it did not even bother them that moment they could be easily recognized and get into a serious scandal. That moment all that was on their minds was the warmth of the others' body and the sweetness of their kiss making them drunk.

A few moments later they both pulled back only staring straight into each others' eyes while they leant their foreheads against the others'. They both smiled still under the effect of their kisses, then suddenly a low, gentle laugh burst out of them.

"We are going to get pneumonia at this rate." Hyesung mumbled laughing, not tearing away his gaze from Eric's.

"We should hurry up then." Eric smiled as he stepped back and offered his hand to Hyesung.

Without any thought he held onto Eric's hand and when he did, Eric just turned around and started to run, pulling Hyesung after himself.

The downpour did not stop not even for a moment, raining on the couple, holding hands, running through the streets of Seoul...

 

 

 



 

 

A/N:

(More or less) Based on this prompt.

I went over this,but was not really that thorough when checking, so if there are errors then please ignore it, I'll probably fix it later.

If you've read -> please comment.
However, if you don't want to *shrugs* that's okay, too, I won't force anyone to do so. I'm finished with this matter once and for all.

I think I've said this before, but if anyone is interested, I'm available on twitter (superkuroneko_o ->shcj account) and tumblr (superkuroneko ->multifandom account), follow if you feel like that. (on twitter I follow back every shcj tbh.)

Stay well.