Ice-cream

Short Tidbits

It was their day off and such a weird event when they went out together without having an actual fight over it, which was usually about how Hyesung refused to step outside together with Eric, whom wanted to link his arms with the singer's not feeling embarrassed at all. It took them usually an hour or so to agree on 'what can and cannot be done' and by the time that happened sometimes it was actually too late to go out and in the end they just stayed at home, both sulking and blaming the other, especially Eric, whom usually waited for these dates the most.

True, Hyesung was just the same if not more, however, he was too proud to actually show his inner feelings when it comes to the leader. In the end he was happy inside while pushed away Eric, still, he made sure he was actually holding onto him strongly if he perhaps pushes him too far he could pull him back and strengthen his grip around him.
In the end it was all the part of their little game they have been playing for years and which perhaps made their feelings towards each other more exciting and so, they survived such long time staying beside the other.

Many times they fought over where to go and what to do there and what can and cannot be done as it was already mentioned before. They could rarely come in terms with each other, they could rarely agree. Sometimes Eric wanted to see a movie, but there was nothing that interested Hyesung and so, he did not want to go. Other times Hyesung wanted to go to X restaurant, but Eric did not like the food there and he wasn not even hungry so he refused to go, which offended Hyesung, because he really wanted to eat there. None of them wanted to budge and it's weird to think about how they could survive together for so long if they acted this way. But this is just a tiny bit of a detail. Many times, however, they agreed, it might have been the same amount as their disagreements. Sometimes
Eric wanted to go to the zoo and Hyesung thought it was a nice idea, other times Hyesung wanted to walk beside the Han River and Eric liked this idea and was excited over it. It was about half-half of agreement and disagreement. Sometimes they just provoked each other for fun (especially Eric whom loved to annoy Hyesung, he loved to see his reactions), but it rarely turned out well and the first funny bickering turned into a bloody fight.

Still, this was not what mainly made them cancelling the dates.
The restriction of physical contact was an important part as well. Hyesung did not want Eric to be touchy-feely with him when they were outside, but Eric refused to accept this, he said he wanted to touch him when they are sitting in the cinema or in a restaurant, maybe even holding hands when they walk beside Han River. Hyesung did not want this (he was embarrassed and feared the eyes of the people finding them), Eric wanted to do it (he had a hard time not touching 'his Hyesungie') and most of the times they just had huge fights over such a small matter and stopped talking for a few hours.

Then either Eric or Hyesung just got tired of it, snuggled to the other and while exchanging a few kisses or caresses, they laughed on their own childishness and this repeated itself all the time. This is the reason (basically Eric Mun not being able to get his hands off of Hyesung in public either)  why they never got the chance to have a proper date and why they were always in the house instead of outside - true enough, staying inside the house had its own pleasures and benefits as well, none of them could complain about that certain detail.

However, this time Eric played his cards well. He came up with the idea of going out in the morning and by the time they managed to straighten things and what they should do, it was afternoon - perfect time for a date. And Eric just smirked to himself as he 'outwitted' the almighty Shin Hyesung, whom also realized this and was quite taken aback and annoyed by the matter. But only the losing part (losing against Eric hurt his pride), the part of being outwitted this way, the idea of the date had excited him quite as well.

And like this, the two of them went on their date - the first in quite a while now.

The sun was already setting when they decided it was time to go home (and continue their date indoors...), when Hyesung's eyes were caught by an ice-cream booth and all his taste buds started to scream for it, he desired the ice-cream more than Eric's touches that time.
He told him and he agreed - mainly because their date was amazing until then and he did not want to mess it up with saying 'not now, let's just go home' even though he really could not wait going home and finally threw himself on Hyesung - he had been restraining himself quite a lot that day.

They bought their ice-creams and slowly walked to their car so they could eat it before arriving there. That's when Eric looked at Hyesung from the corner of his eyes and spotted it: the colourful smudges around his mouth which he did not seem to notice.
Eric tried hard to hide his smile, he bit his lip while turning away so Hyesung would not see him and would not get suspicious. But it was hard to hold back. For Eric's eyes Hyesung with ice-cream around his mouth looked extremely adorable, way too cute for him to be able to bear with his feelings almost bursting out of his chest.

He looked around and the fact there wasn't anyone around them relaxed his mind (they were walking at a side street hidden from the curious eyes) and this is why he decided he was free to do anything he wanted - he considered Hyesung's feelings related to being seen by anyone while doing intimate things to each other.

They weren't in danger and so, Eric reached out to Hyesung's arm, grabbed him and pulled him to himself and without explaining what's going on, he leant towards him and kissed him, making sure he off every tiny bit of ice-cream from his lips and around his mouth.
When he stepped back he grinned at Hyesung, he even winked, however his expression soon turned terrified when he saw Hyesung becoming more and more furious, especially after he looked down onto his shirt having his ice-cream all over it...
Altough Hyesung's face was clean that cannot be said about his shirt...
All thanks to Eric.

Hyesung without a word kicked and hit him a few times, then just left, leaving behind Eric, not even looking back at him...

And so, no matter how much Eric waited for that moment, no matter how much he wanted to hurry home to get 'that', in the end they did not even sleep in the same bed that night, let alone getting any of 'that'...

 

 

 


 

 

 

A/N:

Yay, chapter 20.
And it's quite longer than usual.
Well, I wanted to write this sooner, but I was kind of disheartened, then I wasn't home at the weekend, so I just wrote this now...
I'm sure you could live without it. xD
At least now I can concentrate on everything else xD

I hope you've enjoyed it. Anyway, I honestly have no idea what I wanted to do with this... it doesn't really make sense, but my excuse is that I'm dying from sleep-depriveness... *the whole weekend I've slept like 7-8 hours thanks to my friend with whom I've played night owls... we don't need to sleep yeah yeah*

Take care.